The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bots with machine learning that can go through mountains paperwork in just a few minutes.

Idea threads

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
Aight young mind here on the forum. I need raw judgement without sugarcoating here. I have had an idea pop-up in my mind while I was with my parents at our second house. I was reading the "Find Your Open Road" chapter and while I was reading it my mom came in the room and started cleaning and said I should go down to the ground floor and I left my book at the room. While I was sitting beside my dad who is a Deputy Chief of my cities hospital I remembered that he always complains about paperwork, and let me tell you when I visited his office once I saw a lot of paperwork on his desk. My mom is a teacher and also has the same problem because she needs to organize and read through all the paperwork of all her students. And I came up with the idea of writing a machine learning/typing bot that can do the paperwork for them. I asked dad if he has paperwork in soft copy form in his work laptop, he said yes. And obviously my mom also has paperworks in softcopy form because I saw her working from home as a teacher. I said to myself this idea could solve a problem that has been bugging high ranking officials in a company/political enviroment for so long which is a mountains of paperwork. While I was thinking of this idea through only the positives I was also thinking of the roadblocks which is: Hard copies of paperwork and different kinds of paperwork. I could definitely learn how machine learning works and how to write it properly on Phython or any other script writing program. The bot could learn keywords in paperworks and this and that so it can do the paperwork like a how a human would do it. But if the bot encounters paperworks that it can't really confirm as good/bad paperwork or the paperwork is essential to the Hospital my dad works in, it would leave it in the "For the Human" folder and let my dad do that himself. However for the machine learning bot for my mom's situation at the school she works in I think it would be way easier. The bot just needs to fill in paperwork of her students info, and the only thing it needs is the data of the students and my mom could do something else while the bot does the paperworks. And yes I plan on making a Machine learning/Typing bot hyprid. Aight post ur feedback at the thread and I will learn from the judgement of fellow entrepeneurs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
That's entrepreneurship. Solving problems.

I don't think you want the robot doing much thinking for itself. You want it doing what its told in a formulaic way. Same every time. Consistent. Not coming up with its own ideas.
I think the bot would either minimize the work done or I would make it have a variety of solutions to go for for it to be more versatile because I want this bot to go to political, company, school, home offices. Also if I were to create an A.I. that is gonna transcend humanity I think the FBI would get to me first before my local government would.

capito

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 5, 2021
Yes, do it. You have nothing to lose!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Cool concept. AI is the new frontier of business technology. There are incredible amounts of opportunities in this space. Whether you make this business idea work or just learn how to operate AI, it will be a big win.

My suggestion, if you can learn the proper code(you also have to be good at math too), then test your concept on a tiny scale. Try and solve some of the most basic tasks for your parents. Test your AI and the concept. With more input, the better the AI should be so long as you do it correctly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.