The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need accountability partner mine bailed

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Mine gave up on life. I still have confidence in my epic life. However it is easier to have a partner to hold me accountable. Anyone want to join? SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Mine gave up on life. I still have confidence in my epic life. However it is easier to have a partner to hold me accountable. Anyone want to join? SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.
I would like to explore the possibility. I have a stretch goal this year and in life as well.

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest

It would be totally inappropriate to post in this thread just to tell you that the fact that your accountability partner wasn't accountable made me laugh out loud, right?

Thought so. I'm sure it's not funny at all on your end. But, it's so....representative of interaction with the world at this point, isn't it?

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
I'll be your accountability partner.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

JWM

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 14, 2018
Australia
How do you define an accountability partner? What goals are you setting and what proof are you providing? Definitely sounds interesting but an outline of your expectations would be good

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
D

DeletedUser0287

Then lighten up. Everyone knows it's useful to do things along with someone else. Don't be a downer!

Not always, people can actually hold you down and waste your time. How am I being a downer? I hold myself accountable and it works well.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Not always, people can actually hold you down and waste your time. How am I being a downer? I hold myself accountable and it works well.

It's better for some people to have a partner, while it is better for some people to go solo. Just like in life, in business, and anything else.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
How do you define an accountability partner? What goals are you setting and what proof are you providing? Definitely sounds interesting but an outline of your expectations would be good
sure! Trying to improve the three facets of a young mans life. Fitness, women, and money. I have fitness down pretty well. Want to date a lot of women. I have in college but slacked after I graduated. Money is still an issue. Im a pretty happy dude but i feel like if i have the money part down ill be good.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.