The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My offline marketing flyer 1st draft......IM EXCITED

Marketing, social media, advertising

patientPrince$$

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Nov 13, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hello,

I made a quick flyer today because I needed to start offline marketing. I'm pretty excited about this as its a big step for me, hope to get some feedback. Do I need to add anything else or phrase something different. Thanks.

kalitech_final_flyer-1.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I don't see it....

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
It looks pretty good.

The only advice I would give is to make your logo smaller and what you do bigger. As much as we'd all like to think people care about who we are, they don't. They care about what we can do for them.

On my ads I have a catchy photograph of some kids kicking or something like that and in big bold letters I put Discipline, Confidence, Respect, etc. etc. My logo and name is off to the side.

Where do you think you'll get the most clients from? Web Design? Blog Design? Just a hunch but I don't believe anyone you mail to will understand search engine marketing or PPC even is. And if they DO know what you're talking about, they know how to do it themselves.

MattThomas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jan 16, 2009
Long Island, New York
Just two typos I noticed:

Web Sites: Need to get your site up and running, KALITECH Services can help.
Should be: Web Sites: Need to get your site up and running? KALITECH Services can help.

Print Party Flyers: Is printing flyers costing you, we can help.
Should be: Print Party Flyers: Is printing flyers costing you? We can help.

Other than that I think the flyer is pretty good.

Good Luck! :)

patientPrince$$

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Nov 13, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It looks pretty good.

The only advice I would give is to make your logo smaller and what you do bigger. As much as we'd all like to think people care about who we are, they don't. They care about what we can do for them.

On my ads I have a catchy photograph of some kids kicking or something like that and in big bold letters I put Discipline, Confidence, Respect, etc. etc. My logo and name is off to the side.

Where do you think you'll get the most clients from? Web Design? Blog Design? Just a hunch but I don't believe anyone you mail to will understand search engine marketing or PPC even is. And if they DO know what you're talking about, they know how to do it themselves.

Thanks great feedback..........

I'm not sure what I'll get most of...this is kinda throwing it out there and see what happens...just to get things moving offline. Maybe I can phrase it and put it in a more valuable way for the business owner.....something like that...

another idea....for existing accounts maybe I can offer a free trial tweaking to see if i get better results than they have on their advertising account

patientPrince$$

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Nov 13, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It looks pretty good.

made some changes.......took ur advice.............thats what i came up with...

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
In our office, there's a saying that "less is more".

I think that might be the case in your ad piece.

Telling too much about things causes people to gloss over the entire ad.

The detail you are posting is fine for a catalog or as a response piece (in reply to a call or inquiry). But I think that most people who looked at it might get confused.

Different print styles. Different colors. Too wordy. Too many logos, icons, etc.

Think, "What problem are you offering to solve for me?"

I do like the "Eye for Detail" logo, and I'd move it to the bottom. It's a great closing statement.

If you were glancing through a stack of mail, which would get your eye? Your ad, or this?

patientPrince$$

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Nov 13, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In our office, there's a saying that "less is more".

I think that might be the case in your ad piece.

Telling too much about things causes people to gloss over the entire ad.

The detail you are posting is fine for a catalog or as a response piece (in reply to a call or inquiry). But I think that most people who looked at it might get confused.

Different print styles. Different colors. Too wordy. Too many logos, icons, etc.

Think, "What problem are you offering to solve for me?"

I do like the "Eye for Detail" logo, and I'd move it to the bottom. It's a great closing statement.

If you were glancing through a stack of mail, which would get your eye? Your ad, or this?

ohhhhhhhhhhh LUV ITT!!I really like this idea....:great:

okay I can leave that for the brochure or posters cards....for the flyers since it will be 8.5 x 11. I'll use the simple and catchy layout that you provided.......thats why i love this board.....u guys are so helpful...

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
made some changes.......took ur advice.............thats what i came up with...

I guess I could go into a little more detail because it looks good.. but... :)smxB:)

1.) do you actually design websites or just give step-by-step process on how to do it?

2.) I would delete a lot of the words. Keep it short and simple. The "Free month of marketing management" should be in an explosion to the right of the Web Sites: asdjga

3.) now that I am looking closer, I don't really know what you do. I'm sure it's simple in your mind, I had this trouble with my nutrition site for a long time and am completely revamping it now. Keep it so simple that people understand exactly what you do.

For example:

• Website Creation

• Blog set up and design

• Online marketing and management

• Printing

• Phone Solutions

That list is simple and people understand it. The next to Websites you can put that explosion that says "Free online marketing and management for one month with website creation!"

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
For VOIP do you actually set up accounts or are you just giving suggestions and hoping they use your affiliate links?

patientPrince$$

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Nov 13, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
For VOIP do you actually set up accounts or are you just giving suggestions and hoping they use your affiliate links?

Well my mom is the telecom person, and in the future we plan on having real technicians go out for installations. She would like to get into SIP trunking. For now, I'm using the affiliates.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.