A
Anon79341
Guest
Hello people!
I'm currently living with my grandparents in home town during pandemic. I usually live in a room in the capital city near to university (room paid by my parents). I've been here for the last 6 months) and still have 1.5 years ahead in college. My family is being paying for the expenses all along. (excepting college, because I have a scholarship).
At 22, I'd rather be doing something more bold with my life. Although, I could use it as an opportunity to do my own hustle without having to pay rent and other expenses. My family is nice with me, they give me freedom to do pretty much anything. I only have a hard time hearing their comments based on poverty mentality and limitation in a daily basis, that somehow upsets me.
I wonder if being in this situation could be detrimental to implement a succesful life plan. Or maybe it could be helpful as I have more free time and less things to worry about.
I'd appreciate your thoughts
I'm currently living with my grandparents in home town during pandemic. I usually live in a room in the capital city near to university (room paid by my parents). I've been here for the last 6 months) and still have 1.5 years ahead in college. My family is being paying for the expenses all along. (excepting college, because I have a scholarship).
At 22, I'd rather be doing something more bold with my life. Although, I could use it as an opportunity to do my own hustle without having to pay rent and other expenses. My family is nice with me, they give me freedom to do pretty much anything. I only have a hard time hearing their comments based on poverty mentality and limitation in a daily basis, that somehow upsets me.
I wonder if being in this situation could be detrimental to implement a succesful life plan. Or maybe it could be helpful as I have more free time and less things to worry about.
I'd appreciate your thoughts
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
