The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Metamorphosis... A new chapter.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hi everyone,

I'm Lex and I'm joining you out of Overland Park, Kansas. I currently work as a legal assistant for a local collections law office. It's a job where I work full-time building my bosses retirement... It isn't a corporate job and there is no "climbing the ladder". Basically I go to work in jeans and a t-shirt and manage myself and as long as things keep running no one cares how I look or handle business. It isn't the worst job, but certainly does take up a lot of my time and doesn't offer a large enough return on investment to be worth the 40 hours a week required.

I previously spent 4 years in the Army and learned some useful skills while living in Germany and working as a Supply Paratrooper. Once I got out I came back to the mid-west and realized my adventure was over. Luckily I'm smart enough to realize that a closing chapter doesn't necessarily mean the end of the book!

I'm married with no kids and am 26 years old so I still have plenty of time to make things happen.

As far as Entrepreneurial skills go I did open a business a couple years ago making art out of LEGO.

I made a website, started a Facebook page, and even managed to get on the local news.
I've made sales almost every month though I think something was lost in translation. I've sold internationally but at this point it has become more of a hobby and I don't think it is something I want to do as a full-time business in the future. If anyone wants to check it out let me know. I don't want to post the link and break any rules though.

My current goal is to start a new business that solves a problem and is based on Fastlane concepts. My wife is joining the Air Force and will be leaving later this year so we'll have a solid source of income, no housing/utility costs and I'll have a lot of time alone to concentrate.

We live frugally and will finally be debt free by the end of this year so we're in a good position.

My biggest challenge is overcoming an introverted nature.

I look forward to meeting others along this path to greatness.

Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BeingChewsie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thank you for the welcomes.

Yes, I've read it. It brought me here.

Until I came across the book my entire future wealth strategy was based on ideas such as long-term investing and frugality.

I still think those ideas are useful but now I see there are better/faster ways of securing our future.

:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...