The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Product/Site Promotion

Marketing, social media, advertising

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Palm Springs, Peoples DemoKratiK RepubliK of Kalif
Hi all.

I've created a new product and am looking for the best ways to promote it/get I-Balls on it.

It's in the Dating/Getting Girls sector

The model is a membership program with an initial guide/document.

Thanks in advance for any input/advice.

Z

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hi, what's your product precisely ? A website, book, app ?
For promote a product you have many ways, first you can learn some book about that : marketing, copywriting.
You can create a website and make a good SEO too, many book can learn you SEO too.

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, what's your product precisely ? A website, book, app ?
For promote a product you have many ways, first you can learn some book about that : marketing, copywriting.
You can create a website and make a good SEO too, many book can learn you SEO too.
Thank you!

It's a document....a guide to getting girls.....also a membership program for residual income. They have to become a member to get the guide.

I've found that a membership deal is the way to go.......lots of people sort of forget about having it.....and/or don't want to quit the membership for fear of 'missing out'.....This has been proven by my other membership site for trading stocks....(DDAmanda)

Spent 2 years getting the info for the guide.....and I provide updated content periodically to provide more value.

I have a website also.

And have a YouTube channel with videos of meeting girls.....I think that may be my best driver to the program in the long run....also WOM maybe.

My main goal is to get more visitors/I-Balls to the site.....to generate more memberships of course.

SEO is a rough row to hoe.........

Been posting on Reddit in the dating/sex forums and mentioning my guide when the occasion presents itself.

I just post the name......not a link.....make people look it up.....and hopefully avoid a spamming scenario.

I also probably need to work on the copy of the site....not sure how to make it most effective though. I'm trying to be honest in the copy.......probably could be a lot better.

Fwiw, it's Mikes Girl Guide.....if you wanted to check it out and give advice on it.

I think it hits all the points of CERTS........fwiw.......just need more volume.

PS......Not sure about the pricing....too high?/low? ....... $9.47/month fwiw

Thanks again for the response.

PPS. Bottom Line: A membership program where you sell information is the very best business you can be in.......all the benefits of CERTS......Mainly low time investment after the product is live......and successful of course....lol.

PPPS. I've found that if you put a name in your business name makes it more attractive.
Have a friend that has a window tinting business....and instead of say Empire Tinting, he calls it Jasons Window Tinting.......fwiw

Z

Last edited:

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Thank you!

It's a document....a guide to getting girls.....also a membership program for residual income. They have to become a member to get the guide.

I've found that a membership deal is the way to go.......lots of people sort of forget about having it.....and/or don't want to quit the membership for fear of 'missing out'.....This has been proven by my other membership site for trading stocks....(DDAmanda)

Spent 2 years getting the info for the guide.....and I provide updated content periodically to provide more value.

I have a website also.

And have a YouTube channel with videos of meeting girls.....I think that may be my best driver to the program in the long run....also WOM maybe.

My main goal is to get more visitors/I-Balls to the site.....to generate more memberships of course.

SEO is a rough row to hoe.........

Been posting on Reddit in the dating/sex forums and mentioning my guide when the occasion presents itself.

I just post the name......not a link.....make people look it up.....and hopefully avoid a spamming scenario.

I also probably need to work on the copy of the site....not sure how to make it most effective though. I'm trying to be honest in the copy.......probably could be a lot better.

Fwiw, it's Mikes Girl Guide.....if you wanted to check it out and give advice on it.

I think it hits all the points of CERTS........fwiw.......just need more volume.

PS......Not sure about the pricing....too high?/low? ....... $9.47/month fwiw

Thanks again for the response.

PPS. Bottom Line: A membership program where you sell information is the very best business you can be in.......all the benefits of CERTS......Mainly low time investment after the product is live......and successful of course....lol.

PPPS. I've found that if you put a name in your business name makes it more attractive.
Have a friend that has a window tinting business....and instead of say Empire Tinting, he calls it Jasons Window Tinting.......fwiw

Z
Hi :)
Ok I see !
Yes I agree with you, subscription systems are very interesting I use them for my applications.
There are already a lot of books on seduction and all the related themes so your offer must be very attractive.
Why would the customer subscribe to your offer when, for example, there are books in Kindle format that will be updated for free?

Your site and your YouTube channel will be excellent assets, and why not try other networks like TikTok? On YouTube you may already do it but shorts can be a real springboard too.
And yes, referencing takes quite a long time to set up, especially if you have no/little knowledge, then you can pay ads with Google Ads to get higher in the results if that can help you save time. In the meantime, do not hesitate to train yourself in SEO with a book or videos there are plenty of them and it is not complex especially if you have basics in html, after these are only logical rules or good drive you will see.

On Reddit, it can be all or nothing, either people will go in your direction or not like on many other forums, you can always try you risk nothing especially if you present your offer well there is no reason that it goes wrong.
Your site is pretty decent, only downside is the photo at the reception, I find it too tall in height. The width doesn't matter. You could for example a few centimeters high and put your title in the center so as to make 20% of your banner (see 10) and leave the rest to the body of the site as soon as it loads. Because that's what the user wants to see above all else.

For Complete Girl Guide same note + choose a higher resolution image, it is very pixelated here.
To conclude on SEO, do not hesitate to make a blog with a few articles on your site, this will improve your SEO. To make it short with Google, the more quality content you offer it, the more it will promote you like on YouTube.
To conclude, some advice for your YouTube channel: put a banner, add your site as a shortcut at the bottom right of the banner (like here https://www.youtube.com/c/sonypictures)
Your thumbnails are already attractive with pretty girls, I don't think there is a need to do more (you can also try Canva which can help you make very pretty ones: https://www.canva .com/), for your videos also don't hesitate to make calls to actions so that the user is encouraged to subscribe/like your video. You can do it with your voice or visually for example with green background special effects etc. + Put your social networks in the description of your videos.

For your price I think it's a bit high, on average a book costs $20-30 (example: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1861977697/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20 ?keywords=seduction&qid=1658300985&s=books&sprefix=seduction%2Cstripbooks%2C149&sr=1-1). On the other hand, the user can benefit from your guide for X months. If not, why not publish your book on Amazon KDP and update it? You may earn less but the user will be more tempted to buy a book than to subscribe to have it (I think in any case), but if you do a training course on the side then yes it's more interesting to put a subscription that offers the guide + the training.

For the name in the company why not, I haven't read anything like it. For a so-called local company I think, because if we look at Apple, Tesla, Microsoft, STM, LVMH, Airbus, many companies do not follow this advice. Then why not try ;)

Do not hesitate if you have other questions, good luck in your project :)

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Hey......Thank you so much for all those suggestions........I'll try to learn about SEO.....and do some of the other things....

As far as a book though.....there's probably too much competition....and I don't like 1 off products as a rule.

My thoughts are they can actually get the book for $9 and then terminate the subscription....however, people tend to stay with a membership.

And I DO provide extra value for a subscription......like they will get periodic updates/newsletters if they're a member.

Anyway, thank you again!!

Z

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hey......Thank you so much for all those suggestions........I'll try to learn about SEO.....and do some of the other things....

As far as a book though.....there's probably too much competition....and I don't like 1 off products as a rule.

My thoughts are they can actually get the book for $9 and then terminate the subscription....however, people tend to stay with a membership.

And I DO provide extra value for a subscription......like they will get periodic updates/newsletters if they're a member.

Anyway, thank you again!!

Z
You're welcome, if you have any other question I can help too.

Of course, for your business idea I think it's the best you can do, it will set you apart more than a book and the perceived value is much more increased. For example if I will be interested in this subject, at the moment I will be ok to subscribe because the price for a guide + training is more than interesting!

Good luck in your project, you will get there, believe in yourself! ;)

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
You're welcome, if you have any other question I can help too.

Of course, for your business idea I think it's the best you can do, it will set you apart more than a book and the perceived value is much more increased. For example if I will be interested in this subject, at the moment I will be ok to subscribe because the price for a guide + training is more than interesting!

Good luck in your project, you will get there, believe in yourself! ;)
Thanks Again..... I think YouTube is one of the best drivers to sites.....I'm putting links in the description on a lot of my other videos......Got a new one on Chainsaws that I'm going to make today........

Z

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
YouTube is a great tool, I think it will help you grow ;)
If you have any other questions don't hesitate :)
Have a great day !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.