- Joined
- Aug 14, 2014
- Messages
- 207
Rep Bank
$730
$730
User Power: 112%
Me, an under 21 year old fast laner, Found your book at the age of 19. A total 180 of all dogma I had heard growing up. With two hardworking, loving, blue collar parents who are bent on keeping the economy and the American way of life; and their kids, stuck somewhere between 1970 and 1988. This journey gets lonely, especially with every peer I know trying some new form of MDMA or tasting the latest peach vodka. I am not saying it's a bad thing. I do not mind the isolation. I am asking what would you say to those too young to have really good credit, but with the work ethic that surpasses most grown people I know. To those who know that after enough process, the process gets easier. To those who read your words and just know that it is for them. To the young bucks unafraid to swim upstream.
What would you say to the young people who want to find the fastlane fast, who are working towards your own way of life each and every day? what advice would you give? what would you have done sooner? what would you have avoided. If your self now could start from day one of your own fastlane...
what would you do?
I learned from an exectuive at a life insurance office a very valuable lesson.
if you want to survive, learn from your mistakes....if you want to thrive; learn from the mistakes of others
I just finished your chapter on choices. The chapter just after the discrediting the law of attraction. That is the direct motivation for this thread. Why not just ask him yourself?
(typos)
What would you say to the young people who want to find the fastlane fast, who are working towards your own way of life each and every day? what advice would you give? what would you have done sooner? what would you have avoided. If your self now could start from day one of your own fastlane...
what would you do?
I learned from an exectuive at a life insurance office a very valuable lesson.
if you want to survive, learn from your mistakes....if you want to thrive; learn from the mistakes of others
I just finished your chapter on choices. The chapter just after the discrediting the law of attraction. That is the direct motivation for this thread. Why not just ask him yourself?
(typos)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
