The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Need accountability partner mine bailed

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Mine gave up on life. I still have confidence in my epic life. However it is easier to have a partner to hold me accountable. Anyone want to join? SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Mine gave up on life. I still have confidence in my epic life. However it is easier to have a partner to hold me accountable. Anyone want to join? SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.
I would like to explore the possibility. I have a stretch goal this year and in life as well.

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest
It would be totally inappropriate to post in this thread just to tell you that the fact that your accountability partner wasn't accountable made me laugh out loud, right?

Thought so. I'm sure it's not funny at all on your end. But, it's so....representative of interaction with the world at this point, isn't it?

JWM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
Australia
How do you define an accountability partner? What goals are you setting and what proof are you providing? Definitely sounds interesting but an outline of your expectations would be good

MoreValue

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Sep 9, 2018
Then lighten up. Everyone knows it's useful to do things along with someone else. Don't be a downer!
Not always, people can actually hold you down and waste your time. How am I being a downer? I hold myself accountable and it works well.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Madame Peccato

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Not always, people can actually hold you down and waste your time. How am I being a downer? I hold myself accountable and it works well.
It's better for some people to have a partner, while it is better for some people to go solo. Just like in life, in business, and anything else.

OP
OP
Brian Suh

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
How do you define an accountability partner? What goals are you setting and what proof are you providing? Definitely sounds interesting but an outline of your expectations would be good
sure! Trying to improve the three facets of a young mans life. Fitness, women, and money. I have fitness down pretty well. Want to date a lot of women. I have in college but slacked after I graduated. Money is still an issue. Im a pretty happy dude but i feel like if i have the money part down ill be good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom