The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Fastlane Journey, or a visual example of making and learning from mistakes, producing by compounding effort and making dreams alive.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
If you think this is another amazing story an executor/learning machine/hottie/millionaire/billionaire/Elon Musk/the new world leader, than you are very mistaken.
Well, at least it isn't now when I am writing this post and it will only depend on me if story will be about a successful man, or a pity idiot.

This is a public journal of me making mistakes, learning from them, non-stop compounding effort and using the right system.
As this is written right now, I am sitting on a bed in my room curious on where to start, but especially on how will it be. And instead of constantly consuming stories from Fastlane Forum™, I will start my own story, in which I'll constantly produce and will only consume when needed.
(thanks to all the forum members who answer and share their experience. without you I wouldn't even think of making solving problems my priority. you are the best )

I dislike showing of, no exaggeration of my results will be possible.
Please remind me if I break the rules, will be very thankful for that.
Living in present tense!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
If you think this is another amazing story an executor/learning machine/hottie/millionaire/billionaire/Elon Musk/the new world leader, than you are very mistaken.
Well, at least it isn't now when I am writing this post and it will only depend on me if story will be about a successful man, or a pity idiot.

This is a public journal of me making mistakes, learning from them, non-stop compounding effort and using the right system.
As this is written right now, I am sitting on a bed in my room curious on where to start, but especially on how will it be. And instead of constantly consuming stories from Fastlane Forum™, I will start my own story, in which I'll constantly produce and will only consume when needed.
(thanks to all the forum members who answer and share their experience. without you I wouldn't even think of making solving problems my priority. you are the best )

Living in present tense!
7/11/23
right now I am in the idea section of the path.
Business is based around idea.
Fastlane idea – the fulfilment of need/urge or a solved problem with enough relative value to the customer for a purchase.
I am choosing if I should learn a new digital skill(Photoshop, Java/Python), volunteer + learn skills needed foe a basic part time job that can potentially give me some valuable domain experience or do both.
I'll have a think over night and tomorrow.
I won't stop making my "musts" or doing sports, but choosing will be my priority.
And I cannot forget to use 13 idea sources from Unscripted in my everyday life.

Overall, for the next day focus will be on sources for my first Fastlane idea.
#nevergiveup
wish you good luck!

AppleTree

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 27, 2023
Welcome! I think it's great to learn new skills, but have you considered just helping people with the skills you have currently? Maybe ask around your close circle and see if any of them need help. Find a need and then fulfill it.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
Welcome! I think it's great to learn new skills, but have you considered just helping people with the skills you have currently? Maybe ask around your close circle and see if any of them need help. Find a need and then fulfill it.
thanks for advice, I will make a checklist for each one of them and complete it as fast as I physically can. But, as far as I know, except for being a best friend for all of them no help is needed.
I read a great thread and asked a question that if answered can help me make a full start this week. and yes, I will fulfil any problem I find.
WISH YOU A GREAT DAY!

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
I dislike showing of, no exaggeration of my results will be possible. Please remind me if I break the rules, will be very thankful for that.
when there are no actions, no exaggeration can occur. there was a lot of thinking and consuming of information about idea-finding.
I won't list every single thought that went through my mind today, as it serves no relative value to anyone.
this thread served A LOT of relative value to me and is the last one I read.
I am INSISTING on NOT reading anymore until I find a real problem that can be solved.
Too much consumerism.
Considering all the advices I got from @AppleTree, @Awakened2022 and many others it no longer serves any sense.
Living in present tense!
I'll read through all of the new found techniques and revisit chapter 36 in Unscripted .
As soon as technique will make sense to me I will start to use it. not later.
Wish you all everything good. #nevergiveup

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023

Living in the present tense!
this day was a great example of possible action faking. Instead of doing my homework and must things first to then go and read the posts I chose to learn from, I spend 2h on them first and have not done anything else.
yes, they do serve a lot of value, but unfortunately, as with any product an under leveraged asset can destroy it completely.
Same happened today. I didn't take any notes, and so I'll need to read them again to make the notes tomorrow. After all the musts(0.2%) will be done, only, and only then needs(99.8%) will be accessed. I started to learn from my mistakes.
In the present tense.
Good night everyone!

