The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT My brother tried to kill me and my family did nothing about it.

Daniel Davis

Bronze Contributor
Jul 4, 2018
Also, I hate to say this, but seems like your brother belongs right INSIDE a psychiatric hospital / lunatic asylum, tied up in a straitjacket to prevent him committing violent acts on the staff there.
Your family members need some counselling as well to discover the truth as to why they are not speaking up for you (this is ABNORMAL behavior).[/QUOTE]

Trust me, we attempted consueling in November of 2015 and it failed. She was unwilling to acknowledge my pain and only cared when it affected her. For example, she will justify his behavior (choking me to death, Maced and taxed, hit with a baseball ball, lied to the police and got me arrested) and I am expected to “shut the F*ck up and deal with it/ get over it.” She never told the people what he did to me, but everything I did (protraying this felony as an angel).

He can take his frustrations and problems onto me but if i call the police or complain about the mental trauma I experience, it’s an issue. They will get rid of any evidence i have on them and frame me as a bad guy, won’t tell them about their abuse onto me.

My family is just as sick, twisted, and evil as him.

They can go F*ck themselves because I will not associate myself evil miserable people Even after the incident, they expect me to ok and be a happy human being. For example, I just got home and I am still pissed about what happened on 3/10/19. Yet they are worried about me leaving the F*cking door open (I was in the heat of the moment and frustrated due to their lack of empathy and “get over it attitude.”) He is rarely home on the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends. I will avoid him.

Also, they’re delusion about the situation. He tried to kill me numerous times before, yet they think I am trying to kill them. I never had intentions to do ill acts because I know a treanous choice will lead me to life in prison (I have friends who are in prison for murder and they threw their entire lives away for nothing and I refuse to do the same thing). Thinking about it just pisses me off. This will turn into a 20 page essay so I will stop ranting. On the flip side, I have my barber who will help me and I have a friend who let me stay at their apartment. He has to get permission from his mother first (he’s in the army), I know i’ll be able ton roommate with him (friends since 5th grade - 2009)

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Daniel Davis

Bronze Contributor
Jul 4, 2018
I’d like to ask, what can we at the forum do to help you?
There’s not much the forum can do because they have been helpful.I’m grateful for the support because the police have been involved before but I was protrayed as the bad guy. Based on the advice posted, I should

1. Move out (contact old friends or go to a homeless shelter)
2. Get a higher paying job
3. Save money from the job
4. Leave the state (For me it’s either Arizona or Pennsylvania. I’m looking to live in an affordable state)
5. Find an affordable apartment.

My last reply was frustration because of the hyprocise of family. They think I’m trying to kill them, when it’s my brother that wants to kill me but expect me to have a smile on my face and forget what happened.

I am going to use this forum as evidence to the police to have something against him.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
getUnscripted.com
Take care of yourself now, then fastlane.

For immediate help (like right NOW) your situation is bad enough for: Baltimore County Westside Men's Shelter 410-887-4091 or Karis Home 410-342-1323, Baltimore Outreach Services 410-752-1285. There are many places that will help you NOW. How about a homeless shelter? shelterlist.com list all of them in your region and some shelters help you transition to your own place.

Get rid of your phone so your family can't track it. Just leave it on the kitchen counter so they know they can't find you with an added bonus that your brother will realize you left him. You left him..he doesn't control you anymore. I would leave a note with it so they don't call the police and report you missing. My note would say "tired of being abused, goodbye". Keep it simple with nothing you may regret years down the road...like "you *^%# mother-@#$%! rat-@#$%" etc, simple and classy.

Once out of the house, does your cyber security pay you as you learn? If not, the trades are hiring all over the place (especially plumbing & heating). You will get paid well and be self sufficient in your future (though not fastlane). Tignall Mechanical is a GREAT place to work in Baltimore: 410-666-3000. Owned by Michael Harper. Tell him that Jerry Tignall (son of the founder) said to call because it was a good place to work and learn the trades. I am not Jerry BTW but work with him here in the midwest. Jerry still talks to several people there and they can't find enough workers. Dropping his name will get you an interview for sure & probably hired, after that it will be your work ethic that keeps you there. Pays much more than minimum and they pay for your schooling. Cyber learning at night?

Also, paratransit Drivers are needed badly in Baltimore if you have a drivers license. These are normally multi location companies so you could start in a different area of Baltimore and, after some training, transfer to a different part of the country (again not fastlane). Again, pays more than minimum if you are reliable.

So, you have options. 1) get out of there...paragraphs 1&2
2) improve you cash flow...paragraph 3&4.
3) FASTLANE life after 1&2.

i wish you the best of luck, stay strong and Fastlane on!
Rep+ ... great post.

Daniel Davis

Bronze Contributor
Jul 4, 2018
@Daniel Davis, how are you? Any updates?
Right now, I crash at a friend’s place and visit on the weekends (every other week) to see my niece. She’s seven and looks up to me. Also, i don’t want to be out of her life yet. He doesn’t do anything if I cross paths with him.

Besides hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), I am doing fine.I am working on getting my license to have some freedom and saving up money.

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Right now, I crash at a friend’s place and visit on the weekends (every other week) to see my niece. She’s seven and looks up to me. Also, i don’t want to be out of her life yet. He doesn’t do anything if I cross paths with him.

Besides hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), I am doing fine.I am working on getting my license to have some freedom and saving up money.
Great job on doing what needs to be done.

Really respect your courage and discipline!

You will make it, and even more!

Wiggly0607

Contributor
May 1, 2013
Ohio

You don't realize it now, but you're a tough kid, and this terrible experience you are going through is going to make you tougher down the road, a better person, a better Fastlaner, a better dad, partner, etc.

Keep focusing on your goals! Build yourself up little by little. And keep posting on here, you have lots of smart, supportive people behind you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom