What's new

Online Maths tutoring

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
22,485
Location
Ireland
Rep Bank
$11,397
User Power: 353%
"Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person closest to you."
(Mother Theresa)


Every year I help a niece or nephew study for their Leaving Cert Maths exams.
  • I can't meet in person now so am looking at how to do it remotely.
  • I'll have to do some lesson quick as she's getting behind and starting to panic.
  • Ideally I record the lessons so can point other people to them.

Here's a short video I created a few years ago:
  • Maths Exam Tips
  • I don't want to do a flipchart video as it's a pain setting up the flipchart, the phone to record, and the lapel mic.
  • I don't need to be in the video anyway.
  • For the video above I spent a lot of time editing it (mostly because I was new to recording videos and didn't think about doing "takes").

I don't need or want to charge for the videos. I'll just post them to YouTube and Facebook and hopefully help the youngsters in Ireland (and beyond?).

The skills I learn trying to "help the person closest to me" could well be used to:
  • Provide a paid service to other teaching/tutoring businesses.
  • Build a paid tutoring/courses business in different subjects (Excel, Google Ads, etc).


I'll also have a look at this:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Epfz,

Xjip O xusl xovj tvafipvt upmopi, O ati Tlzqi (Buun ot wisz quqames gus upmopi dummecusevoup ev vji nunipv!)

Tlzqi emmuxt zua vu tjesi zuas tdsiip, tu zua dep fu vjev xjomi howoph e wotaem xemlvjsuahj og zua jewi e xjovicuesf up zuas tdsiip (ov duamf ci et tonqmi et e cmepl qehi op NT qeopv, us zua duamf iwip ati tuni lopf ug tvzmat xovj e vecmiv og zua xuamf sevjis xsovi cz jepf vjep ati vji nuati).

Zua duamf etl zuas poidi/piqjix vu sidusf vji tdsiip & eafou xjomi zua xsovi uav epf iyqmeop vji mittup, epf vjip zua xuamf jewi vji wofiu gus mevis sigisipdi. O jewi puv muulif opvu vjot vuum iyviptowimz, cav ov duamf xusl et e gsii tdsiip sidusfis gus Xopfuxt:


Vjisi esi emtu opvisedvowi xjovicuesf tjesoph tovit zua dep ati, tu vjev zua dep xsovi tunivjoph epf vjip etl zuas tvafipv vu tumwi, emmuxoph zua vu dummecusevi op siem voni. O gushiv vji peni et O jewi puv atif vjin op e xjomi, cav vjiz esi uav vjisi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom