The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

O/T: FUNNY People who talk A LOT about their business....

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Was talking to my buddy who is a big boss in my industry

(he's done hundreds of millions of downloads and built a 9 figure company but pretty much stays behind the scenes doing deals)

and he dropped this on me....

"People who talk A LOT about their business, are probably not doing 70% of what they claim...

People who are quiet, are quietly making revenue"

people-who-talk.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clearly this is not an axiom in the least, but I think he has a bit of a point...

I think I may need to shut up more... :rofl:

What do you think?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
Was talking to my buddy who is a big boss in my industry

(he's done hundreds of millions of downloads and built a 9 figure company but pretty much stays behind the scenes doing deals)

and he dropped this on me....

"People who talk A LOT about their business, are probably not doing 70% of what they claim...

People who are quiet, are quietly making revenue"

View attachment 17415

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clearly this is not an axiom in the least, but I think he has a bit of a point...

I think I may need to shut up more... :rofl:

What do you think?

That makes sense to me. Time spent talking is time taken away from doing. I found a similar shift for my own progress when i stopped talking about my ideas and faced my fear of action (fear because I know I’m inexperienced).

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
That makes sense to me. Time spent talking is time taken away from doing. I found a similar shift for my own progress when i stopped talking about my ideas and faced my fear of action (fear because I know I’m inexperienced).
Indeed... Execution always wins out

Glad to hear that you've faced up to your fear. We all have it, but it doesn't have to dictate what we do.

hungryhippocampi

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 27, 2017
North Carolina
Oh man, i have always loved talking about all the awesome ideas I've had that went on to be huge successes...for someone else! In HH's mind (old mindset) he's a quadrillionnaire that farts rainbows and fairies! That and $5 will get me a cup of foo-foo coffee at starbucks. To butcher a phrase from Yoda...there is no talk...only do!

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Oh man, i have always loved talking about all the awesome ideas I've had that went on to be huge successes...for someone else! In HH's mind (old mindset) he's a quadrillionnaire that farts rainbows and fairies! That and $5 will get me a cup of foo-foo coffee at starbucks. To butcher a phrase from Yoda...there is no talk...only do!
lol, who hasn't fallen into that trap in the past. I know I have...

Ultimately, no one cares unless you do it

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!