The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marijuana and Success... Possible?

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
*offtopic*
Can anyone else read marijuana anymore without pronouncing it like the principle on South Park.

Pass the Mara ju ana
I digress.... :smx6:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Can people that smoke pot get ahead? Sure. However, it's been my experience that for every 1 successful person I've met that is a pot smoker, I've met about 100 that aren't. To me, it seems like if someone is trying to achieve success at a massive level then it makes sense to cultivate habits that lend themselves to achievement on that level. Smoking pot does seem to lend itself to the quality and quantity of achievement that I seek, so I wouldn't cultivate the habit. Seems like the risk is high that smoking pot leads its users into an apathetic and unmotivated lifestyle. That risk is too great for me; developing habits for me is a really cut and dry thing. I ask myself, "will doing x,y,z lead me closer or father away to my goal, why or why not and what is the risk/reward ratio there?" Success is hard enough to achieve and obtain, why flirt with potential disaster?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Instead of trying to seek the ultimate marijuana high, why don't people make their life itself the ultimate high? Easy answer: One is difficult and the other is easy.

IMO, people who engage in DRUGS (alcohol, weed, whatever) do it to escape their current situation and to immediately change how they feel. Unfortunately, it is artificial and underneath all of it, the real you and your life is still there.

I'd rather live a life of natural highs (achievement, life is good, etc) than a life littered with periodic sessions of artificially induced highs.

To me getting high is like prostitution -- you buy a "high" when your life on it's own is incapable of producing a natural high. Likewise, when you can't attract a woman (or you're too lazy to put forth the effort) you go out and buy it. Can't get sex? No problem go out and buy it. Can't feel good about life? No problem, go out and smoke it.

My opinion.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
IMO, people who engage in DRUGS (alcohol, weed, whatever) do it to escape their current situation and to immediately change how they feel.

Yup, and the sad thing about escaping using drugs/alcohol is that to be successful at it, you just can't numb out certain areas of your life, you have to numb it all out--and you end up missing sooo much because of it.

I have ended relationships and friendships with people who smoke pot around me. Why? Because I found it to be really friggin rude when they'd lite up and get blotto when we had plans to watch a movie or go camping or do anything really. If I hang out with people, I want to hang out with THEM, not just a shell of them. I finally asked some smoker friends of mine how they'd feel if I lined up 12 shots of Tequila and just started downing them before we walked out the door to do something. They didn't see the corrolation, and the sad thing is that people who do use drugs or alcohol generally don't see it. Sober people don't like hanging out with blotto people, because blotto people are either boring or act like idiots.

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Instead of trying to seek the ultimate marijuana high, why don't people make their life itself the ultimate high? Easy answer: One is difficult and the other is easy.

IMO, people who engage in DRUGS (alcohol, weed, whatever) do it to escape their current situation and to immediately change how they feel. Unfortunately, it is artificial and underneath all of it, the real you and your life is still there.

I'd rather live a life of natural highs (achievement, life is good, etc) than a life littered with periodic sessions of artificially induced highs.

To me getting high is like prostitution -- you buy a "high" when your life on it's own is incapable of producing a natural high. Likewise, when you can't attract a woman (or you're too lazy to put forth the effort) you go out and buy it. Can't get sex? No problem go out and buy it. Can't feel good about life? No problem, go out and smoke it.

My opinion.

You know MJ, I'd have to agree with you. I never thought of it as "buying" an artificial high. That really makes me question my actions and even the other poster's actions.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
So then prostitution is the world's oldest profession because life, in general, sucks? :D

You are right about alcohol/drugs/etc escape when life sucks.

But you are missing the huge points of doing it when life is good, when you want to use it as a social lubricant and when you are plain bored and want to do something (huge cause.. positive or not, depends on what you did earlier that day.. people adamant about "boredom EVER = bad" are insane IMHO)

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
But you are missing the huge points of doing it when life is good, when you want to use it as a social lubricant and when you are plain bored and want to do something (huge cause.. positive or not, depends on what you did earlier that day.. people adamant about "boredom EVER = bad" are insane IMHO)

Didn't your parents ever tell you that only boring people get bored? ;)

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Reminds me of that Family Guy episode . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgcaUsnpToQ]YouTube - Family Guy - Bag Of Weed[/ame]

(note: If you are a regular toker, this video may seem to go too fast w/squeaky voices. Don't worry-- that's just a side effect of the weed!) :smxF:

-Russ H.

speedingpenguin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 19, 2009
I don't want to come across like I'm just trying to stir up arguments here, especially because I'm new to the site and have spent most of my time just reading the threads here (I love this place!)
But.....
I feel once again I need to stand up for my cause.

No one that I know (and as stated before, I know a LOT of marijuana users) uses marijuana as a way of escaping from or even dealing with problems. I use marijuana to ENHANCE certain parts of my life. I love music, and my absolute FAVORITE time to get flat out STONED is at a concert. For me personally, I find that when I'm under the infulence of marijuana, my audio senses are magnified in a way which brings a whole new level to the music. I pick up on things I never noticed before, I feel almost like I can understand the artists work better than when I heard it NOT high, and it just plain old is fun!

I love being high when I'm working around the house, working out in the yard, washing my car, coming up with tee shirt designs, discussing politics, current events, religion, the universe, time, etc. with friends, marijuana helps me to see life from a slightly different perspective and makes me think about things in ways that I wouldn't have though of before.

I love just being out in nature, after consuming marijuana. It helps me appreciate the beauty of nature again in ways which I wouldn't normally. I almost NEVER watch TV, I'm not interested in watching people play sports, and I certainly believe that everyone should spend at LEAST an hour a week relaxing or meditating (I guess that would be the best way for me to describe it) outside, just observing and being grateful for the amazing and beautiful world we all live in.
So I guess what I said earlier was false, I do use marijuana to escape...
With all the negative stuff everyone talks about all the time, at work, on the news, wherever, its all about how the economy sucks, politics as usual, and the usual depressing stuff that's on the news all the time, I do like to escape to my own little part of the universe and just enjoy some time away from all that to appreciate the trees, and the birds singing, and the squirrels running around... I dunno, its peaceful, and I feel better about everything afterwords (Not that I'm in any way depressed to begin with, I'm loving life even when I'm not high!)

I think maybe its just different personalities are affected differently by marijuana. I remember one person on another forum saying that for him (or her, I don't know) he would be happier living a simpler life, with marijuana, than having all the latest gadgets and do-dads and expensive toys, without marijuana. I personally would rather have the gadgets and expensive toys AND a bag of weed, but hey, if living a simple life and smoking pot is what makes someone happy, why look at it as a bad thing? If they're happy, then they are very successful!

Maybe the real question is what is success?

And one last thing. The few times in my recent life where I can say "life sucked", marijuana helped by, once again, helping me look at whatever situation from a different point of view, and I could later tackle the problems with a deeper understanding and a more "confident that things will be OK after all" attitude. :smxF:

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
I try not to get involved in shit like this... some like to smoke every now and then, some like it go naked sober, and some are potheads. Can you lead a life each way? Sure.

Look how much attention this thread has gotten and tell me weed is not keeping you from makin more money. 1800+ views? You don't get back the time you spend talking about weed, and there sure as hell isn't any talk going on in this thread about how much dough you made yesterday after pullin on that fatty.

Is it a human need to talk amongst others dealing with life altering issues? Sure. But the time some of you spent writing these posts justifying your point of view, could have been spent talking or learning about a new technique you will use in your future.

THAT will make you some more coin.

And one other thing... no matter your point of view, step back and see the process of proving/disproving sucks everyone in. It's very similar to "misery loves company" and this cycle does not care what you think.

*never the golden child, just callin it like I see it.

(sorry if I forcasted the "creative" revelations you were about to get tonight blitzed out of your mind ;))

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
and the google ad for this page view:

"Is Drinking destroying your life?".

I just wanted to point that out. :p

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Salinger

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
May 31, 2009
Colorado
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.†- Abraham Lincoln

I think some people use marijuana (and other drugs) to escape, but I think there are other reasons as well. Self-medication is a major factor in drug use. For various reasons - stress, chronic pain, emotional issues, whatever some people find they are better able to cope with life with marijuana. For some it's alcohol. For some it's the endorphins they get from a ten-mile run. It's not much different than something prescribed by a doctor.

Some people simply feel it enhances their experience of life - like the poster who enjoys music more under it's influence. Which actually reminds me of a joke. It went something like:

What did the deadhead say when he went to the concert without being high?
-This music sucks!!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
My google ad:

(all we need is a NORML ad and the 'bots will have it nailed!)

:)

Salinger

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
May 31, 2009
Colorado
I'm not sure that NORML does much paid advertising, but maybe we'll see an ad for grow lights or glass pipes.

or Doritos,

or Taco Bell.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
It's getting better . . .

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
speedingpenguin said:
if living a simple life and smoking pot is what makes someone happy, why look at it as a bad thing? If they're happy, then they are very successful!
I lived in a trailer park, and there were a lot of very happy pot smokers who lived there.

They'd lived there for years. Worked a few hours a week--only enough to get by.

They were VERY "happy" people.

Would I consider them successful?

No.

But you're right-- the definition of "success" here is relative. Most stoners I've met (myself included, back in the day) would consider themselves extremely happy and successful people.

-Russ H.

PS One thing I haven't really seen mentioned here is the true medicinal use of marijuana. I had friends w/AIDs in the 80s who could only keep food down if they were stoned-- and they'd NEVER done weed before (it wasn't their style). But the treatment drugs back then made them so nauseous that their doctors prescribed it for them-- it was either that, or die faster of malnutrition. :(

speedingpenguin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 19, 2009
yup, I think the medicinal benefits from marijuana are reason enough to make it legal!

I know a few medical users (self prescribed) and they've gone through all sorts of various treatments for whatever their conditions are, and they all swear up and down that marijuana is hands down the best medicine for them.

I'm a purely recreational user, I think it would be wrong for me to try and jump on the medical bandwagon like I'm sure a lot of people do, but I smoke pot for my own personal enjoyment, that's it. But I will say that if my back is hurting me (From not always practicing the safest lifting methods at work, moving brake drums and rotors and stuff around), I can fire up my vaporizer and 5 minutes later I don't even notice the pain, where advil or tylonol take longer to start working and don't eliminate the pain, just minimize it.
Also, I have a chronic respiratory condition where (Sorry to get a little gross here) my lungs don't move phlegm out on their own really, so it builds up and has put me in the hospital and on IV antibiotics a few times. Now I don't know if the marijuana somehow controls the amount of mucus my lungs produce, or if it just helps to loosen it up and makes me cough it up in smaller amounts, but as long as I'm sticking to my usual smoking habit, I'm fine. But on days (Like today) when I don't smoke for whatever reason (either because I'm all out or there's too much other stuff going on), I can DEFINITELY feel a difference, it sometimes is harder to breath, and I can literally FEEL the junk building up in my lungs. And I've had this ALL my life, so its CERTAINLY not a result of smoking anything.
So I'm a recreational user who happens to benefit medicinally :)

And I'm not a big fan of the Dead, but I do have a few Phish CD's :cheers:

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Pot users can not become successful.

They spend all of their time defending pot.
They have no time left for other pursuits.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Sonya (ATW)-

Has someone hacked your acct?

This surely doesn't sound like you.

You're one of the most tolerant and least judgmental people I know! :)

Is there a back story here, or is this just a no-tolerance issue for you? (just curious-- don't ever recall you being this way, except w/hospital childbirth).

-Russ H.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Sonya (ATW)-

Has someone hacked your acct?

This surely doesn't sound like you.

You're one of the most tolerant and least judgmental people I know! :)

Is there a back story here, or is this just a no-tolerance issue for you? (just curious-- don't ever recall you being this way, except w/hospital childbirth).

-Russ H.

lol. It's me.

First of all, I was saying it tongue in cheek. You ever notice how much time pot users spend arguing w/ non users? This thread will never end.

Secondly.... I have a low tolerance for drugs. Not for the users of the drugs. For the users I have compassion because I know that person is experiencing some difficult issues.

I have never known a former user to say "Boy, those days were the best of my life" However, I've known plenty of people that have quit (any drug.... or alcoholics w/ alcohol) that have said "If only I quit sooner."

A user (drugs or alcohol) is using because

1. They can't get a natural high by living their best life and learning to find happiness.
2. They are self medicating because of a mental illness, a deep emotional pain, or some other serious issue that will never go away unless they stop using and face the issue.

Also, pot is a gateway drug. I've seen it happen. Drug (and excessive alcohol) use is so destructive to one's own life. But it is also extremely harmful to so many other people that are touched by that person's life: family, friends, co-workers, business owners, landlords. (I've experienced this on many of those levels too...)

