The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of you will never make it. Sad!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Please spare me the "I'm a victim here". You said many disparaging things in this thread in regards to me, I never responded. I get the manipulative "He cries out in pain as he strikes you." vibe from you.

That was my first comment on the thread. I've never said anything disparaging about you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
506ed8c744cc4fa3757b7af8c2abd38a.jpg

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
There are a lot of people like you who are experts at telling other people how to make millions. My guess is you don't practice what you preach.

The chance of people at this forum making it are well above average as we are all interested in the pursuit of self betterment.

Who the F*ck are you to tell people what they are capable of?

Here's the reality, folks. If you've made your way to this forum, there's a better than average chance that you can break the script. There are success stories birthed here every day. Read the millionaire fast lane and unscripted if you haven't already, and then spend some time looking through the gold threads here.

You can make it. Your past doesn't have to be your future. Your present circumstances don't dictate your ending.

Life is about manipulating probabilities...

The chances of you "making it" if you're an average random Joe: < 1%
The chances of you "making it" if you're at the forum several times a week and live the philosophies: 42%.

Technically, "most of you will never make" it is technically correct.

But.

I don't take health advice from fat people.

I don't take wealth advice from poor people.

I don't take marriage advice from someone that doesn't have a great marriage.

I don't take business advice from someone that's never ran a business.

And, I certainly don't take success advice from the unsuccessful.

I love this forum. Even the shittiest threads get filled with golden advice.

MJ hits the nail on the head -- life is all about manipulating the probabilities. The more quarters you put into the machine, the better chance you have at receiving one of the golden gumballs. Life's Gumball Machine, Creating Your Own Luck

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Here's the reality, folks. If you've made your way to this forum, there's a better than average chance that you can break the script. There are success stories birthed here every day. Read the millionaire fast lane and unscripted if you haven't already, and then spend some time looking through the gold threads here.

You can make it. Your past doesn't have to be your future. Your present circumstances don't dictate your ending.

This made my day.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Are you using some sort of "repel to attract" type marketing strategy?

While you may think you're just "hitting back 2x as hard", it comes across as caustic and overtly aggressive. In other words, a disproportionate response.

The forum is mostly skeptical of people, as we see many who post these sorts of videos come and go. Often, with nothing of real substance ( with respect to their accomplishments ) to back them up. The response to this sort of content is therefore tepid at best, and generally ice cold.

Seems like you've had some prior success, so congrats on that. Perhaps our skepticism is invalid.

Regardless, You would have a much better time if you didn't take yourself so seriously.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
648%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Why are YOU borrowing from the declaration of independence by simply changing one word? See the hypocrisy? I thought you were smarter.

Anyhoo enjoy yourselves, ladies.

Please keep being obnoxious. If anyone ever does actually get interested in your online persona, it will inevitably lead them here. Being an open a**hole here is an act of public service.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
I made it through two minutes!

How can you be in IT and have that crappy screen showing? I'm not in IT, and every IT thing I know I taught myself, but even I could make a better video. No matter what your message is, it is being drowned out by the :shit::shit::shit: presentation.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
All of the content of I've seen from you so far is really bad and poor quality.

The majority of people watching your videos don't like them, and you also have very little views.

Why do you continue down a path that's clearly not working for you?

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
And yet, here you are producing videos that teem with tough.

Funny you don't see the irony.

It's like the old Alinsky tactic -- accuse your opponents of exactly what you're doing.

View attachment 16429

Wow, such a creative subtitle for your channel.

Why does that sound familiar? Anyone? Bueller?

Anything else you are borrowing from my work by simply changing one word?

Wow, LOL, what a buffoon. Tries to rip off similar video content, copywritten material, nicknames himself lazy and attacks lazy people, and actually has the nerve to post his crappy video on that very same forum. Can't get more dumb than this.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
If you've made your way to this forum, there's a better than average chance that you can break the script.
[...]then maybe you should spend less time on Fastlane and more time publishing a case study with the rest of the wantrepreneur scum on BlackHatWorld.
I can relate to this.

I've been studying IM for many years and applying some techniques but everytime I tried something it felt wrong and I usually self-sabotaged my efforts.

I thought back then that it was because I didn't have enough IM savviness, so I kept reading more material, reading forums until I stumbled upon TMF and discovered the forum.

Reading the book was a revelation to me because what I really wanted but didn't know is a successful and legitimate business that helps people.

The other communities are full of hacks and BS, everyone is looking for silver bullets and tricks.

You really need to have certain DNA and those who have it will eventually find MJ's book and the forum, those who don't will stay looking for new tricks to temporarily scam people.

And I believe this is true because the book was recommended to me on one of those forums and since then I've never come back to them.

Those who naturally resonate with the Fastlane mindset will find their way here.

Yes it's true that the average human being will not succeed and it's indeed sad but that kind of message here is IMO out of place, a big error of judgement from the OP.

ThirtyOne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2017
Los Angeles
Sounds like this video is from another pretender.

I'll tell you what I wont do with my life: I won't watch a video that helps someone who is a fake.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Eric Thomas addresses students with a delivery like: "most of you aren't going to be successful because when you're studying and you get tired, you quit!" It can get you pumped up if you feel you've slipped into laziness.

I see MJ's point, and I honestly don't think dude was trying to attack the people here, I think he was going for something a little more motivational, which can be useful at times. But dude totally missed the mark here.

Don't get me wrong though, I didn't like this video at all.

He clearly doesn't understand the audience here. Many (can't say exactly how many) people on this forum have built a successful business or are building one and making great progress. Okay people, how many of you have had a parent, relative, or friend talk shit and call you lazy or stupid because you would rather spend your time building a business then pursuing higher education or furthering yourself in a career? This video strikes the same nerve when people who know F*ck all about you and are arrogant enough to think they have you figured out try and give you advice from their warped abortion of a perspective.

So word up, many of us are actively working towards something and don't need to be told we're lazy and just want to watch TV.

Also, can we just collectively agree as a species to stop throwing around terms like "success" and "be successful" as if they mean the same thing for everyone? I see enough of this pretentious, pseudo-motivational shit on facebook, that goes like:

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL <3"

Oh yeah? Why don't you make yourself successful at choking on broken glass.

Now getting back to what I said about many of us already having success (I'm using this term because I think implied meaning is very obvious), I've never seen @Brander here, I have no idea what you do or what makes you an expert. I imagine many of the OG's here feel you're offering nothing valuable. To put it simply, you have no credibility, and by reading the comments, i don't think my far off.

I probably sound mean here, I'm not trying to be. But if you wanna make valuable posts, you gotta step your game up.

(sounds like a Trump tweet, lol)
I thought the exact same thing:rofl:

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
I see enough of this pretentious, pseudo-motivational shit on facebook, that goes like:

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL <3"
Most people making/sharing these "motivational" quotes have absolutely nothing figured out in life. Some may post them for a good cause but they don't realize that, without a goal, a meaning and with all the vagueness around the term "successful", those words are empty and help absolutely no one.

As for the video, I only listened to it for a couple minutes until I got tired of the horrible audio. Why do so many people think: Wanting to become RICH = Wanting to waste the rest of your life away without working? If this was an attempt at being motivational then pick something more "original", I got tired of hearing this over and over.

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
How many people subscribe to your Patreon? Isn't that the thing people play video games on?

Twitch is where most people livestream game playing. Patreon is a nice service where you opt to support someone monthly for a set amount. A lot of artists, musicians, makers, etc use it. "I like your art, so I will opt to send you 5$ per month directly." for example. In return you often get first access or look at what they might be doing next. Special deals. I think it is a brilliant service.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
It's simple, when someone's a dick to me, they are going to get it back 2x fold. "Start none, it'll be none."

Why? Time and Energy can be spent better elsewhere... Riling people up will not help you in the long run..

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
A video with one improperly sized picture and you talking over it into a crappy mic...

Really? Your channel sucks.

I see why you named it Lazy Tycoon.

Look at Casey Neistat, FunWithLouis, VitalyzdTV, or any other popular YouTuber to see the quality you're gonna need to make it on YouTube. I don't really see your videos getting double digit views longer than a minute with your current quality.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

according, to statistics, yes most people won't make it

because this life on earth is a TEST ,

a TEST of your rage against stupidity and nonsense

a TEST of your dignity

people on this forum DO NOT belong to the masses