The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Covid Experience...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
As some of you know, on Sunday January 30th, I tested positive for COVID. I thought I'd share my experience in dealing with it as I've been journaling day-by-day on my experience.

First the background data.
  • I am 52 years old. (not a young whippersnapper by any means...)
  • I am unvaxinated.
  • I have no co-morbidities to speak of.
  • I've been vegan for around 5 years and eat a diet rich in fiber, leafy greens, and other healthy foods. I rarely eat vegan junk food (Oreos, fake meats). Meat and dairy has not been in my life for years.
  • I am not overweight.
  • I am not diabetic, or pre-diabetic.
  • I do not have heart disease.
  • I do not have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or high blood glucose.
  • My last blood panel was perfect, aside from B12 being slightly elevated.
By all measures, I am perfectly healthy with no glaring health issues.

For these reasons above, I decided to pass (and wait) on the vaccine because I trust my immune system more than I trust a rushed medical procedure pushed by Pfizer, CNN, or some politician. When the politicization of this vaccine stops and it ceases to be used as a weapon for authoritarian purposes is when I will reconsider, and likely, get vaxed.

That said, I'm beyond happy that I decided to wait on the vax and trust my own immunity. I've now have had COVID for 1 week and I am still testing positive, so perhaps I'm not "out of the woods" yet, but I've felt normal for the last 72 hours (3 days) outside of being more low-energy than I'd like.

Here's is my day-to-day unfolded.
  • Saturday Jan 29: Felt great, went for a run with the dog and came back winded, and coughing incessantly. It was very odd and thought was something was up.
  • Sunday Jan 30th: Stuck in bed with high fever, no energy. No other symptoms: No cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell.
  • Monday Feb 1st: Was up all night (Jan 30th) and fever got up to 101.5, slept none. Still no cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell. No energy. Made a focused effort to "sweat out" the virus by sleeping with a heating pad on my chest, awoke several times drenched in sweat, but with the fever reduced. Slept like dogshit.
  • Tuesday Feb 2nd: Received first IV, fever reduced to 99.5, still no cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell. No energy. Slept decent for the first time in 48 hours.
  • Wednesday Feb 3rd: Fever reduced to 99, energy starts to return, actually spent a few hours working and checking email. Still no cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell. No energy. Slept pretty good.
  • Thursday Feb 4th: Felt pretty normal, fever gone ... actually was able to work and be productive, however I got tired pretty quickly and retreated to bed early. Slept great. Got 2nd IV, still tested positive.
  • Friday Feb 5th: Feel almost normal, spent 30 minutes on the vibration plate (lymphatic flow) and spent a lot of time to office catching up on work, emails, various stuff. Still testing positive.
  • Saturday Feb 6th: Feel normal, just a bit low energy as if my body knows I cannot go running, or lift weights.
  • Sunday Feb 7th: Felt normal, did some chores, but got tired pretty quick. Still testing positive...

Overall my experience is pretty mild with few symptoms, if at all. I have no idea what strain I have, however, my wife did not catch it (or she already had it.)

A month earlier I had the flu or some type of stomach virus -- and that was brutal hell compared to this experience.

That said, I believe my experience is because I take care of myself - not because I supplemented with Vitamin-C, D, Magnesium, Zinc, and Glatathione. I eat healthy, I exercise, and I'm not immuno-compromised like 99% of Americans who's idea of "healthy" is a Lean Cuisine and a glass of Sunny D orange juice.

NOTE: My post is not medical advice and I'm not suggesting taking the vax, or avoiding the vax. Just relaying my experience, I hope if you get this bug that your experience is just as uneventful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Thanks for the detailed outline, MJ. Glad you are feeling better.

Lately I find most people with Omicron have the same experience you described. I have friends who had COVID 19 twice and the first time was a lot harsher.

This give me a lot of hope for where we are heading - it is the beginning of the end. My guess is by June, restrictions here in Canada will be all gone and life will resume as with regular flu.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Thanks for sharing the experience and I'm glad to hear you feel normal again. Please update this thread in a few days when you start exercising again as I'm curious how it affected (or not) your fitness performance. Lungs can take a lot of time to recover.

This give me a lot of hope for where we are heading - it is the beginning of the end. My guess is by June, restrictions here in Canada will be all gone and life will resume as with regular flu.

For me, as long as there are travel restrictions (any kind of tests needed to enter another country) there's no normal life.

Ganglion

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 21, 2018
United Kingdom
Glad to hear you weren't hit too badly by it.

I also look after my health (not vegan, but primal/paleo, exercise regularly, sleep well, avoid junk, etc.), I got hit by covid 13 months ago. Had symptoms for about 10 days, mostly flu-like symptoms, with the additional problem of that extra level of fatigue. There were a couple of times when I thought I was out of the woods, but then realised the fatigue was still there when I pushed myself.

If you are doing anything different in terms of looking after your health while you are ill (eating extra healthy, supplements, sleeping on time, staying away from stress, etc.), I would recommend continuing to do so for at least 2 weeks from when your symptoms started, or better for a month, to make sure you fully eliminate the virus from your system.

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
"Whose idea of healthy is a lean cuisine and a glass of Sunny D Orange Juice."

That was a great line.

Glad you are doing well and decided to go with your gut! Hope you feel 100% soon!

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Thanks for the detailed outline, MJ. Glad you are feeling better.

Lately I find most people with Omicron have the same experience you described. I have friends who had COVID 19 twice and the first time was a lot harsher.

TBH, I'm proud of Canadians right now, and happy to have a French-Canadian last name. While simultaneously extremely ashamed of my country of birth (America).

Wish I could hop the border and protest with the truckers right now. Revolution happening over there frfr.

<john>

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jan 2, 2021
CT U.S.
Glad you are doing okay MJ. I still haven't caught it for some bizarre reason...my reclusive proclivity has finally paid off!
Be well, and keep us posted good man.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
As some of you know, on Sunday January 30th, I tested positive for COVID. I thought I'd share my experience in dealing with it as I've been journaling day-by-day on my experience.

• I am unvaxinated.
  • I've been vegan for around 5 years and eat a diet rich in fiber, leafy greens, and other healthy foods. I rarely eat vegan junk food (Oreos, fake meats). Meat and dairy has not been in my life for years.
  • I am not overweight.

For these reasons above, I decided to pass (and wait) on the vaccine because I trust my immune system more than I trust a rushed medical procedure pushed by Pfizer, CNN, or some politician. When the politicization of this vaccine stops and it ceases to be used as a weapon for authoritarian purposes is when I will reconsider, and likely, get vaxed.

That said, I'm beyond happy that I decided to wait on the vax and trust my own immunity. I've now have had COVID for 1 week and I am still testing positive, so perhaps I'm not "out of the woods" yet, but I've felt normal for the last 72 hours (3 days) outside of being more low-energy than I'd like.

• Saturday Jan 29: Felt great, went for a run with the dog and came back winded, and coughing incessantly. It was very odd and thought was something was up.
  • Sunday Jan 30th: Stuck in bed with high fever, no energy. No other symptoms: No cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell.
  • Monday Feb 1st: Was up all night (Jan 30th) and fever got up to 101.5, slept none. Still no cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell. No energy. Made a focused effort to "sweat out" the virus by sleeping with a heating pad on my chest, awoke several times drenched in sweat, but with the fever reduced. Slept like dogshit.
  • Tuesday Feb 2nd: Received first IV, fever reduced to 99.5, still no cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell. No energy. Slept decent for the first time in 48 hours.
  • Wednesday Feb 3rd: Fever reduced to 99, energy starts to return, actually spent a few hours working and checking email. Still no cough, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of taste or smell. No energy. Slept pretty good.
  • Thursday Feb 4th: Felt pretty normal, fever gone ... actually was able to work and be productive, however I got tired pretty quickly and retreated to bed early. Slept great. Got 2nd IV, still tested positive.
  • Friday Feb 5th: Feel almost normal, spent 30 minutes on the vibration plate (lymphatic flow) and spent a lot of time to office catching up on work, emails, various stuff. Still testing positive.
  • Saturday Feb 6th: Feel normal, just a bit low energy as if my body knows I cannot go running, or lift weights.
  • Sunday Feb 7th: Felt normal, did some chores, but got tired pretty quick. Still testing positive...

Overall my experience is pretty mild with few symptoms, if at all. I have no idea what strain I have, however, my wife did not catch it (or she already had it.)

A month earlier I had the flu or some type of stomach virus -- and that was brutal hell compared to this experience.

That said, I believe my experience is because I take care of myself - not because I supplemented with Vitamin-C, D, Magnesium, Zinc, and Glatathione. I eat healthy, I exercise, and I'm not immuno-compromised like 99% of Americans who's idea of "healthy" is a Lean Cuisine and a glass of Sunny D orange juice.

NOTE: My post is not medical advice and I'm not suggesting taking the vax, or avoiding the vax. Just relaying my experience, I hope if you get this bug that your experience is just as uneventful.
This is very interesting, as it coincides with my Covid timeline.
Would you like to share what IV you used? And did you do any testing Friday or Saturday?

My daughter (13) tested positive Sunday Jan 30, had virtually no symptoms. I gave IV monoclonal antibodies to husband and me that evening, albeit the sort that only works against Delta. I then tested + Monday and got ill Tuesday, as did my son. My husband and other son, are still -, which is bad, because this means they don't get "cured" status and are still treated like leprose here in Germany. (We can only visit supermarket or pharmacy as unvaxed people here.)

Your supplement regimen sounds great. That is approximately what we take as well.

jpcoder

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 20, 2020
Arkansas
@MJ DeMarco thanks for documenting your journey. Maybe I missed it, but what was the two IV’s you received?

zackg1123

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Dec 6, 2012
Orlando, FL

• I am unvaxinated.
  • I am not overweight.

Glad to hear you're feeling better MJ. Similar to you I am also unvaxed and live a healthy lifestyle. Tested positive on January 20th (similar symptoms), and was feeling 100% again around February 1st. I hear this is what it is like for most people. If the same is true for you, hopefully you should be feeling 100% by this upcoming weekend.

justinbiz

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 31, 2022
Southern California and Northern Ohio

• I am unvaxinated.
  • I am not overweight.

Hey MJ. Glad you are feeling better!

I got covid from a family Christmas gathering. Dec 28 I woke with a horrible headache. Stayed in bed all day, tested pos with antigen in the afternoon, had slight fever. Next day I was 90% better and was back working. Was slightly congested and needed a bit more sleep for a week after. Kinda glad it happened so I have natural immunity now.

Health background is no vax, omnivore (clean foods), avoid toxins (fragrance, foods, personal care, cleaning, etc), avoid seed oils, minimal sugar, minimal booze, 58 years old, no co-morbidities, no prescriptions, moderate hypertension sometimes, fit, preventatives: zinc, 5k Vit D, quercetin. Treatment: Lypospheric Vitamin C.

Like you I believe my lifestyle (and for me supplementation) was as good if not better than a vaccine, and my covid experience (and that of my wife and mother-in-law) bears this out.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

• I am unvaxinated.
  • I am not overweight.

Very good to hear that you are doing alright!

As for the Pfizer vaccine, the clinical trial ends I think in Q1 or Q2 2024.
They have a focus group of about 40 thousand people and so far the results and the side effects of their vaccine have been very positive
Moreover they are very transparent about the proccess and post updates on their website.
I think that with time and more data coming in, by mid 2024, people will be far more confident in getting the vaccine.

Dionysos

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 1, 2020
Netherlands
Great to hear you're doing good MJ! Hope the fatigue also fades quickly.

I also look after my health (not vegan, but primal/paleo, exercise regularly, sleep well, avoid junk, etc.), I got hit by covid 13 months ago. Had symptoms for about 10 days, mostly flu-like symptoms, with the additional problem of that extra level of fatigue. There were a couple of times when I thought I was out of the woods, but then realised the fatigue was still there when I pushed myself.

If you are doing anything different in terms of looking after your health while you are ill (eating extra healthy, supplements, sleeping on time, staying away from stress, etc.), I would recommend continuing to do so for at least 2 weeks from when your symptoms started, or better for a month, to make sure you fully eliminate the virus from your system.

I couldn't agree more, give your body time to fully recover!

My story:
Initially tested positive for C0VlD-19 late November 2020. Really really mild symptoms, literally only had a runny nose for 3 days.

By the time I was out of quarantine I noticed some fatigue, but like I always did I decided to push through it and started working out again and went back to my normal routine. Very soon I noticed the fatigue got only worse and working out made me feel weak and fatigued.

This fatigue (along with headaches) turned out to be 'long-covid' and took like a year on and off before I started feeling my old self again. (30 years at the time of infection and was the fittest I've ever been, worked out 6 days a week, healthy plant based diet)

January 31 I got reinfected again, was more 'sick' this time. Like an intense cold: runny nose, sore throat, mild headache and fatigue. Definitely feeling a lot better now and hoping to shake the last symptom which is again fatigue.

Looking back I think I've started working out and thus pushing/forcing my body way too soon while it was still working hard to recover (feeling okay so that's the hard thing). This time I'm taking the 'easing back in' route..

AlaKhalil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jan 7, 2022

• I am unvaxinated.
  • I am not overweight.

Thank God you’re feeling much better

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Lungs can take a lot of time to recover.

I never felt like my lungs were affected. I never was short of breath, and I didn't cough, and my pulse OX never changed from normal. That said, I noticed "getting winded" is definitely easier.

@MJ DeMarco thanks for documenting your journey. Maybe I missed it, but what was the two IV’s you received?

Myers cocktails.

KKOPPI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 15, 2019
AMSTERDAM
I've had 'it' for the past week and I'm really starting to doubt whether we're all having 'COVID' or merely a positive test, and a positive test doesn't mean you've literally got a coronavirus in you.

I feel no different from when I'm normally sick.

Lost my sense of smell and taste, but again, I've experienced that multiple times in my life.

In the end is there even anything to worry about? We know that excess mortality globally has been very modest and, there where we had excess mortality, we can easily point to big pharma who literally banned any form of effective medication (ivermectin with zinc, etc.).

Hospitals worldwide were threatened with huge fines for prescribing medication that has always worked for this kind of virus. Similarly hospitals received big prize money for registering 'COVID' cases, and treating them the way they demand it (with experimental injections & unnecessary, damaging air support).

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016

• I am unvaxinated.
  • I am not overweight.

I tested positive too (barely visible line with a saliva test) and I'm having the exact same symptoms. Currently at the point where I could not sleep at all the whole night with the same fever. I hope my fever drops to 99.5f today as well since I spent the whole night at 101 and now it's 10:30 AM and it's 100.2.

The shittiest thing about my first night with this was the pounding heart and the heat. Pretty much impossible to sleep when your heartbeat is akin to a techno track. Even though I drank a shit ton of water I wasn't sweating at all, so my fever just kept on blazing.

Last edited:

hobbsie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Sep 16, 2021

• I am unvaxinated.
  • I am not overweight.

Thanks for sharing MJ. I had a similar experience. Basically not well for about 48 hours. High fever, and no sleep.

But after that I got progressively better each day.

Sinus pain and headache lingered for about 6-8 weeks. But I seem to be back to myself proper now.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So I'd be lying if I said I have felt normal since having this. Again, I had very little symptoms, a day or two of fever, but no coughing, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of smell/taste. Overall I'd say it was a big-fat NOTHINGBURGER.

However I definitely have been low-energy ever since trying to resume my normal activities -- I have no motivation to exercise, to eat right, to work, to write, to do anything. By noon I'm exhausted, which is unusual for me. I've also had a resurgence of acid reflux which basically disappeared from my life when I went vegan years ago. I hear COVID can disrupt gastrointestinal norms, so perhaps that is how this affected me, versus "flu like" symptoms.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
So I'd be lying if I said I have felt normal since having this. Again, I had very little symptoms, a day or two of fever, but no coughing, no congestion, no breathing issues, no loss of smell/taste. Overall I'd say it was a big-fat NOTHINGBURGER.

However I definitely have been low-energy ever since trying to resume my normal activities -- I have no motivation to exercise, to eat right, to work, to write, to do anything. By noon I'm exhausted, which is unusual for me. I've also had a resurgence of acid reflux which basically disappeared from my life when I went vegan years ago. I hear COVID can disrupt gastrointestinal norms, so perhaps that is how this affected me, versus "flu like" symptoms.

