- Joined
- Oct 6, 2021
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 15%
Hi All
Not sure if that is the right place. If not, please let me know. but here is my question.
One of the first thing I learn when starting investing is to always invest in yourself. So to invest in myself, I currently have two possibles path:
A MBA looks good for me, but if I leave the field of IT, I'm afraid I will never be able to come back again and therefore, never have a master in this field.
What is the best investment now ?
Thanks
Not sure if that is the right place. If not, please let me know. but here is my question.
One of the first thing I learn when starting investing is to always invest in yourself. So to invest in myself, I currently have two possibles path:
- MBA : I do a master degree paid in full by my company. I believe that will help me at career and at personal level. But I believe mostly at a personal level because this will give me with a lot of tools to better manager my business and maybe quit my job and focus more on that.
- Master in Machine Learning: I came in this country with a master degree in computer science, but the equivalent in US is a Bachelor degree. So I was thinking of doing a second master focus in Machine Learning. Why ? Because Machine learning is a fast growing field and I believe this master will give me more technical tools for some of my business ( applications ) and can also help me in my career.
A MBA looks good for me, but if I leave the field of IT, I'm afraid I will never be able to come back again and therefore, never have a master in this field.
What is the best investment now ?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
