The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PayPal cancels account for password issues

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I actually won a PayPal case last week. Actually the buyer won but PayPal also let me keep their money. PayPal ate the cost. Weird.

There was anything unique about the case. Buyer sad they never got it. I sent the tracking number to PayPal showing it was received.

11834875-0A7A-4B91-BAA5-668E9B029B66.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
I actually won a PayPal case last week. Actually the buyer won but PayPal also let me keep their money. PayPal ate the cost. Weird.

There was anything unique about the case. Buyer sad they never got it. I sent the tracking number to PayPal showing it was received.

View attachment 42843
Nice !
They still make it sound like they definitely made you a favour, even though when it’s not your fault anyway. :rofl:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I have arranged with my bank to not allow any transfers to PayPal. I have also deleted my Credit Card info. That, together with swiftly transfering to my bank account any payments that arrive in my PayPal account should give me some protection from PP.

Now all I need is a simple alternative.

Walter

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I'm dealing with PayPal's bullshit again right now today.

I sent a client an invoice yesterday. He paid it. It's the second invoice he's paid with me. For some reason his bank flags the transaction. Instantly, PayPal opens a dispute and puts a hold on my account.

Being the smart cookie I am, I'd already withdrawn the money. So now PayPal shows a negative balance and is threatening to turn the balance over to collections if I don't pay up.

Meanwhile, the client asked for a new invoice so he can pay again...

PayPal is shit.
I've only had good experiences with quickbooks/intuit. And we process over 2000 transactions a year. You can even save cards on file to charge any time. I hate paypal, you shouldn't use it for anything business related.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.