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
It will only depend on me if story will be about a successful man, or a pity idiot.
I am sucking from social media and different things. there is something good, but until there is a result I won't going to write about it. it is a business forum, not a platform for crying like a baby. There is something I will do. If you are interested I am improvising. Spend only 5 mins in front of the mirror thinking about it.
I am a scared guy. Scared of future, scared of potential death of my loved ones. Saying "just except it", "this will happen eventually" just stabs me several times and leaves blooding on the floor.
there is only one thing that helped me.
"Future has no guaranties, can you be one for yourself and potentially your loved ones?"
Don't know how it sounds to you, but for me it is a breath of fresh air. Thank you, my therapist.
Always seeing business as an easy money and not what it actually is: ACT ACCESS ADJUST doesn't freaking help me either.
A guy said that you should first build your Slowlane. What my delusional brain-parasite sees? "Go to work for 4-5 years and then don't be able to help your close one in need which leads to...
f*ck. But I am seeing what it actually means:
Solve the easiest problem in this life via GETTING A DAMN JOB YOU FOOL or even several. Don't, repeat, Don't stick to the job. Let it pay your bills whilst you try every single idea that is good and can potentially help you with finding a CENTS based business in the smallest amount of time possible.
By the way, I am also a very, very bad on time.
always though that business is no effort $20 million a month of profit, in a YEARs time!
I am still delusional a lot, changing VIA A F##KING EFFORT AND GOING INTO A FULL UNCERTAINTY. great weally, I have spend half an hour on this post...
If you have read this far, you are a hero, thank you for your time. Am not expecting a good feedback, but any opinion would be great! .)
With you to hit the gold, as quick as possible.
while I will abandon this forum with an intention of finding any type of job. start from small, grow to big. if my fear comes back, I shall f##k it as the SCRIPT f##ks the nation. mercilessly
again, the only way to change the future of this world into my favour and get to my goal in the 4-5 years time: effort.
Turn of notifications, step into the unknown named streets. Can I have a word with the manager...
Good night.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
I am sucking from social media and different things. there is something good, but until there is a result I won't going to write about it. it is a business forum, not a platform for crying like a baby. There is something I will do. If you are interested I am improvising. Spend only 5 mins in front of the mirror thinking about it.
I am a scared guy. Scared of future, scared of potential death of my loved ones. Saying "just except it", "this will happen eventually" just stabs me several times and leaves blooding on the floor.
there is only one thing that helped me.
"Future has no guaranties, can you be one for yourself and potentially your loved ones?"
Don't know how it sounds to you, but for me it is a breath of fresh air. Thank you, my therapist.
Always seeing business as an easy money and not what it actually is: ACT ACCESS ADJUST doesn't freaking help me either.
A guy said that you should first build your Slowlane. What my delusional brain-parasite sees? "Go to work for 4-5 years and then don't be able to help your close one in need which leads to...
f*ck. But I am seeing what it actually means:
Solve the easiest problem in this life via GETTING A DAMN JOB YOU FOOL or even several. Don't, repeat, Don't stick to the job. Let it pay your bills whilst you try every single idea that is good and can potentially help you with finding a CENTS based business in the smallest amount of time possible.
By the way, I am also a very, very bad on time.
always though that business is no effort $20 million a month of profit, in a YEARs time!
I am still delusional a lot, changing VIA A F##KING EFFORT AND GOING INTO A FULL UNCERTAINTY. great weally, I have spend half an hour on this post...
If you have read this far, you are a hero, thank you for your time. Am not expecting a good feedback, but any opinion would be great! .)
With you to hit the gold, as quick as possible.
while I will abandon this forum with an intention of finding any type of job. start from small, grow to big. if my fear comes back, I shall f##k it as the SCRIPT f##ks the nation. mercilessly
again, the only way to change the future of this world into my favour and get to my goal in the 4-5 years time: effort.
Turn of notifications, step into the unknown named streets. Can I have a word with the manager...
Good night.
I am changing my slogan to taking actions, as after sacrificing every unneeded for me thing, I found out sacrifice as in photosynthesis has a limiting factor. Same goes for learning, also increases but then stops, as no actions follow through.
Btw, I am volunteering first.
A week or two. Still changing to the VALUE PRODUCTION instead of money chasing.
My fear is in the way but my god, durex is great.
In a bit.

Attachments

• InShot_20231111_153103547.jpg
    InShot_20231111_153103547.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
I am changing my slogan to taking actions, as after sacrificing every unneeded for me thing, I found out sacrifice as in photosynthesis has a limiting factor. Same goes for learning, also increases but then stops, as no actions follow through.
Btw, I am volunteering first.
A week or two. Still changing to the VALUE PRODUCTION instead of money chasing.
My fear is in the way but my god, durex is great.
In a bit.
had a talk with my mom. she suggested an idea of going to work for somebody we know, instead of knocking on the doors of random supermarkets like Aldi and Salisbury, that don't give a single F about my health and safety.
Sounds good, I agree with her. But ye, I still have an urge, because I want to break my fear NOW, I am SICK of it. but instead of impulsively endangering myself, I will go, ask in good places and use the help of my mom.
On the way all the good ideas will be documented in a new created journal.
(Made with scissors by myself, impulsively, again...)
Going to sleep, then pool, rereading Unscripted for better understanding, to remember and for knowledge, improvising(probably going on a walk around to see possible places to work at, can be considered as action-faking so I am in doubts).

"pursuing the dream is a dream itself"
"To sell the dream is to awaken the dream –
and once it is alive, you become alive."
"If you aren't willing to work for minimum, how do you expect to work for nothing?"

don't let the mediocre comfort stop you from pursuing your dreams.
10 mins on the post, great weally. I need to go.
Never give up guys!
Good night.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
had a talk with my mom. she suggested an idea of going to work for somebody we know, instead of knocking on the doors of random supermarkets like Aldi and Salisbury, that don't give a single F about my health and safety.
Sounds good, I agree with her. But ye, I still have an urge, because I want to break my fear NOW, I am SICK of it. but instead of impulsively endangering myself, I will go, ask in good places and use the help of my mom.
Going to sleep, then pool, rereading Unscripted for better understanding, to remember and for knowledge, improvising(probably going on a walk around to see possible places to work at, can be considered as action-faking so I am in doubts).

"If you aren't willing to work for minimum, how do you expect to work for nothing?"

Never give up guys!
Good night.
Rereading Unscripted . All this time I wasn't a successful and ambitious aspiring entrepreneur. I was and still am a guy who talks the walk, the one who is delusional about business and didn't fell of to not finishing the book when couldn't find a shortcut only because was more patient then others, and less experienced.
There was a blueprint, which I didn't see until now, when I understood that I need to crush and change my 3B's, then fully adjust Meaning and Purpose(which surprisingly after my only FTE, I do have), then go to FE and pursue my dream by process of living it.
Don't be fooled newcomers, it is F##KING HARD, at least on mentality for sure.
It is ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE EFFORT, RISK AND CHANGE, but don't rush too much as I did.
Go slower, and you will win the time.
Yes, you will win the time, not loose it if there will be minimum/NONE of action-faking and you'll follow the blueprint.
First, reread the book. Not, not annotations to it.
The book itself. You need the context and the detail, otherwise you will struggle.
Good night everyone!

Never give up guys!
Good night.
Rereading Unscripted . All this time I wasn't a successful and ambitious aspiring entrepreneur. I was and still am a guy who talks the walk, the one who is delusional about business and didn't fell of to not finishing the book when couldn't find a shortcut only because was more patient then others, and less experienced.
There was a blueprint, which I didn't see until now, when I understood that I need to crush and change my 3B's, then fully adjust Meaning and Purpose(which surprisingly after my only FTE, I do have), then go to FE and pursue my dream by process of living it.
It is ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE EFFORT, RISK AND CHANGE, but don't rush too much as I did.
Yes, you will win the time, not loose it if there will be minimum/NONE of action-faking and you'll follow the blueprint.
The book itself. You need the context and the detail, otherwise you will struggle.
Good night.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
Good night everyone!

Good night.
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
and
My fear of mortality.
nothing else to say, except for don't be like me.
please, focus on your CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE.
And I will do so as well. Let's make it!

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
and
My fear of mortality.
nothing else to say, except for don't be like me.
please, focus on your CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE.
And I will do so as well. Let's make it!
finished TMF .
It ain't progress, so I continue.
Understood that consequences apply to all lifespan, and it's limited.
Determination are consistent correct choices which also is the Fastlane road. I can't choose it as an event, but can as a process. Consistent. Use adopted Producers Mindset.
And the main thing: Take responsibility and actions. Wish you a Happy Christmas in advance. No more useless talking.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
finished TMF .
It ain't progress, so I continue.
Understood that consequences apply to all lifespan, and it's limited.
Determination are consistent correct choices which also is the Fastlane road. I can't choose it as an event, but can as a process. Consistent. Use adopted Producers Mindset.
And the main thing: Take responsibility and actions. Wish you a Happy Christmas in advance. No more useless talking.

The actions of today are the results of tomorrow. And we have been given the freedom to decide what tomorrow is going to look like.
discipline can keep you going during periods of doubt until you are reinvigorated (your motivation is recharged). Relying only on motivation is sticking to a New Year's resolution in January; adding discipline (to complement when motivation is lacking) is sticking to it for the rest of the year.
if you're motivated to get it done; awesome, do it because you want to. If not, do it anyway.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023

My goals I have set on 1-st of January has been achieved. They were step 1 and 2 from many-many more.
I understood my mistake of not making a fantastic plan for my fantastic goal continuously through the progression.
Today, in one hour, I will sit down and write part for fitness. I will give all to make it mine and finish until going to sleep.
Started to dislike leaving ANY type of ACTION for later. It is unreliable, as things around can change.
With a clear tremendous adjustable-goal-plan I won't get lost, because I will have something to use as a reminder for myself.

Thanks to all for any information or time you have given me. Good Probability To ALL!!!☘️

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023

My goals I have set on 1-st of January has been achieved. They were step 1 and 2 from many-many more.
I understood my mistake of not making a fantastic plan for my fantastic goal continuously through the progression.
Today, in one hour, I will sit down and write part for fitness. I will give all to make it mine and finish until going to sleep.
Started to dislike leaving ANY type of ACTION for later. It is unreliable, as things around can change.
With a clear tremendous adjustable-goal-plan I won't get lost, because I will have something to use as a reminder for myself.

Thanks to all for any information or time you have given me. Good Probability To ALL!!!☘️
IMG_20240209_152455.jpg
Right now I am using TGRRE to revise all the knowledge from both Unscripted and TMF .
I do the annotations to never get lost again, implement Fastlane vision/action patterns, renew the Planasy and do it anyway.

I will finish tuning my Fastlane Mindset and will extract all the needed knowledge by next week.

Then I will choose an execution pathway and stick to it until an echo.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
View attachment 54150
Right now I am using TGRRE to revise all the knowledge from both Unscripted and TMF .
I do the annotations to never get lost again, implement Fastlane vision/action patterns, renew the Planasy and do it anyway.

I will finish tuning my Fastlane Mindset and will extract all the needed knowledge by next week.

Then I will choose an execution pathway and stick to it until an echo.
Andy Black is 100% correct in the quote:
"Start as close to the end goal as possible".
I burned myself. I have the wisdom. Thank you.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
My friend, it's been 4 months. Now it's time to start PRODUCTION.

You clearly want to win, the motivation is there.

But there is no clear goal or action plan. Your thoughts are scattered. Action without direction is wasted effort.

We need to define a clear goal for Q1 and for this year. What are you going to do this week that will bring you closer to sending your first invoice?

Your tens of millions of dollars may come at a later point in life, but now it's time to build an operating system that is going to help you navigate through life - the foundation.

Clean your room, delete social media, and start setting and achieving short-term goals. It doesn't matter how small the goals are at first, but you need to get into the habit of working methodically and winning.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
My friend, it's been 4 months. Now it's time to start PRODUCTION.

You clearly want to win, the motivation is there.

But there is no clear goal or action plan. Your thoughts are scattered. Action without direction is wasted effort.

We need to define a clear goal for Q1 and for this year. What are you going to do this week that will bring you closer to sending your first invoice?

Your tens of millions of dollars may come at a later point in life, but now it's time to build an operating system that is going to help you navigate through life - the foundation.

Clean your room, delete social media, and start setting and achieving short-term goals. It doesn't matter how small the goals are at first, but you need to get into the habit of working methodically and winning.
thank you for a reminder.
you are fully correct - my thoughts are scattered.
I set some polymorphic goals to achieve, but found myself dazed by lack of positive emotions from achieving any result in them.
After some mindmaping found out that anything I REALLY wanted to do, was linked directly to having fumongous amounts of free time and being financially free, while all this time I was investing in the EdScript system.
So,
I have deleted some action-faking goals,
and will parallel making final goals for myself + then making a Planasy to each of them
with
doing my weekly goals that move me to needed grades in school, as it is the only "must" I have.

After planasies are done, I will do actions towards the goals.
and change my
attitude to the
close ones.
Thank you once more!

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023

Living in present tense!
I don't find it useful to be ashamed of my scattered efforts towards many unclear goals.
I do find disappointment I feel in myself more than great enough to change my system.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
I don't find it useful to be ashamed of my scattered efforts towards many unclear goals.
I do find disappointment I feel in myself more than great enough to change my system.
vulnerabilities are being demolished solo
• Achieve specific fitness goal
• Finish learning the language structure
• Practice aspects I have problems handling
• Find CENTS based idea worth pursuing

change for better!

24.5 h later:
Going alone is challenging.
Failures might occur. In my case some of them will be beneficial, as I admit - am scared of them to the quite deep level.

Took an opportunity, although WADM stated it wasn't worth it. I made it worth.
Plan of specific goals is done in a VERY long period of time. Slower than a lazy turtle.
Will do Better, this isn't level I can and of course not the level I need.

Last edited:

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
vulnerabilities are being demolished solo
• Achieve specific fitness goal
• Finish learning the language structure
• Practice aspects I have problems handling
• Find CENTS based idea worth pursuing

change for better!

24.5 h later:
Going alone is challenging.
Failures might occur. In my case some of them will be beneficial, as I admit - am scared of them to the quite deep level.

Took an opportunity, although WADM stated it wasn't worth it. I made it worth.
Plan of specific goals is done in a VERY long period of time. Slower than a lazy turtle.
Will do Better, this isn't level I can and of course not the level I need.
"Nobody wants to believe happiness is a choice, because that puts responsibility in their hands. It’s the same reason people self-pity: to delay action, to make an outcry to the universe, as though the more they state how bad things are, the more likely it is that someone else will change them." — Brianna Wiest

Whenever we feel hopeless or depressed we have forgotten about this power that we have, to think what suits us best for our goals and to try have better thoughts always.

Becoming aware of the fact that your life is your own making
simple, and useful.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
Writing here to feel less stressed and to learn from mistakes. +Little confession to myself.

I needed to study for my exams to be able to go to courses that provide useful knowledge for entrepreneurship in the college but chose to do the same not-working method over and over again. Results: pain and lack of time to prep for finals, no knowledge and very little skill.

Needed to manage time better but wasted a lot of it on one subject, while neglecting all others. Results: none, feel depressed and a big loss of time.

Needed to have a quantitative goal and plan to achieve it, that would start as close to the end as possible.
I made goal, and a plan(although not the best)! But didn't follow it, took my bro way of thinking and always acted impulsively, changing the strategy and plan for the day every hour and a half.
I know that if I would stick to my plan, although I would still bang like a fly against the window, action would be consistent. I wouldn't break the window, but I would for sure strengthen my forehead.
Result: no result, disappointment and not seeing sense in being alive.

Needed to stop fearing making mistakes and become accountable. But I didn't, still scared and aren't more than 25% accountable for myself. Result: sadness, sorrow, loss of path (as I struggle to adjust it, due to responsibility), although the map is on the wall.

So, I did a lot of detrimental and pernicious mistakes in the past 2-3 months.
Universally saying f###ed up.
Next is me learning on mistakes I made.

For 13 out of 15 years of my life I did almost anything for somebody else. I made myself dependant on the opinion of others.
So in order to be more accountable, I isolated myself and stopped asking for advice.
Two weeks of pure suffering.

And I know result is here, but can't tell If there was a more efficient and fast way to get it.
Some good results are: I am focused more on myself and the Now.
Some negative effects are: emotions are broken, stomach as well, vast amount of hair and time is lost.

Firstly my conclusions are:
to ask for advice and keep fully accountable for my life-path at the same time, because, it is more efficient and quicker to be in a team, then solo, but without self-accountability, team or not, losing is inevitable.

Next up, I have my goal and plan to achieve it.
Here it's simpler:
stick to plan and be thoughtful of any changes I make to it, as there will be loads, but they must all be quantitative and justified.

Then comes my time management issue.
Steps here are:
decelerate and bin the ineffective strategy after it doesn't work 2-3 times in a row. Stick to time limits (meaning: if something isn't done I move on, and finish it after all the others are done)

Finally, there are my studies for exams.
Important thing to remember here: there is much more than curriculum provides us with. but learning all of it isn't my goal.
My goals are: to get desired grades in the exams.
Reason for such severe focus on the exam part comes from lack of time.
I don't have the time to remember all biology/chemistry/physics curriculum of by heart.
I do not have time to become as knowledgeable in English as J.K. Rowling.
I don't have time to learn 1000 more words in German.
Plus, it isn't required to get the result I need that badly!

Therefore, I should:
start as close to the end as possible without missing crucial steps, focus on exam itself.

Reread this an hour after wrote.
Desperate -> Honest -> Thoughtful -> Decisive.

now it is time to take action according to the addition to the decision matrix.
have a good one everyone!

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
Writing here to feel less stressed and to learn from mistakes. +Little confession to myself.

I needed to study for my exams to be able to go to courses that provide useful knowledge for entrepreneurship in the college but chose to do the same not-working method over and over again. Results: pain and lack of time to prep for finals, no knowledge and very little skill.

Needed to manage time better but wasted a lot of it on one subject, while neglecting all others. Results: none, feel depressed and a big loss of time.

Needed to have a quantitative goal and plan to achieve it, that would start as close to the end as possible.
I made goal, and a plan(although not the best)! But didn't follow it, took my bro way of thinking and always acted impulsively, changing the strategy and plan for the day every hour and a half.
I know that if I would stick to my plan, although I would still bang like a fly against the window, action would be consistent. I wouldn't break the window, but I would for sure strengthen my forehead.
Result: no result, disappointment and not seeing sense in being alive.

Needed to stop fearing making mistakes and become accountable. But I didn't, still scared and aren't more than 25% accountable for myself. Result: sadness, sorrow, loss of path (as I struggle to adjust it, due to responsibility), although the map is on the wall.

So, I did a lot of detrimental and pernicious mistakes in the past 2-3 months.
Universally saying f###ed up.
Next is me learning on mistakes I made.

For 13 out of 15 years of my life I did almost anything for somebody else. I made myself dependant on the opinion of others.
So in order to be more accountable, I isolated myself and stopped asking for advice.
Two weeks of pure suffering.

And I know result is here, but can't tell If there was a more efficient and fast way to get it.
Some good results are: I am focused more on myself and the Now.
Some negative effects are: emotions are broken, stomach as well, vast amount of hair and time is lost.

Firstly my conclusions are:
to ask for advice and keep fully accountable for my life-path at the same time, because, it is more efficient and quicker to be in a team, then solo, but without self-accountability, team or not, losing is inevitable.

Next up, I have my goal and plan to achieve it.
Here it's simpler:
stick to plan and be thoughtful of any changes I make to it, as there will be loads, but they must all be quantitative and justified.

