The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mind Training Pitch Deck Feedback

Jonas Napier

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 4, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hey

I'm applying for a business angel investment (Nordic Angel Program Batch 3 For startups | Danish Business Angels)

I have created a pitch deck that I would like to have you guys look at. The deck will be attached to the "real" application - but I'm planning to use it later on as a teaser for let's-have-a-meeting-approach with selected investors.

The DECK: https://kontrolrummet.dk/pitch-deck/

So the deck is supposed to be a stand-alone thing and should be understood without anything else - but it's NOT supposed to explain everything.

The market analysis part for Denmark is coming in a few days, but since the application deadline is on the 25th I'm putting this up now...

Thanks in advance

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
You might want to read Oren Klaff's "Pitch Anything" and/or look at his videos/webinars. He's used his method to raise millions in capital, is an excellent copywriter, and has a nontraditional approach to pitching that's built on neuropsychology.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Typo on slide 13 "Tranlate into English". Also would be good to review it again and look for other mistakes.

Looks interesting in general, but I'm not an investor so have no idea what would they look for.

Jonas Napier

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 4, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
You might want to read Oren Klaff's "Pitch Anything" and/or look at his videos/webinars. He's used his method to raise millions in capital, is an excellent copywriter, and has a nontraditional approach to pitching that's built on neuropsychology.
Awesome - I'll check him out, thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.