The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

new on the forum :)

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
hello guys iam a 22 year old guy i read Tmf that was a eye opener and now reading unscripted almost done with unscripted both are awesome books looking forward to escape this 9-5 Rat Race and with my strong whys iam gonna succeed this journey much blessing have a nice weekend (@MJ DeMarco)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Hallo, nice to have you here!

MJs books are definitly eyeopening.

Do you know what business you want to start to get out of the rat race?

Thankyou dear i think about the cutter cookie method or idea are you familiar with Alex Becker if not i could drop the link in the description someone shared already a post about him

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Alex Becker will occasionally drop a really useful nugget here and there... but he comes across as a guru to me. Definitely a strong marketer, but I don't know that I would pay for his information.

His basic system was service business your way into six figures -> use funds to build scalable business (SaaS in his case). Not really rocket surgery.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Alex Becker will occasionally drop a really useful nugget here and there... but he comes across as a guru to me. Definitely a strong marketer, but I don't know that I would pay for his information.

His basic system was service business your way into six figures -> use funds to build scalable business (SaaS in his case). Not really rocket surgery.

Thankyou for your replay and advice could you tell me where i can start off my fresh journey it would be nice if you could post a link in the description box

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Just start where you are right now. Leverage your skills to make money. If you don't have any skills that people will pay for, then get them :)
awesome thankyou man could you attach the link in the description box as a example :p

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...