Then comes my time management issue.
Steps here are:
decelerate and bin the ineffective strategy after it doesn't work 2-3 times in a row. Stick to time limits (meaning: if something isn't done I move on, and finish it after all the others are done)

Finally, there are my studies for exams.
Important thing to remember here: there is much more than curriculum provides us with. but learning all of it isn't my goal.
My goals are: to get desired grades in the exams.
Reason for such severe focus on the exam part comes from lack of time.
I don't have the time to remember all biology/chemistry/physics curriculum of by heart.
I do not have time to become as knowledgeable in English as J.K. Rowling.
I don't have time to learn 1000 more words in German.
Plus, it isn't required to get the result I need that badly!

Therefore, I should:
start as close to the end as possible without missing crucial steps, focus on exam itself.

Reread this an hour after wrote.
Desperate -> Honest -> Thoughtful -> Decisive.

now it is time to take action according to the addition to the decision matrix.
have a good one everyone!
Be an enemy to myself. Making myself dependant from others. Being egoistic.
Don't trust the gut. No effort dreaming.
Consuming > producing. Not following the mistakes framework.

Actions:
• be my own best friend and mate, listen to gut
• be a detached altruist through polymorphycity
• Produce and only consume if required
• use the mistakes framework

The "Key" having clarity in what you want, setting the right targets, and being accountable for your work, CONSISTENTLY.

It has been brought to my attention that I asked this person what their 5 year plan was... back in 2019!

5 years later, and all there is to show for it is more bravado and a 4 month runway and more promises about how different it will be in 5 years.

Think about that.

Let that sink in reader.

5 years gone by. If this person showed half the dedication to business that they do to their body, they'd be at least close to being a millionaire by now

Get out there. Start building something. Fortune tends to favor those bold enough to be in motion.

I agree, but it also depends on your goals. If you want to be an entrepreneur, personally I recommend not bothering with a job. Learn to find your own prey and eat every day. Even if you have less money at first. What you'll learn as part of that journey is invaluable. You'll learn that you can earn your existence without a job – you'll never need to hold a job to make money after that. That is priceless IMO – it gives you a confidence and a foundation for starting a business that the jobbies will never have.

I liked your thoughts about slowing down (for bros) and the struggle with accepting chaos (for cautious). Thanks for your post!

Your struggle today is someone else’s dream

If you're not profitable, you should fix it now, and then worry about getting even more clients.

You don’t need surveys.

People don’t know themselves enough to answer hypotheticals.

Everyone would say it’s a good idea and then when you ask them to buy, who F*cking knows.

Work out the basics, quickly.

1. What’s it called
2. How’s it going to work? You need single serving containers, some packaging, a box, a way to organize the list of customers, etc

What you do now is set out to prove some things.

I call these things “premises”. In logic, multiple premises together support a conclusion. Your business conclusion you are trying to support is “this is a good idea and is going to succeed”. To do that there’s some things you need to prove in order to support this idea.

1. Find out hypothetical prices for all of your costs. You don’t need to buy 10,000 orders of containers at 0.03 each in order to know that you can. But if you do a little research, find out what potential numbers you can have and use that to calculate your costs.

2. Use that to set your costs. You will need to prove that you can sell it at a cost that makes sense assuming all of the potential costs you’ll ever have even with 20 employees. You need to prove it can sell at a certain price.

3. You need to prove you can get some sales. Your distribution strategy of getting peoples attention is everything. Can you create an Instagram bot that sends a dm to everyone that comments on any posts around gym related content and sends 50 DM’s a day telling people about the problem you solve? Can you partner with local gyms with large customer lists to send out your solution to their customers and use a coupon code to partner with the gyms? Are you willing to scrape a list of 10,000 gyms and call up 100 a day for 100 days? Can you get fitness influencers to partner with you? Have fun sending custom DM’s all day.

This is what I would do

Write out the plan of how it actually works
Make a shitty homemade unprofitable version with some cardboard boxes, ghetto packaging, a small batch of containers, etc. make it as easily as possible from stuff at the local store. Try 30 protein powders and pick your top favorites in every flavor category. Make your shitty box V1.

Make a sales page on a website. Copy other successful box subscription formats because they’ve spent a lot of money on figuring out what works, get the best looking version of it live online as quickly and cheaply as possible.

Grind like a muhfucker calling everyone, sending DM’s, find something that sticks where you can get the most people give a shit per hour of your time spent hustling doing outreach.

Don’t rely on family or friends they are fake customers and don’t help prove your premises.

This can take little money and a few weeks of your time.

Don’t worry about anything else at all. Get the shit penciled out, apply elbow grease, hustle and get some sales that help prove your premises.

Let’s say you called 5 gyms and one of them is interested in partnering and you agree to share a split and they send it to their customers. Now you have an attention distribution channel. Get a few more yes’s and spend time making things better.

Get a better box, packaging, branding, get some nicer stuff and then hit the MF’n phones like a telephone terrorist getting every gym on the line hearing about your stuff. Get 500 partnerships and they all send out their emails and get 60 customers signed up netting you $10/mo profit each.

That’s $600 per gym times 500 gyms = $300,000 per month profit. Numbers may vary. This is just one strategy off the top of my head.

Save the legal, the loans, the taxes, etc. all way later.

Do the above now.

This is how business people start companies.

This is why they say winning comes down to perspiration. You’ll spend a lot of time barking up trees and getting told to kick rocks by most people. Your pitch will be the worst it’s ever going to be. Your product will be the worst it’s ever going to be. Your outreach strategy will be the worst it’s ever going to be. Etc. But you have one asset, you hate being F*cking poor and you have a dream that keeps you up at night. That’s more powerful than anything else.

I can already tell you that your idea will probably work. It obviously solves a problem and it seems like it would work. It fundamentally makes sense.

Now it just comes down to your ability to think outside of the box in how to get it in front of people, and how much hustle you have in your heart. If you have laser focus and don’t give a shit about anything else for years, you will succeed.

I swear this is all you need.

get hard-proof (sales) before investing money and definitely before borrowing money.

Cash flow goes like this
First business:
Customer -> Cleaner (you are here)

Second business:
Customer -> Cleaner -> Marketer (you are here)

Third business:
Customer -> Cleaner -> Marketer -> Review platform (you are here)

Science of ecology tells us that in every food chain 90% of all the energy gets lost on every step. A plant in every given moment contains 10% of all the energy it got from the sun. A herbivore gets 10% energy of all the plants it eats (1% of initial sun energy). A carnivore gets 10% energy from herbivores (0.1% of sun) etc, etc.

used dotcom secrets as a reference book for things to change for my e-mail sequence, didn't take too long to get it done.

4. Finally, don't put dumb shit in there. Don't put trivial stupid easy things on your list. Put the big important things on there and do them.

I group them by these restrictions.

i think you can have heaven-like pleasure and 90% enjoyment of life right now, that is related to your mindset.

Your business is always a reflection of your mind.

The more conscientious and orderly you are, the better, when it comes to scaling a business and running it properly.

abdicating

You already know enough, your failure comes from a lack of what we scientifically call "doing the F*cking work". (DTFW)

It's because you're 18 and the dream of "maybe I can have it all and not have to struggle through effort" hasn't been killed yet.

You need to give yourself a challenge of some sort. Give yourself a quantified goal that requires daily reps. Making X calls, doing X pushups. The thing you DON'T want to do is probably the thing you need to do. You'll be shocked how much your brain wants to fight against you just doing the damn work. It would rather sit on the couch and philosophize all day. And you'll be shocked at how good you feel when you just do the damn work.

I was, am, and will always be fighting against this. Just do the reps
• use accumulated knowledge to advantage.

start.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
Actions:
• be my own best friend and mate, listen to gut
• be a detached altruist through polymorphycity
• Produce and only consume if required
• use the mistakes framework
• jam-packed my plan with action, but didn't consider the fact that did not push, didn't do as much as I can,
• I was not specific enough when was setting some actions e.g. revise magnets: how? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯, therefore when I sat to do the action, I couldn't, physically.
• didn't prioritize, got lost in debts.
• Forgot about time I need to spend on eating, looking after myself, sleeping and other human necessities like talking,
• Stopped living in Now, truly terrifying.

Therefore:
• I am considering need, not comfort.
• I am being precise/quantitative about any goal
• ALWAYS prioritize the actions
• Continue to live in Now and use Future/Past
• Put in 2.5 hours on my necessities in plans.

=^

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.