Who's ready for some football? NFL handicapping can be a form of paper asset investing if you invest with the right knowledge & do the research to give yourself the edge.
Are there any other folks here who like to try their hands at Handicapping the NFL? I thought I'd start a thread for us to share our best picks each week, and to discuss things like point spreads & money lines.
I am a "dime" player. Last weekend & Monday I went 4 for 5 point spread bets with Arizona, NYJ, Dallas, Green Bay. (Wish I would have played the Parlay on that -- doh) Lost on Oakland last night when Denver blew em out (I was shocked that with the players OAK has, they couldn't even put up an effort against the Broncos... Either they are THAT bad, or the Broncos this year are that good!?! Guess we'll see this weekend).
Right now I am looking pretty hard at the Broncos to beat San Diego this weekend, with the return of Brandon Marshall from suspension & especially since SD got beat on Sunday, and we just got news that Merriman will have season ending knee-surgery now. Money line is +105 for Denver, so I'm taking it now before it gets any worse with the Merriman news that just came out. Also we know that Jay Cutler has a score to settle with the SD QB after his antics in their last faceoff last year.

Cheers,
- Hakrjak
Are there any other folks here who like to try their hands at Handicapping the NFL? I thought I'd start a thread for us to share our best picks each week, and to discuss things like point spreads & money lines.
I am a "dime" player. Last weekend & Monday I went 4 for 5 point spread bets with Arizona, NYJ, Dallas, Green Bay. (Wish I would have played the Parlay on that -- doh) Lost on Oakland last night when Denver blew em out (I was shocked that with the players OAK has, they couldn't even put up an effort against the Broncos... Either they are THAT bad, or the Broncos this year are that good!?! Guess we'll see this weekend).
Right now I am looking pretty hard at the Broncos to beat San Diego this weekend, with the return of Brandon Marshall from suspension & especially since SD got beat on Sunday, and we just got news that Merriman will have season ending knee-surgery now. Money line is +105 for Denver, so I'm taking it now before it gets any worse with the Merriman news that just came out. Also we know that Jay Cutler has a score to settle with the SD QB after his antics in their last faceoff last year.

Cheers,
- Hakrjak
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
