The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fastlane Forum!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just want to wish the forum a very happy holiday and soon to be coming New Year!

I love this time of year!

Anyone have any special plans for the holidays / new year beyond family time?

I'm gonna be hunkered down in my workshop! And of course, here at the forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Merry Xmas And happy holidays everyone!!
I’m on a road trip to MN to spend the holiday with my boyfriend’s mom family, and I’m planning to be dining at the Hancock Tower on the 31st to receive the roaring twenties dressed with a Charleston outfit! :D
Hope everyone has good festivities :)

IlseVdG

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jul 28, 2019
Belgium
Merry merry Christmas everyone!!

For me, one of the highlights of 2019 was finding this forum. I'm looking forward to connecting with you all in the new year! Although... I have to admit that I also promised myself to exchange most of my forum time for ACTION time. So if you don't hear from me for a while, or less: it's a good sign. Finally, the newbe shuts up and does something.

My christmas holiday season will be mostly occupied with working my slowlane job, which is hellish but also just a stepping stone to my entrepreneurial dream. They have highjacked some of my brain right now, but not my soul. I'm finding more and more relief in letting go, rather than fighting against it. It saves me lots of energy. I've also rediscovered the joy of reading books, thanks to many tips here, and I have piled the books of MJ on top of all them books, as necessary rereads.

I'm preparing for some planned follow-up interviews in order to get a better job (yes, another stepping stone, but a better one), and today I ordered my former accountant to re-open my side business (old: freelance acting) and to add some activities to it. Acitvities that are actually relevant to the fastlane. I'll report about this in more detail when... there's something to report about. It's up to me now, to start working at it.

There's also a possibility that I will be fired in January (don't ask) and that I will not be able to find a decent paying new job in the shortest notice (worst case scenario). In that case, I will also consider this as a blessing and take all of that in between time to study the hell out of coding, to work at honing my copywriting skills, to start doing gigs as fast as possible, and to gather business ideas.

In other words, I'm not really taking time off, besides the necessary time with my family.

I'm mostly busy grounding myself (lots of meditation and physical exercise) and preparing myself (creating alternative income routes) to be strong in the face of whatever will come. This forum and the action it propelles me to, has been a great help. Thanks to that, I'm not feeling helpless at all.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Merry Christmas everyone.

I love this time of year too. As well as spending time with family and enjoying the magic of Christmas with my kids, I always have a Christmas project. Something that won’t generate revenue immediately but will help in the New Year. For me this year it’s fiddling with YouTube.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
I have the flu... Merry Christmas to me lol
I'm quarantined to my room for the next couple of days, so there will be plenty of time for learning copywriting.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Just want to wish the forum a very happy holiday and soon to be coming New Year!

Have a nice Christmas M.J.

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 0

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Merry Christmas everyone! Love this time of year, get to spend the next couple of days with mine and my girlfriends family, then back to work. No rest for the wicked ha

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
Merry Christmas MJ and everybody! I'm going to Houston here in a few days to go see the Texans play against the Tennessee Titans!

Got front row tickets and we'll be sitting approximately right here:

Attachments

• IMG_4208.jpg
    IMG_4208.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 6

Mball

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 11, 2019

Merry Christmas Fastlaners! Just went for a long walk with my dog along Lake Michigan at sunrise. A great way to start the day! Excited to attend the Summit in February and also figure out and get started on my own Fastlane!

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays! Visiting my parents in Iowa then Skiing with friends in Utah!

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Thanks MJ! Also wish you a Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and most importantly, a happy new decade!

I will be travelling to Georgia (Tbilisi) over new years and then to Turkey (Istanbul) for a few days after.

From 8th of January will be back to full on hustling on the business venture

Bones81

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 29, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone. I've been binge watching Option Alpha videos all afternoon.

Think Expand

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Oct 30, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone.

I love this time of year too. As well as spending time with family and enjoying the magic of Christmas with my kids, I always have a Christmas project. Something that won’t generate revenue immediately but will help in the New Year. For me this year it’s fiddling with YouTube.
Thanks, @andy. I love your posts. They educate and inspire a lot. You're such a great teacher. I've been following your posts in the forum a lot. Cheers! And keep moving forward. Happy holidays!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.