• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Opening up a new chapter of my life.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Bart Boch, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Bart Boch

Bart Boch New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $12
    Hi there.
    My name is Bart, and I am a maker, developer and marketer.
    I have just finished five years sabbatical (!) leave and got back to the world of business.
    Previously I have started around two dozens of businesses and projects but got burned out so badly I run into severe depression. I closed all businesses and moved away from building services and into freelancing and providing some niche services. Just recently I have stumbled upon an idea that I could not pass on and decided to return to the business world.
    The idea is - idea validation. I like the topic and interacting with people, so I think it is best for me. Managed to get $750 in sales in just four days so far, so fingers crossed I will be able to do it exclusively.

I am delighted to be here; I hope I will be a worthy addition!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
    okaycat and jon.a like this.
  2. Frandollow

Frandollow New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $31
    Nice first post. Welcome to the community dude.

Bart Boch likes this.