I won't go too in-depth with this. Someone from my middle school days committed suicide a few days ago, shot herself, and I was like, "Wow, she had it all, beauty and money... what made her do it?" when I found out. It's like a life wasted since I bet millions of people would trade with her. She was only 19.... what could be so horrible you had to do that? It was an emotional reason because she said, "she wasn't strong enough"
And I read something she posted, "You’ll get there someday too.--------" It's kind of freaky to think I will be dead one day, since it's true, it's like everything I do here doesn't even matter.
I guess, it makes all the little problems seem like nothing, since in death nothing matters. All that matters is if you could be proud to live the life you lived, since admit it, we're all going to die regardless. Or at least you enjoy your time here.
And I read something she posted, "You’ll get there someday too.--------" It's kind of freaky to think I will be dead one day, since it's true, it's like everything I do here doesn't even matter.
I guess, it makes all the little problems seem like nothing, since in death nothing matters. All that matters is if you could be proud to live the life you lived, since admit it, we're all going to die regardless. Or at least you enjoy your time here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