I had/have all of this as well. Today is my second day of no fever (day 4 since symptoms started) and my main symptoms are lower energy and this annoying pain on top of my eyeballs whenever I do sharp eye movements. In the evenings I also get a lot of phlegm in my throat which makes me cough until I drink something warm.

I've also noticed an increase in acid reflux, though I've always had it to some extent. If you're taking anything extra these past few days for covid there might be something in the pills that's provoking your gastric symptoms.

OR if you're lying down more than usual - which can also lead to reflux, especially if you have a permanently open LES.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I might have figured out my problem... and it has nothing to do with Covid, but something *else* that changed right around the time I tested positive. I'll need a few more days to confirm and to see if the fatigue disappears. If so, I'll report...

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I hope you're doing well MJ!

As a matter a fact, I also contracted SARS-CoV-2 the other day. Last week I went to Root's Coffee on Monday and Tuesday. Reading books and journaling some notes down in a notebook.

I met someone new, we spoke about entrepreneurship, freelancing, and other stuff.

The symptoms for me started on Tuesday, I had:

1. Fatigue
2. Dry Cough
3. Sore Throat
4. Slight fever (Top of head)
5. Clogged ears?
6. Slight runny nose.

I never thought I would ever contracted COVID in my life, until this past week. I went to get tested this past Friday, had to pay a $50 dollar co-pay to take the test at CareNow. I was tested for Strep Throat, Flu, and COVID. I didn't realize that one test could test for FLU and COVID together. But hey I'm not a medical professional, so I won't question it haha.

The doctor said usually this stuff goes away after 7 days, he suspects that it will be done by February the 15th.

I never have lost my sense of smell or taste yet, I have heard that this kind of variant was Omnicron, but who knows.

I thought I would also share my experience with everyone as well.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I went to get tested this past Friday, had to pay a $50 dollar co-pay to take the test at CareNow.

FYI: They sell tests at Target and Walgreens now for $8 a piece. Costco sells them online for $40, five pack.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

I've heard that some people who have had Covid describe it as feeling "weird", not like a normal illness. They have attributed this to the assumption that it was "engineered". Has it felt "different" in the sense that it may not have naturally occurred?

If it was man-made, and the variants are nature-made, the variants might logically feel less "engineered". Perhaps the original version was the only one that felt "weird". I don't even think I've ever had a real flu, so I doubt I would be able to tell the difference.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
FYI: They sell tests at Target and Walgreens now for $8 a piece. Costco sells them online for $40, five pack.
Please excuse me, I'll be going to buy them now! I didn't know that haha.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I might have figured out my problem... and it has nothing to do with Covid, but something *else* that changed right around the time I tested positive. I'll need a few more days to confirm and to see if the fatigue disappears. If so, I'll report...

I'm a bonehead as I solved my fatigue and figured out the source.

It had nothing to do with COVID.

However at around the same time I tested positive I started heavily dosing myself with a CBD in order to sleep. Turns out it was a 2000 mg bottle and I was taking a full droppers worth. After a few days being out with COVID, I never stopped the CBD dosing and continued. Clearly it started to accumulate as the daily feeling I had was that of being apathetic, disinterested in life, and just flat out drugged.

I stopped the CBD and now I feel pretty much normal, even went for a 4 mile hike today.

I'm so thankful this had nothing to do with COVID and that my experience there was pretty benign. I wish I could give my immune system a big hug for being up for the task. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a young whippersnapper any longer so I wasn't sure if going unvaxed was the right/wrong choice. I'll reconsider of course as things de-politicize and vax data reporting improves.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Great to hear you are pretty much fully recovered.

Do you still do much weight training @MJ DeMarco?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great to hear you are pretty much fully recovered.

Do you still do much weight training @MJ DeMarco?

Not as much as I'd like ... when COVID hit 2 years ago I really slacked off. I recently started again because my house has a private gym ... so now I can workout shirtless and grunt and groan all I like!

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
That sounds great, also, that you solved tiredness.
Feeling tired for a week, or some weeks after Covid would not be concerning, as we all know this happens after the flu as well.
We were tired for a week or so, after Covid got better: falling asleep in the afternoon and feeling more muscle-tired than usual after walking the stairs, but this has gone pretty much back to normal now. Also, during the tired phase, I was still testing slightly positive, so the immune system was still working overtime I suppose.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.