The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO new on the forum :)

Madman1996

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
hello guys iam a 22 year old guy i read Tmf that was a eye opener and now reading unscripted almost done with unscripted both are awesome books looking forward to escape this 9-5 Rat Race and with my strong whys iam gonna succeed this journey much blessing have a nice weekend (@MJ DeMarco)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MakeItHappen

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2012
Hallo, nice to have you here!

MJs books are definitly eyeopening.

Do you know what business you want to start to get out of the rat race?

OP
OP
Madman1996

Madman1996

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Hallo, nice to have you here!

MJs books are definitly eyeopening.

Do you know what business you want to start to get out of the rat race?
Thankyou dear i think about the cutter cookie method or idea are you familiar with Alex Becker if not i could drop the link in the description someone shared already a post about him

lowtek

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Alex Becker will occasionally drop a really useful nugget here and there... but he comes across as a guru to me. Definitely a strong marketer, but I don't know that I would pay for his information.

His basic system was service business your way into six figures -> use funds to build scalable business (SaaS in his case). Not really rocket surgery.

OP
OP
Madman1996

Madman1996

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Alex Becker will occasionally drop a really useful nugget here and there... but he comes across as a guru to me. Definitely a strong marketer, but I don't know that I would pay for his information.

His basic system was service business your way into six figures -> use funds to build scalable business (SaaS in his case). Not really rocket surgery.
Thankyou for your replay and advice could you tell me where i can start off my fresh journey it would be nice if you could post a link in the description box

OP
OP
Madman1996

Madman1996

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Just start where you are right now. Leverage your skills to make money. If you don't have any skills that people will pay for, then get them :)
awesome thankyou man could you attach the link in the description box as a example :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom