What's new

My New Journey Spinventing"Solving Problems Inventing"

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

spinventing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
20
Location
Kansas City
Rep Bank
$245
User Power: 100%
Hey fellow inventors and entrepreneurs!

I am starting a thread on my journey as an inventor. ( I have never really thought of myself as an entrepreneur because the word usually left a bad taste in my mouth. I now have a different view on it and will be working on my skills as an entrepreneur). I have kept a log of many ideas that I have come across over the years. Some were made already, some have been made after I thought of it, and some have not been made. That has not discouraged me any though because the sky's the limit for inventions, and it helps me know I am on the right track. I know I can always think of something else.

I love solving problems. The reason I made my name Spinventing is Solving Problems Inventing. I know cheesy , not saying there isn't room for improvement there.
My dream is to have one or a few successful inventions, have financial freedom, and become a "Master Inventor". My Passion is to give my family an amazing life and be able to help other basement/closet inventors be successful. I don't want to be a greedy person either. I want to see them succeed. So many people are paralyzed by fear. Fear of someone stealing their idea. Fear of failure. Fear of losing money. I want to help quench that. I want to give them an army and an arsenal to fight with. Until recently, all this has just been an idea. A dream. One that I had no idea where to start so I didn't.

What changed? Well I took a layoff so the risk of getting my newborn son sick from C0VlD-19 would go down. We have been isolated, and I'll admit, I spent most my time on the X-Box. I even spent like 200 bucks on GTA smh... yes real money...
Anyways, something shifted. I actually think it started from GTA. I was managing businesses, coke labs, nightclubs, heists. I think it got my gears turning on maybe I could pull something off in real life LEGALLY lol. The song with the beginning words "I just wan't to be a Billionaire, so freakin bad" started running through my head over and over. I started looking for financial books. I had no idea what to look for. I also had not read a book in over 3 years. Somehow I came across @MJ DeMarco and his book The Millionaire Fastlane . The reviews sold it for me and I bought the digital version on the kindle app.

I have been freaking going mad taking everything in and reading more and learning more. I put down the X-Box. My wife is probably annoyed because I have chosen reading over sex multiple times... I have been reading and learning while everyone watches a movie, reading while fishing ect. I can't get enough. When I get tired of learning I just read MJ's books more and it stirs me even more. I am a slow reader and learner which sucks, but I'm use to that. But once I get it, I really get it (concepts anyways). I am in the middle of Unscripted, and man it is a long book, but super good! I have a hard time imagining being as good of a writer as MJ, but down the road when I am in freedom, I do plan on writing a book. But that is another day.

Today, I spent a lot of time looking into 3-D printers. I finally pulled the trigger on a couple and I am stoked. Not only that but I finally drew up some of my ideas and man! The creative juices really start flowing when you put it down on paper and brainstorm on your ideas. I also read the The Independent Inventor's handbook. What a great book to prepare your mind for what's ahead. Yeah some of it is intimidating, but thanks to MJ's books I want to take the challenges head on. I really needed both types of literature to get me going. *** I also bought a web host service after starting The Fastlane and started a website, kind of lol. I definitely probably could have gone about it better, but I am going to make the most of what I got now. I am starting FreeCodeCamp and it is helping me quite a bit.

For those of you that are spending your time reading this, I really appreciate it. But even if no one reads this I am freaking stoked and I have to share it with like minded people! My family tries to be supportive, but they are so stuck in the scripted lifestyle, they have a hard time relating lol. I hope I can eventually get in contact with some of you and learn from you wisdom and experience. I know it is not an easy road, but like I have been reading, thats the road I want to take. Hopefully I can become an insider at some point, but for now I gotta focus on getting this rusty and broken down machine running. I will update this thread as I go on and reach various landmarks. I have big plans with small beginnings but I am thankful I found such a good support system as this and such a good coach as MJ.

Thanks so much you guys and God bless!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Exituni opvsu nz gsoipf, hmef zua ipkuzif vji cuult, tu nadj vjev zua djuti vjin uwis, ximm, gap xovj vji xogi? Je Je, ximduni ecuesf. Tuapft moli zua'wi huv zuas iyqidvevoupt tiv ximm, ov xup'v ci ietz, cav ov xomm ci djemmiphoph epf sixesfoph.

O muwi tumwoph qsucmint. Vji sietup O nefi nz peni Tqopwipvoph ot Tumwoph Qsucmint Opwipvoph. O lpux djiitz , puv tezoph vjisi otp'v suun gus onqsuwinipv vjisi.

Muwi ov!
 
Exituni opvsu nz gsoipf, hmef zua ipkuzif vji cuult, tu nadj vjev zua djuti vjin uwis, ximm, gap xovj vji xogi? Je Je, ximduni ecuesf. Tuapft moli zua'wi huv zuas iyqidvevoupt tiv ximm, ov xup'v ci ietz, cav ov xomm ci djemmiphoph epf sixesfoph.



Muwi ov!
Xux! Vjeplt! O en jupusif zua atif zuas voni vu sief emm vjev jeje. O lopfe xipv emm "gephosm" xjip O tex zuas dunnipv jejejeje
 
Epz aqfevit jisi?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom