The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire By 25 Documentary

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Here he is talking with Noah Kagan and Tim Ferriss (skip to 36 min) Looks like he's (was) trying to make some prank app...not too inspiring but you'll understand his business mindset a bit more. He mentions again trying to help out his Mom so I think his heart is in the right place.

I think Noah has an awesome "specialized " knowledge with testing ideas for cheap so he's definitely a great resource for that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

William

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 15, 2012
*video already posted*

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
D

Deleted27835

@millionaireby25... Funny story: A couple years back my friend and I were going out to look for a job. He was a few hours late getting to my place so we weren't off to a terrific start. We went to the mall to grab something to eat and just as we sat down you came over to us and gave us a card for Canadian Property Stars. My friend ended up working for the company the next season, then got me into doing the same business for another company that offered higher commissions the following year. Right now I have my own business providing the same service that CPS provides and it's currently my main source of income; all thanks to my friend being late and you coming by and giving us that card! Not surprised to see you on this forum and all the best with your pursuits!

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I think he realized he won't be millionaire by 25 and decided he's better off without that sort of deadline.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not gonna happen. His website isn't live and he hasn't updated this thread in over a year.

Might not have happened but I have faith that he eventually will get there. He's not afraid to take action and swings at the plate. And more importantly, he's not afraid to fail, and do so publicly. You can't say that about most people his age. I'm sure we haven't heard the last from him as I'm sure he has not given up, retooled yea, but not given up.

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Not gonna happen. His website isn't live and he hasn't updated this thread in over a year.
I think people are starting to realize that its not as easy as just putting products online and paying for adverts to boost traffic to website, that may have flown 3-5 years ago, but now consumers want so much more, content marketing, blogs, videos, pinterest and social channels are been utilized to engage consumers and build a brand of trust that is syndicated over various channels.
This link will explain better: https://www.shopify.com/videos/content-marketing

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I think people are starting to realize that its not as easy as just putting products online and paying for adverts to boost traffic to website, that may have flown 3-5 years ago, but now consumers want so much more, content marketing, blogs, videos, pinterest and social channels are been utilized to engage consumers and build a brand of trust that is syndicated over various channels.
This link will explain better: https://www.shopify.com/videos/content-marketing

No, you can still just send traffic to a site and make plenty to retire on. I do it every day

Yes, the other stuff helps. But.. if you have a good product, your customer won't care that you don't have a 200 video YouTube channel and highly active Instagram page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.