The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Maybe you're just smarter than everybody

Anything related to matters of the mind

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

This one's for the geniuses out there who ever have had to deal with the dumb criticism of lesser minds who can't see the markers.

"There's always markers."

@Thiago Machado
@axiom
@Cyriex

Tagged you three, because I know at least the three of you GET IT.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
This one's for the geniuses out there who ever have had to deal with the dumb criticism of lesser minds who can't see the markers.
The criticisms will never quit. There are plenty of non-geniuses in the world that are brilliant in one aspect or another. Let the words roll off your back.

I was working on the tractor the other day and one of the golfers said "you would not last one day on a tractor at my company". Darn.... there goes my opportunity to be a tractor operator...

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
I was working on the tractor the other day and one of the golfers said "you would not last one day on a tractor at my company". Darn.... there goes my opportunity to be a tractor operator...

The only appropriate response is, "Sir, thank you for the feedback, please enjoy your time on my golf course."

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
The only appropriate response is, "Sir, thank you for the feedback, please enjoy your time on my golf course."
More of the conversation which took place in the clubhouse while he was snorting beer:

"What do I need to do better in order to get a job with you?"

Him - "Stop spinning the tires"

"I'm working on a sand-dune, how do I stop spinning the tires?"

Him - "I don't know but you are wearing them out. Tires cost money"

I find it to be funny because many of the golfers know how to run the course better than me. I was scooping up slime and cattails that had come out of the lake. The slime and the sand were slicker than snot.

One day someone loaned me a very large extended reach track hoe to pull debris out of the lake. Of course someone stopped me to tell me how to do it a better way.

Another day someone asked why I wasn't using a large, farm related seeder to aerate the grass, I told him that I am using the aerator because it is what I have.

Weird....

Anyway. Now is the time to go and buy apartments in Arizona. Everyone is doing it! Rents are going to keep going up. Except the markers say otherwise. :)

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
I find it to be funny because many of the golfers know how to run the course better than me.

I think we've all done our fair share of arm chair quarter backing. I know I have. Now a days, I tend to keep my opinions of people who are more successful than me to myself. After all, they are successful, and I am not. What right do I have to say anything about their performance?*

*Except managers who do open offices. That shit is useless.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
people who are more successful than me to myself. After all, they are successful, and I am not.
Don't compare yourself to anyone but you! We are all allowed our opinions. Sometimes they are humorous but it has nothing to do with who is more or less successful. :)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
The criticisms will never quit.

Yea, I don't care anymore.

Some people would argue that my cavalier attitude towards the opinion of others borders on sociopathic or psychopathic.

Rather, I just don't give a f*ck, and it's because of the money.

That's why I love money.

Making money is like the ultimate objective argument.

I don't have to say $HIT.

Look at these checks, look at these deposits, look at these stacks of cash, the motherfuckin' meta-F*ckin-phorical aftermath after the @Ubermensch boom.

Money talks.

@Thiago Machado

Good week this week.

@Cyriex we should start a new thread: The Art of Making $1,000,000 per Week. How
@Ubermensch made more money than Jordan Belfort, and did so by saving the planet.

@axiom You should talk about "The Art of making $1,000,000 per week" on your Linkedin page.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Yea, I don't care anymore.

Some people would argue that my cavalier attitude towards the opinion of others borders on sociopathic or psychopathic.

Rather, I just don't give a f*ck, and it's because of the money.

That's why I love money.

Making money is like the ultimate objective argument.

I don't have to say $HIT.

Look at these checks, look at these deposits, look at these stacks of cash, the motherfuckin' meta-F*ckin-phorical aftermath after the @Ubermensch boom.

Money talks.

@Thiago Machado

Good week this week.

@Cyriex we should start a new thread: The Art of Making $1,000,000 per Week. How
@Ubermensch made more money than Jordan Belfort, and did so by saving the planet.

@axiom You should talk about "The Art of making $1,000,000 per week" on your Linkedin page.

LOL at the people wasting time hating on a dude from the internet. As if a hustler would give a flying f*ck if some low-resolution avatar doesn't believe him.

To all the haters: don't you people have some money to make or something?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.