I have a 9-5 job that I really enjoy, and the pay is decent, I don't plan on leaving, but I am looking for extra ways to start getting ahead in life, do more than just make wages, hoping this may give some ideas
but I am looking for extra ways to start getting ahead in life,
Start by realizing that in the working world you are toilette paper - you can be disposed of any second. It doesn't matter how high up you are in the company.
Example - one of my co-workers was just fired after 13 years because all 3 managers screwed up. All she did was follow their instructions.
Now you have the opportunity to transform yourself from a piece of used up toilette paper to gold - something that everybody wants.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
