Jackson S.
PARKED
Hello everybody! My name is Jackson Steltmann. I am looking to start my own consulting business and I want to do some market research into two different "industries." I want to help solve problems that are more dear to myself than just doing it for whatever other reason. I have always been very interested in real estate investing of all kinds and entrepreneurship. So I want to hear from you all on the daily problems you are having or desires you wish to have. In real estate investing I would like to hear some of the business problems as well as mindset problems. What you guys want solved. In entrepreneurship I want to hear more about the mindset problems and some business problems. An entrepreneur has always fascinated me and I relate to the mind set. I would be so grateful for anybody who reaches out and I will always welcome a quick 15~ minute phone call.
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
