How come it took so long for me to read this book (28m) … not sure, maybe because I grew up with a single mom that didn’t engage in my education perhaps or was it because I chose to play video games my whole youth with minimal sports involved who knows right. But now (the past year 2023) I’ve been reading 500% more (5 books).
I started a self contracting company as a plumber / gas fitter trying to “escape” found myself sinking and having some serious trouble finding jobs in the busy city.. I found it to be very stressful and with no experience or community to reach, I exhausted and decided to close shop and take what money I could and save for the next business venture I decide.
Well I’m here now and I’m the only one in family and most my extended family to want to build better and faster! College degree ? We didn’t even hit that conversation once at the dinner table (couch and hand held in small living room) I was told to find a job and if you got a trade even better! Anyways I’m out here trying and I’m here for the community I long for.
I started a self contracting company as a plumber / gas fitter trying to “escape” found myself sinking and having some serious trouble finding jobs in the busy city.. I found it to be very stressful and with no experience or community to reach, I exhausted and decided to close shop and take what money I could and save for the next business venture I decide.
Well I’m here now and I’m the only one in family and most my extended family to want to build better and faster! College degree ? We didn’t even hit that conversation once at the dinner table (couch and hand held in small living room) I was told to find a job and if you got a trade even better! Anyways I’m out here trying and I’m here for the community I long for.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
