The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most profitable businesses in your hometowns?

SergioBernal

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 17, 2022
Hi everyone
My name is Sergio I actually live in France and I am searching for business ideas for generating money and adding value to the society, actually I am 19 years old, I am from Bolivia and I have started reading books as the millionaire fast lane long time ago so any recommendations first to start and then of business that you have seen in your home towns that you think are great and profitable? Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Industrial.

I've researched and verified this: the "pretty" cities in my county (county, not country) have terrible averages for private business revenues, and the "ugly" industrial towns have sky high private business revenues (most of these are "small" businesses, but the $$$ are anything but small to most people)

tldr; think heavy industry, shipping, chemicals and contractors, not "gift shop" if you're talking big.

...unless you are talking 100 gift shops.

SergioBernal

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 17, 2022
Industrial.

I've researched and verified this: the "pretty" cities in my county (county, not country) have terrible averages for private business revenues, and the "ugly" industrial towns have sky high private business revenues (most of these are "small" businesses, but the $$$ are anything but small to most people)

tldr; think heavy industry, shipping, chemicals and contractors, not "gift shop" if you're talking big.

...unless you are talking 100 gift shops.
Do you have someone in mind that requires little capital or be easy to get started?

easy850

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 8, 2021
I knew a guy in high school whos parents owned a car scrap business.

They broke down junker cars and sold the parts in store and online.

It was a small operation and I didn't think they made that much, until I heard through the grapevine that they sold their business to a bigger player.

You want to know the amount?

$80 million dollars.

Goes to show it's not the pretty businesses that end up making the most.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I knew a guy in high school whos parents owned a car scrap business.

They broke down junker cars and sold the parts in store and online.

It was a small operation and I didn't think they made that much, until I heard through the grapevine that they sold their business to a bigger player.

You want to know the amount?

$80 million dollars.

Goes to show it's not the pretty businesses that end up making the most.
Bingo. I know a family who sold their industrial contracting company for the same (around 80 million). They had over 1,000 employees though, so technically not “small” since that caps at 250 employees.

However, the richest person in my town created a very popular chain of branded gas stations.

He and his partner own two private jets...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...