Bart Boch
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2018
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 200%
Hi there.
My name is Bart, and I am a maker, developer and marketer.
I have just finished five years sabbatical (!) leave and got back to the world of business.
Previously I have started around two dozens of businesses and projects but got burned out so badly I run into severe depression. I closed all businesses and moved away from building services and into freelancing and providing some niche services. Just recently I have stumbled upon an idea that I could not pass on and decided to return to the business world.
The idea is - idea validation. I like the topic and interacting with people, so I think it is best for me. Managed to get $750 in sales in just four days so far, so fingers crossed I will be able to do it exclusively.
I am delighted to be here; I hope I will be a worthy addition!
My name is Bart, and I am a maker, developer and marketer.
I have just finished five years sabbatical (!) leave and got back to the world of business.
Previously I have started around two dozens of businesses and projects but got burned out so badly I run into severe depression. I closed all businesses and moved away from building services and into freelancing and providing some niche services. Just recently I have stumbled upon an idea that I could not pass on and decided to return to the business world.
The idea is - idea validation. I like the topic and interacting with people, so I think it is best for me. Managed to get $750 in sales in just four days so far, so fingers crossed I will be able to do it exclusively.
I am delighted to be here; I hope I will be a worthy addition!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
