Sorry in advance for the wall of text. Below is my journey, and then an introduction:
For a little while now, I have been trying to get myself into a "successful" mindset. Personal Development was the name of the game.
Over the past year, I made my efforts much more concentrated and conscious. My health and fitness regimen includes the Wim Hof Method, a ketogenic diet, and bodyweight fitness. Improving mindset came from Tony Robbins CDs, tons of books, and podcasts. I actually found this forum by looking up reviews for The Foundation course. (After reading MJ’s book, I turned them down). I was even able to figure out that I have had a looming fear of failure, pain, hard work, and even a fear of fear. I am very aware of it now.
Despite all this progress, something was still missing in my life.
I recently read TMF in 3 days and in it MJ asked to find our passion. This would be our motivation to stay in the fastlane regardless of the hardships and road bumps. I have been trying to find reasons and convincing myself that those reasons are why I want to make money and be successful. Why I want to be an entrepreneur and not an employee. These reasons ranged from world peace, to comfort, to financial stability, to reaching my full potential.
Until MJ put me in a fastlane mindset and asked that question, I couldn’t see what I have been missing and then it hit me… FREEDOM.
Freedom means full control of myself and my life. It also means, no one else controls me.
Freedom means being unlimited and unstoppable. I can do what I want.
Freedom means power. The power to help your friends, family, community, and society.
Freedom means so so much to me.
I could never put it into words, and now that I have, I am passionate about earning it. I have felt trapped my whole life and didn’t know why. MJ’s book caused me to realize I’m actually in a prison.
I’m here to plan my prison break and help as many others as possible to break out with me
I’m 22, from NYC. I’m currently in the slowlane, working an okay paying job. I don’t know what my fastlane business will be yet, but I can see that I have abundant opportunities and resources to create value and solve problems. I know the process, started it, and I have my freedom visualized.
I have to express my gratitude to all the contributors who openly share their hard-earned wisdom, all the positive community members making this forum so magical, and of course specifically MJ for changing my, and so many others’ lives.
I am honored and excited to be a part of this community!
-Deer Friend
For a little while now, I have been trying to get myself into a "successful" mindset. Personal Development was the name of the game.
Over the past year, I made my efforts much more concentrated and conscious. My health and fitness regimen includes the Wim Hof Method, a ketogenic diet, and bodyweight fitness. Improving mindset came from Tony Robbins CDs, tons of books, and podcasts. I actually found this forum by looking up reviews for The Foundation course. (After reading MJ’s book, I turned them down). I was even able to figure out that I have had a looming fear of failure, pain, hard work, and even a fear of fear. I am very aware of it now.
Despite all this progress, something was still missing in my life.
I recently read TMF in 3 days and in it MJ asked to find our passion. This would be our motivation to stay in the fastlane regardless of the hardships and road bumps. I have been trying to find reasons and convincing myself that those reasons are why I want to make money and be successful. Why I want to be an entrepreneur and not an employee. These reasons ranged from world peace, to comfort, to financial stability, to reaching my full potential.
Until MJ put me in a fastlane mindset and asked that question, I couldn’t see what I have been missing and then it hit me… FREEDOM.
Freedom means full control of myself and my life. It also means, no one else controls me.
Freedom means being unlimited and unstoppable. I can do what I want.
Freedom means power. The power to help your friends, family, community, and society.
Freedom means so so much to me.
I could never put it into words, and now that I have, I am passionate about earning it. I have felt trapped my whole life and didn’t know why. MJ’s book caused me to realize I’m actually in a prison.
I’m here to plan my prison break and help as many others as possible to break out with me
I’m 22, from NYC. I’m currently in the slowlane, working an okay paying job. I don’t know what my fastlane business will be yet, but I can see that I have abundant opportunities and resources to create value and solve problems. I know the process, started it, and I have my freedom visualized.
I have to express my gratitude to all the contributors who openly share their hard-earned wisdom, all the positive community members making this forum so magical, and of course specifically MJ for changing my, and so many others’ lives.
I am honored and excited to be a part of this community!
-Deer Friend
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
