I previously had the opportunity to build a large customer base through organic traffic. I took advantage of Google's SEO before the algorithm changes made organic customer acquisition much more difficult. As a result, I now have a loyal base of repeat customers.
However, my next goal is to scale by acquiring customers through paid advertising. So far, I haven't been successful. The sales I generate barely cover my advertising costs, leaving little or no profit.
I want to take my business to the next level, and one idea that really interests me is shifting from waiting for customers to find me to proactively finding customers myself through outbound sales.
For those of you who have successfully made this transition, what advice would you give? What strategies or mindset changes had the biggest impact?
Thanks!!
However, my next goal is to scale by acquiring customers through paid advertising. So far, I haven't been successful. The sales I generate barely cover my advertising costs, leaving little or no profit.
I want to take my business to the next level, and one idea that really interests me is shifting from waiting for customers to find me to proactively finding customers myself through outbound sales.
For those of you who have successfully made this transition, what advice would you give? What strategies or mindset changes had the biggest impact?
Thanks!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
