The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Opening up a new chapter of my life.

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Bart Boch

New Contributor
Jul 20, 2018
Hi there.
My name is Bart, and I am a maker, developer and marketer.
I have just finished five years sabbatical (!) leave and got back to the world of business.
Previously I have started around two dozens of businesses and projects but got burned out so badly I run into severe depression. I closed all businesses and moved away from building services and into freelancing and providing some niche services. Just recently I have stumbled upon an idea that I could not pass on and decided to return to the business world.
The idea is - idea validation. I like the topic and interacting with people, so I think it is best for me. Managed to get $750 in sales in just four days so far, so fingers crossed I will be able to do it exclusively.

I am delighted to be here; I hope I will be a worthy addition!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom