The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Danny M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Mar 14, 2016
Essex, UK
Hi guys, thought i’d share a very interesting project I found recently in the cryptocurrency space. Cryptobridge.

As you are probably all aware, cryptocurrency is booming currently and the market cap is soaring every day, and as the market cap soars so does the daily volume.

The daily volume now is greater than the entire cryptocurrency market cap this time last year, how is that for insane growth.

I recently stumbled across Cryptobridge, a decentralised exchange that rewards it’s users by literally paying you back in fee’s depending on the amount of trades you make. Not only this but the exchange has it’s own currency called ‘Bridgecoin’ (BCO). You can stake your BCO on the exchange for 1,3,6 or 12 months (the longer you stake the bigger the bonus, up to 100%). Every 2 weeks you get a share of the exchanges profits paid to you in the form of all the coins it lists. They share 50% of the exchanges profits with all BCO coin holders.

Now this project only officially released 3 weeks ago, already it has reached a daily volume of over $1m. Their target is 2% market share which would account to a daily volume of around $94m, this would mean you would get nearly $0.50 per coin held per month if staked for a year. Currently the coins price is $1.15.

Personally I think that daily volume target is incredibly easy to hit. Look at the exchange ‘Binance’, 5 months after release it managed a daily trading volume of $2b. If Cryptobridge hit that then you would be getting $10 a month per coin held.

I personally think that decentralised exchanges will take off in 2018 with all the recent hackings. If a large exchange experiences a mt gox situation then Cryptobridge and other dex’s will see a huge increase in volume. To me this is a great opportunity for a large passive income with little risk and a big reward.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.