The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motorcyclists, Enthusiasts and Bikers - Please Help

LifeLongFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jan 11, 2018
Estonia
Hey guys!

What are the most common places online - specific groups or forums - where motorcycle owners, riders and industry/market-savvy people spend time and exchange knowledge?

I'm asking this because I'm researching the bike market in mostly english speaking countries with the goal of identifying specific needs and problems and offering a niche-specific solutions, to be more specific, motorcycle digital marketing.

For that I need to understand the market as a whole and the point of view of the riders and dealers/manufacturers.

So far I have done this (and will keep doing, if necessary)

1. Read case studies
2. Joined Facebook motorcycle groups also looked up several forums that I'm currently not so sure about.
3. Sent out mostly cold e-mails to english-speaking countries asking them about their biggest challenges and how they are advertising . No selling.
4. Read articles and comments to identify problems and rising trends in the motorcycle industry.
5. Of course continued to further refine my skills related to human psychology, communication skills and marketing through books, courses and real-life experiementing.
6. Already received some answers and found reoccuring patterns in the niche (for example aging customer base)

I still feel though that I have not yet found the real treasure trove where people (bikers/dealers/enthusiasts) get together virtually and really discuss things thoroughly.
Maybe you can help me with that.
Is there perhaps any other advice more experienced people here can give?

And also I feel the next logical step would be to start steadily putting out valuable content with the goal of getting noticed. I'm not entirely sure though where (a blog, website, directly commenting/engaging). Any experience with that?

And one final thing - this isn't strictly about motorcycles. It also includes ATVs, UTVs scooters, boats, buggies, trikes and all the other not so traditional vehicles

Thanks and best of luck to you!

By the way curiously enough I really started to heavily dig into that niche a few days before the thread about selling your motorcycle was created. Talk about a weird coincidence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SeanLewis

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 7, 2019
Sweden
A quick google search brought up like 5 different forums?

LifeLongFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jan 11, 2018
Estonia
A quick google search brought up like 5 different forums?

Yep, I've found a few. Let me rephrase that particular forum-related question so that it would be a bit more accurate: can anyone recommend a motorcycle forum they have had a positive/helpful experience with?
Thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.