The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of you will never make it. Sad!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
It's simple, when someone's a dick to me, they are going to get it back 2x fold. "Start none, it'll be none."
LOL because you're such a special snowflake right? GTFO

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
This thread makes me miss @Tanisha.

Above is all I was going to say, but I figured I could add a little value here.

When I was new to the forum, I was similar to the OP. I thought I had life figured out, and really just wanted to help people. So I started a blog and was on a few podcasts regurgitating information I learned that helped me get started.

I soon realized that opening people's eyes and motivating them to get started was not a good use of my time. I realized I couldn't help the people I wanted to help, the way I wanted to help them.

So I quit all of that and shut everything down. Now instead, I dedicate my time here trying to help people learn as well as learn myself. This community is way better and more serious than anything else out there.

Those who are willing to be like us will eventually find us.

To the OP and to conclude, I know your intentions are good, but no one is going to all of a sudden care. If you are what you say you are, this forum is a far better platform to teach and learn on. I know you will eventually come around.

Just my two...

Your dream has come true - Introduction - hi i love unscripted

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
The chances of you "making it" if you're an average random Joe: < 1%
The chances of you "making it" if you're at the forum several times a week and live the philosophies: 42%.

Technically, "most of you will never make" it is technically correct.

I actually like this statistic (besides the general nerd like of the number 42) as I bank on numbers like these.

If success were common then we would all be average and therefore a new bar of success would be created. We cannot all be a success. However 42%? I like those odds. I better visit the forum more often.

Also, come on.. I at least watched (really listened) the whole video. More than just the first 90 seconds.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Hey,

I judge my life only by this and nothing else: "If I was on my deathbed right now, what would I regret not doing?"

Cheers!

getting laid. i would not regret anything about money, all these monkey trap

i don't care about wealth, i care about a life that makes sense

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Bravo. Only you and you alone can determine what YOU need out of life. Once you achieve the list you made by asking what would you regret not doing if you were dying right now ONLY then would it be prudent to start knocking out less important things. A billionaire that has regrets on his deathbed is a loser in life.

yes

you are part of the minority of guys here that aren't lured by wealth .

you are the guy on the boat , hearing the mermaids without being lured.

my definition of wealth is very simple : having my bills paid in order to have my time back to do things that don't need money

and are real value for me

that's why i never play the mega lotteries. i sometimes play what i call the freedom lotteries that will pay my bills because, while the odds ara against me, this is still a way out.

life is so absurd that anything can happen even winning the lottery .

at 41 , i now know that stupidity is often rewarded in life, sometimes against reason

that's why i balance reason with inspiration to cover all possibilities

sirène.jpg

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Because dude's an idiot loser.

Can we #landfill this thread already?

^^this

Dudes clearly an MJ wannabe. The video content is badly regurgitated from MJs, same terminology and word sets were used in the first minute, which is all I watched before my ears started bleeding. The only difference is, MJs video content provides actual useful content and it coincides with the content written out in his books, it makes sense and ties together perfectly. This guys video is just random, stupid, and annoying. What value are you providing exactly by dictating to people that they wont get anywhere because they're lazy asses? No fkn shit.

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
I don't know who this @Tanisha person is, but she must be legendary. Her name comes up a lot, and not usually positively.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
I see the video was really needed and it is dedicated to all the successful forum warriors. The epitaph on the tombstone reads "His rep bank was 10.000." LOL.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
getting laid. i would not regret anything about money, all these monkey trap

i don't care about wealth, i care about a life that makes sense

Bravo. Only you and you alone can determine what YOU need out of life. Once you achieve the list you made by asking what would you regret not doing if you were dying right now ONLY then would it be prudent to start knocking out less important things. A billionaire that has regrets on his deathbed is a loser in life.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
478%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
So I watched it all, then watched his youtube videos. It's not that the information is wrong or overtly trying to sell something. I just think the presentation needed polishing and a big-hit nugget of information somewhere in it. This seams to parallel his content in this thread.

@Brander I think if you work on your copywriting, imagery and a few social graces - you might just put together something that can really help somebody. Real value. I would watch it, staying tuned.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Thanks for the fuel. I didn't need to watch the video to get fired up about kicking a$$ today.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
If I remember correctly it said something along the lines of "only 1% of businesses succeed therefore you're going to fail" and some other BS... not worth your time.

Just watch MJ's videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!