The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Success Story] Earning $3K a month with crypto passive income (in 2 hours)

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

JSparrow

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 7, 2020
Europe
This is my first post here. I read all the success stories and I had no idea how would I make it. Happy to be sharing this small success today here with you gentlemen...

A few years ago I was freelancing in a small dirty flat. Worked 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days per month. For an average of $200/monthly.

I wanted to escape the office/rat race life. But I was totally broke. Working like crazy for $1 per hour? I was so motivated but this was not working. This didn't work out after 1+ year.

So I took the "secure route". I landed a $1500 a month job. Average salary in my country in Europe.

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad. Later The Millionaire Fastlane . Those two books were like magic, an inspiration.

Specially that pharaoh story with the building of the 2 pyramids in TMF .

In other words: the secret was "working smart" vs "working hard".

Generate a lot of money "time-independent".

Then I chose my first "Fastlane": investing in cryptocurrencies.

A few months ago I learnt about crypto passive income, and "nodes". A node is a computer that helps the network, and for this work, they pay you with crypto tokens that you can sell. Passive income. Basically it was like an Airbnb or Real Estate... on asteroids. The returns were higher.

One node of this coin was $6000 at that time and the rewards were aprox 750 coins per day (at $0.02) or $15 per day. $450 a month. Double my freelance salary... without working!

But here comes the funny part.

I learnt that they had a "referral program". You share your link to the website, and every friend that you refer gives you back "0.1 node" reward forever. So, if you refer 10 people, you basically get a "free" node. So with 10 friends, every day you will earn your 1 node rewards + 10*0.1 referral rewards = 2 nodes rewards = $30 per day = $900 a month = aprox $12K/year.

Note: investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. And the numbers fluctuate like crazy. If the coin goes up from $0.02 to $0.04, I make 2X my monthly profits. But the opposite is also possible, the coin can go down -90% and I make a lot less money... Also you never know how long these "companies" or nodes will last, maybe months, maybe for decades... High risk, high reward.

Also I learnt that these referrals are rewarded in 2 levels. So if "grandpa" refers "father" and father refers "son", then grandpa makes +0.1 nodes and son makes +0.1 nodes.

So I found there an opportunity... and I took advantage of it...

First, I created a new account with a different email and I bought a second node using the first node as "referrer". Now I had 2.1 nodes. 1 node "son" + 1.1 nodes for "father".

Then the second part of my plan: I will use my "child" account to refer people. This way, every time someone uses my link to sign up and set up a node, I will receive 0.2 nodes instead of just 0.1: 0.1 goes to the son node referral, 0.1 goes to my father node. Total 0.2 nodes!

Same work, double reward.

Everytime someone uses my link and buys a node, I will make 0.2 nodes or $3 daily = $90 a month. Plus, a one-time reward of ~$200

I was working 200-300 hours a month as a freelancer for $200. And now, just for convincing someone to use my referral code I will make the same amount ~$200 in one payment + a passive income every month of $90!!! How awesome is that??

Then, last part of my plan. How do I "sell" my referral link? How do I do "marketing"?

This is what I did.

[link removed by mod]

Then, I shared this link in some communities and chats talking about $GALA and nodes. And I helped guys who had technical doubts and wanted to set up a node. I shared my link to my guide.

Help guys, they help you.

I made their life easy with my ELI5 guide, and in return they made my life easier...

Eveytime I convinced someone, they "gift" me with a passive income of +$90 "forever" every month, plus a one time reward of $200. For 1 min of help!

Convince 10 people, make $900 every month, plus one-time total $2K...

I spent $12K to buy 2 nodes. But other people have "bought" for me over 5 free nodes... and $6K+ in one-time rewards.

I was totally amazed. I set my 2 nodes + I wrote a guide in a total 2 hours (plus a bit of marketing here and there)

All for 2h of my time...

And for this 2h work, I made $6K+ in one-time-rewards and I am making right now over $3K a month in passive income!

So I was paid $3K+ per hour + a constant passive income influx of over $1.5K monthly... per hour of work!

Wow!

I was totally amazed by this. It opened my eyes to what is possible, to a new world...

I was working super hard for $1 an hour and $200/month. Now, in just 2 hours, I had created a decent passive income to pay for rent, bills, restaurants, vacations, etc...

Work smart vs Work hard...

Maybe making over $3K a month doesn't sound like too much, but it is 2X the average salary in my country in Europe. And this is totally passive! Doing nothing.

This is just a small success, which opened the doors for bigger ones later [maybe I will make a new post soon]...

Hope this can inspire someone.

Thanks for reading! Let your comments or questions and I will try to answer and help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
This is my first post here. I read all the success stories and I had no idea how would I make it. Happy to be sharing this small success today here with you gentlemen...

A few years ago I was freelancing in a small dirty flat. Worked 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days per month. For an average of $200/monthly.

I wanted to escape the office/rat race life. But I was totally broke. Working like crazy for $1 per hour? I was so motivated but this was not working. This didn't work out after 1+ year.

So I took the "secure route". I landed a $1500 a month job. Average salary in my country in Europe.

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad. Later The Millionaire Fastlane . Those two books were like magic, an inspiration.

Specially that pharaoh story with the building of the 2 pyramids in TMF .

In other words: the secret was "working smart" vs "working hard".

Generate a lot of money "time-independent".

Then I chose my first "Fastlane": investing in cryptocurrencies.

A few months ago I learnt about crypto passive income, and "nodes". A node is a computer that helps the network, and for this work, they pay you with crypto tokens that you can sell. Passive income. Basically it was like an Airbnb or Real Estate... on asteroids. The returns were higher.

One node of this coin was $6000 at that time and the rewards were aprox 750 coins per day (at $0.02) or $15 per day. $450 a month. Double my freelance salary... without working!

But here comes the funny part.

I learnt that they had a "referral program". You share your link to the website, and every friend that you refer gives you back "0.1 node" reward forever. So, if you refer 10 people, you basically get a "free" node. So with 10 friends, every day you will earn your 1 node rewards + 10*0.1 referral rewards = 2 nodes rewards = $30 per day = $900 a month = aprox $12K/year.

Note: investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. And the numbers fluctuate like crazy. If the coin goes up from $0.02 to $0.04, I make 2X my monthly profits. But the opposite is also possible, the coin can go down -90% and I make a lot less money... Also you never know how long these "companies" or nodes will last, maybe months, maybe for decades... High risk, high reward.

Also I learnt that these referrals are rewarded in 2 levels. So if "grandpa" refers "father" and father refers "son", then grandpa makes +0.1 nodes and son makes +0.1 nodes.

So I found there an opportunity... and I took advantage of it...

First, I created a new account with a different email and I bought a second node using the first node as "referrer". Now I had 2.1 nodes. 1 node "son" + 1.1 nodes for "father".

Then the second part of my plan: I will use my "child" account to refer people. This way, every time someone uses my link to sign up and set up a node, I will receive 0.2 nodes instead of just 0.1: 0.1 goes to the son node referral, 0.1 goes to my father node. Total 0.2 nodes!

Same work, double reward.

Everytime someone uses my link and buys a node, I will make 0.2 nodes or $3 daily = $90 a month. Plus, a one-time reward of ~$200

I was working 200-300 hours a month as a freelancer for $200. And now, just for convincing someone to use my referral code I will make the same amount ~$200 in one payment + a passive income every month of $90!!! How awesome is that??

Then, last part of my plan. How do I "sell" my referral link? How do I do "marketing"?

This is what I did.

[link removed by mod]

Then, I shared this link in some communities and chats talking about $GALA and nodes. And I helped guys who had technical doubts and wanted to set up a node. I shared my link to my guide.

Help guys, they help you.

I made their life easy with my ELI5 guide, and in return they made my life easier...

Eveytime I convinced someone, they "gift" me with a passive income of +$90 "forever" every month, plus a one time reward of $200. For 1 min of help!

Convince 10 people, make $900 every month, plus one-time total $2K...

I spent $12K to buy 2 nodes. But other people have "bought" for me over 5 free nodes... and $6K+ in one-time rewards.

I was totally amazed. I set my 2 nodes + I wrote a guide in a total 2 hours (plus a bit of marketing here and there)

All for 2h of my time...

And for this 2h work, I made $6K+ in one-time-rewards and I am making right now over $3K a month in passive income!

So I was paid $3K+ per hour + a constant passive income influx of over $1.5K monthly... per hour of work!

Wow!

I was totally amazed by this. It opened my eyes to what is possible, to a new world...

I was working super hard for $1 an hour and $200/month. Now, in just 2 hours, I had created a decent passive income to pay for rent, bills, restaurants, vacations, etc...

Work smart vs Work hard...

Maybe making over $3K a month doesn't sound like too much, but it is 2X the average salary in my country in Europe. And this is totally passive! Doing nothing.

This is just a small success, which opened the doors for bigger ones later [maybe I will make a new post soon]...

Hope this can inspire someone.

Thanks for reading! Let your comments or questions and I will try to answer and help!
very interesting, where do you buy these nodes?

JSparrow

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 7, 2020
Europe
very interesting, where do you buy these nodes?
Hey Vasili. I don't recommend buying this $GALA node now, the ROI is not too good now.

Probably better $STRONG or $SRX nodes for higher returns. If you want to buy those, research using Twitter or drop me a DM and I will try to help.

$STRONG nodes are very easy to set.

This can be useful tho for $SRX but more technical: How to Run Your $SRX Node

For reference, a $STRONG costs right now 10 tokens ($2500) and gives back 3 tokens monthly (~$750) rn at current price ($250).

A $SRX node costs 3500 tokens ($12K) and gives rewards 750 monthly ($2.5K) at current price $3.4

Of course, if price drops, your ROI goes lower. If price goes up, you get a better ROI.

Do Your Own Research and Due Dilligence. This is Not Financial Advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Stinks like magic bullshit in here.

From the day he was born, he yearned for adventure
Old Captain Jack giving them what for
He's the pauper of the surf, The Jester of Tortuga
But is Davy Jones' locker what lies in store?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.