The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

[Giveaway] Keynote Template - The only Investor Pitch Deck you'll ever need

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Davidlee

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jun 7, 2017
Singapore
Hi Fastlaners!

Feeling uncertain about delivering your business pitch? Feeling dissatisfied towards your presentation slides?

Crafting a perfect presentation can seem like a daunting task. Which is my team at OFFEO created a comprehensive pitch deck package for you. From delivering business presentations in university, to pitching your very first business idea to an investor, we got you covered. And its free!

This Template is
+ Simple and intuitive layout
+ Functional design to please the crowd
+ Incorporates tips distilled from successful entrepreneurs and businesses, including Richard Branson of Virgin Group, Reid Hoffman of LinkedIn, and Chance Barnett of Crowdfunder.

What you get
+ Essential tips for delivering your pitch
+ User guide to our pitch deck template
+ Our 12-Step Investor Pitch Deck, containing 12 key components for presentation success, as well as additional components for added customizability
+ A layout of useful illustrative icons, courtesy of Font Awesome.

You can download them here
Pitch Deck Template – OFFEO

Hope it helps you! Give me your feedback, let me know this is a yay or a nay

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
Looks like you're just collecting emails for your product launch. Wouldn't this be better in the Marketplace?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom