Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
"Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person closest to you."
(Mother Theresa)
Every year I help a niece or nephew study for their Leaving Cert Maths exams.
Here's a short video I created a few years ago:
I don't need or want to charge for the videos. I'll just post them to YouTube and Facebook and hopefully help the youngsters in Ireland (and beyond?).
The skills I learn trying to "help the person closest to me" could well be used to:
I'll also have a look at this:
(Mother Theresa)
Every year I help a niece or nephew study for their Leaving Cert Maths exams.
- I can't meet in person now so am looking at how to do it remotely.
- I'll have to do some lesson quick as she's getting behind and starting to panic.
- Ideally I record the lessons so can point other people to them.
Here's a short video I created a few years ago:
- Maths Exam Tips
- I don't want to do a flipchart video as it's a pain setting up the flipchart, the phone to record, and the lapel mic.
- I don't need to be in the video anyway.
- For the video above I spent a lot of time editing it (mostly because I was new to recording videos and didn't think about doing "takes").
I don't need or want to charge for the videos. I'll just post them to YouTube and Facebook and hopefully help the youngsters in Ireland (and beyond?).
The skills I learn trying to "help the person closest to me" could well be used to:
- Provide a paid service to other teaching/tutoring businesses.
- Build a paid tutoring/courses business in different subjects (Excel, Google Ads, etc).
I'll also have a look at this:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
