The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for board members to interview about their business

DustinG

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 28, 2011
Hey everyone. MJ approved me posting this, as I don't want to come across like I'm soliciting board members or promoting my site. It's been a little while since I've posted on here, but I'm in the process of launching an online magazine focused on helping entrepreneurs find ideas, inspiration, and tools to start and build successful companies.

The site will feature both articles about various aspects of starting a business, as well as interviews with people who've started their own business.

For those of you on here that have started their own business (optimally, businesses that are successful), I'd love to feature some of your stories on the site.

If you are interested, please send me a private message and tell me a bit about yourself and your business (please provide a link to your website). If your business sounds interesting, I'll follow up with you and send you some written interview questions related to your business (you can take your time and provide written responses). It could be a good opportunity for your business to get a bit of exposure from a different audience.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Dustin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DustinG

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 28, 2011
Hey Everyone. I got a couple good responses on here, but just wanted to bump this.

A little bit more info..my site is ventureblend.com (there's a small possibility the site/domain name will change - I'm curious on people's thoughts on the name), and I've been putting a lot of work into it, and planning on launching within the next couple weeks.

Want to put this out there again for anyone willing to take a few minutes and answer some interview questions about your business. It's free publicity in exchange for a bit of your time. Please send me a private message telling me a bit about yourself and your business (please provide a link to your website) if you'r interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:

DustinG

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 28, 2011

DustinG

Contributor
Read Unscripted!