The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My 3 Illegal Storefronts.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 20, 2019
I built a total of 2 profiles on eBay and 1 on Mercari (I got banned several times), selling replica designer sourced from dhgate.com (China).

Most of my replicas looked exactly like the real thing, or the difference was very hard to tell.

I would get a Gucci belt, for say $20 and flip it for $200.

This wasn't sustainable, as my listings were taken down before I was permanently banned from selling on Mercari.

I know I want to sell products on eBay and Mercari. But am having trouble finding products, especially at wholesale price.

Any ideas? I was thinking even software can help.

Many thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saavedra

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 4, 2013
Become a maffia boss for the street sellers of a civilizationally collapsing city (some like to call them liberal) like ie Barcelona. You already have a foot on the doorstep with your knowledge about counterfeit items, so why not.

Fills CENTS very well, you can scale up to some hundred street sellers, entry is high because you can get killed anytime and you need an initial capital to hire busybodies and bribe police, you have control over your area and you don't have to spend your own time too much. Maybe not the newest thing on the block, but it is vintage and a comeback of the good old days.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I built a total of 2 profiles on eBay and 1 on Mercari (I got banned several times), selling replica designer sourced from dhgate.com (China).

Most of my replicas looked exactly like the real thing, or the difference was very hard to tell.

This wasn't sustainable, as my listings were taken down before I was permanently banned from selling on Mercari.

I know I want to sell products on eBay and Mercari. But am having trouble finding products, especially at wholesale price.

Many thanks.
Hi,
You came to a very good entrepreur forum.
the very first thing you do is telling the entrepreneurs, that your business is cheating entrepreneurs.
wow. Very clever.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Illegal activities are not encouraged or supported here.

Why would anybody risk their future, freedom and life to make 10k/ month when you can learn to do it LEGALLY, without a ceiling.

G

Guest84834

It's free market. However, don't put yourself in risk. That is violating CONTROL. After all it's your life and what can I say. Do whatever you want but don't get in trouble. Looks like you are waiting for life to throw some bricks at you though.

EDIT: I'm completely neutral about you. Maybe try doing something good business simultaneously. You'll feel good.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Instead of selling replica on Ebay.

Could you get away with selling a $1 ebook that tells people how to get really high grade replica and save 90% of the authentic stuff.

And in your $1 ebook you funnel people to your website.

EternalStudent

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 4, 2020
Australia

Many thanks.
If you are not producing a product, you are a middle man. How do middle men make money?
- Provide value to the seller; and/or
- Provide value to the buyer

We can't do your thinking for you. You are literally asking us "how can i buy low and sell high, any ideas?"

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Instead of selling replica on Ebay.
Could you get away with selling a $1 ebook that tells people how to get really high grade replica and save 90% of the authentic stuff.

And in your $1 ebook you funnel people to your website.
This works. If it didn’t work, you wouldn’t have upsells in most books.
I’m yet to find a book like MJ’s books that don’t have any course upsells.

Problem is, in the beginning this process is slow.
My guess is that the average guy selling replicas only wants to sell his stuff and make money, not establish a brand for replicas.

Things get more complicated when you sell them as legit products.

He says they’re very hard to distinguish from the original.

People that know the products know they’re replicas.
Most people that buy replicas never had the original.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

maplexxx

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 10, 2021
Says the guy who just joined the forum. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Yes, I am just joined, so what? Anyone who just joins the forum will have their first post, right?

Last edited:

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Yes, I am just joined, so what? Anyone who just joins the forum will have their first post, right?
Yeah sure, but most don't join just to sell someone something. If you can help, why don't you just discuss it here in the open like the rest of us do? Whatcha got new guy? Advice? Products? Marketing skills? Software?

maplexxx

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 10, 2021
Yeah sure, but most don't join just to sell someone something. If you can help, why don't you just discuss it here in the open like the rest of us do? Whatcha got new guy? Advice? Products? Marketing skills? Software?
If you're a mod you will see I have read many threads in the forum, but I only replied to this thread because I think I can help the guy with a legal method and make both of us earn some money, I don't think I break any rules.

What I can help with is I'm in China right now, it's 14:55 in there, while foreigners are hard to go to China now. So I can help in many ways. I think that is enough.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Hi,
You came to a very good entrepreur forum.
the very first thing you do is telling the entrepreneurs, that your business is cheating entrepreneurs.
wow. Very clever.
This. x2

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Become a maffia boss for the street sellers of a civilizationally collapsing city (some like to call them liberal) like ie Barcelona. You already have a foot on the doorstep with your knowledge about counterfeit items, so why not.

Fills CENTS very well, you can scale up to some hundred street sellers, entry is high because you can get killed anytime and you need an initial capital to hire busybodies and bribe police, you have control over your area and you don't have to spend your own time too much. Maybe not the newest thing on the block, but it is vintage and a comeback of the good old days.
Maybe the New Alcapone of 2021. lol

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
If you're a mod you will see I have read many threads in the forum, but I only replied to this thread because I think I can help the guy with a legal method and make both of us earn some money, I don't think I break any rules.
Post an intro, update your profile, provide value. :)
Look forward to hearing what you are doing!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.