As far as medicinal marijuana, I'm sure there are benefits (if ingested w/out smoking) but there are problems with that too. Mainly that all the non-medicinal users find a way in. There are doctors out there that will sign you up if you walk in and say your left pinkie toe hurts... and of course the growers are hooked up with these docs. I've seen this first hand too. Growers that don't have one "legit" medicinal user.

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
Pot users can not become successful.

They spend all of their time defending pot.
They have no time left for other pursuits.

I don't smoke, but prove it.

speedingpenguin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 19, 2009
I love debating the pros and cons of marijuana. I'm passionate about marijuana, and feel that if marijuana laws are going to change, people like myself need to state our cases.

I have no mental illness. I'm perfectly happy, perfectly healthy, and proud to have red eyes! (Okay, they don't actually get red any more. My tear ducts must have learned how to produce Visine :smxB:)

If you've never heard someone say they miss the good old days when they smoked pot, I guess its just the crowd you associate with, which is fine. I can't count how many people of all different ages, genders, races, and in all different places have made comments to me when I'm wearing one of my pot tee shirts (or smoking a doobie at a concert or pro-legalization rally) about how they wish they could join in or wish they could smoke weed but can't because their husband/wife won't let them or they have to take drug tests for jobs or even just say a few words of support and good luck wishes for our cause.

Oh, and I'm wasting my time arguing for the right to smoke pot? Isn't it a waste of time and taxpayer money (Yeah you're paying for it too) for police officers, judges, prison expenses, etc. to punish people like me for smoking a plant? Wouldn't the country be saving money by not bothering us and letting us do what we do? We're going to do it any way, the war on drugs has been a complete failure, we're NEVER going to stop REGARDLESS of the legality of it.

And the whole gateway theory? Come on, PLEASE.
Think about it... Marijuana is illegal, forcing me to interact with a drug dealer on a regular basis.
If I could go to the store and buy a pack of joints, or a few grams of weed, and do so LEGALLY, I would. And I wouldn't associate with any "drug dealers" that may also have other drugs for sale.
But nope... instead, we're forced to do business with the same people that MIGHT, and I say MIGHT because I know very few dealers who sell anything other than marijuana and the occasional bag of mushrooms, might say "I just picked up some coke/acid/opium/etc., need anything else?"

Legalize it and suddenly there are 15 million fewer criminals in the country, drug cartels take a HUGE hit because nobody would buy weed from their systems if they could buy it legally and remove themselves from the black market, the police and judicial system in the country could spend more time and effort on REAL crimes, AND you add a whole new market to our economy which can be taxed (Bring on the tax! Tax me twice the state sales tax for weed, I don't care!) and can provide REAL jobs to people who otherwise are operating businesses ILLEGALLY and NOT paying income taxes on a TON of money.

Usage would probably go down after a while, too. You know just as well as I that if you tell a teen they can't do something, suddenly they want to do it THAT MUCH MORE. Look at countries where marijuana IS legal, and look at the statistics (I'll dig'em up tonight at some point)... Fewer percentages of people use marijuana, and harder, more dangerous drug use is DRASTICALLY less. Even right now with marijuana being illegal, only a very very VERY small percent of people who smoke pot use any other drug (Besides alcohol and tobacco)

Why do people feel the need to tell other people what they can and can't do?
Who am I hurting by smoking pot?
But its OK for me to drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes?
Doesn't quite make sense to me. Mind your own business (Not aimed at anyone in particular, but more a general statement) and leave me alone. If I want to smoke pot, I'm not hurting anyone, not even myself. Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. Especially when there are honestly no good reasons for me NOT to smoke weed. The reasons why marijuana is bad/dangerous/harmful are for the most part grossly exagerated and made up, but people have been brainwashed by anti-drug campaigns and those stupid "Above the influence" commercials. :coco::coco::rofl::rofl::smx4::smx4:

Oh well...:smx1:

speedingpenguin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 19, 2009
I think you are missing her joke. She was saying that because the potheads invest so much time defending their pot, they do not have time to be successful

Which to me is like saying baseball fans can't be successful because they spend so much time watching other people playing a game.

I don't spend my entire day defending my right to smoke pot. I work all day, listen to books on CD on my way to and from work (currently listeing to Dale Carnagie's "How to make friends and influence people"), and read books on my lunch break (finishing up Donny Deutcsch's "The Big Idea" now).

After work and on weekends I read forums, blogs, articles, etc. online about businesses, investing, real estate, money, and yeah... marijuana.
I'm finishing up my first website now and waiting on my first inventory order for a tee shirt company I'm building with a friend (Yup, you guessed what its about), and doing research and planning for another website I've wanted to build which has more potential to be "fast lane" than the tee shirt biz.

I smoke pot, often, bust my a$$ at my "normal" job, go to school at nights during the fall and spring, buy and listen to books on CD (Think & Grow Rich, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, all the Robert Kiyosaki stuff, etc.) in my car, and most of my time after all that is spent trying to learn as much as I can about as many different topics relating to business, finance, and investing, as well as actually working on starting a business.

I also have been tagging along with another one of my pothead friends on his search for his first investment property (Hey, might as well learn as much from his experience as I can so that when I'm ready to start buying real estate I will have learned from any mistakes or issues he runs into)

But I guess I'll never be successful, because I smoke pot. :smxD:
'scuse me while I grab a beer from the fridge... if I can't be successful and smoke pot, maybe I'll drink beer and become successful! :smx6:

BTW anyone been watching Anderson Cooper on CNN this week?

EDIT: Here are some of the statistics I was talking about.
#

Comparing Important Drug and Violence Indicators
Social Indicator Comparison Year USA Netherlands
Lifetime prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) 2001 36.9% 1 17.0% 2
Past month prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) 2001 5.4% 1 3.0% 2
Lifetime prevalence of heroin use (ages 12+) 2001 1.4% 1 0.4% 2
Incarceration Rate per 100,000 population 2002 701 3 100 4
Per capita spending on criminal justice system (in Euros) 1998 €379 5 €223 5
Homicide rate per 100,000 population Average 1999-2001 5.56 6 1.51 6

Source:
1: US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, National Household Survey on Drug Abuse: Volume I. Summary of National Findings (Washington, DC: HHS, August 2002), p. 109, Table H.1.
2: Trimbos Institute, "Report to the EMCDDA by the Reitox National Focal Point, The Netherlands Drug Situation 2002" (Lisboa, Portugal: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction, Nov. 2002), p. 28, Table 2.1.
3: Walmsley, Roy, "World Prison Population List (fifth edition) (London, England: Research, Development and Statistics Directorate of the Home Office), Dec. 2003, p. 3, Table 2.
4: Walmsley, Roy, "World Prison Population List (fifth edition) (London, England: Research, Development and Statistics Directorate of the Home Office), Dec. 2003, p. 5, Table 4.
5: van Dijk, Frans & Jaap de Waard, "Legal infrastructure of the Netherlands in international perspective: Crime control" (Netherlands: Ministry of Justice, June 2000), p. 9, Table S.13.
6: Barclay, Gordon, Cynthia Tavares, Sally Kenny, Arsalaan Siddique & Emma Wilby, "International comparisons of criminal justice statistics 2001," Issue 12/03 (London, England: Home Office Research, Development & Statistics Directorate, October 2003), p. 10, Table 1.1.

#

"The prevalence figures for cocaine use in the Netherlands do not differ greatly from those for other European countries. However, the discrepancy with the United States is very large. The percentage of the general population who have used cocaine at some point is 10.5% in the US, five times higher than in the Netherlands. The percentage who have used cocaine in the past month is 0.7% in the US, compared with 0.2% in the Netherlands.*"
Source:
Netherlands Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, Drug Policy in the Netherlands: Progress Report September 1997-September 1999, (The Hague: Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, November 1999), p. 6. The report notes "*The figures quoted in this paragraph for drug use in the US are taken from the National Household Survey 1997, SAMHSA, Office of Applied Studies, Washington, DC".
(Copied from www.drugwarfacts.org)

Last edited:

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
I don't smoke, but prove it.

To which I already stated...

First of all, I was saying it tongue in cheek.

Dogon it. Steve... Can I borrow your bell, please? I think I'm going to need it over here.

I think you are missing her joke. She was saying that because the potheads invest so much time defending their pot, they do not have time to be successful

Thank you.

And... I rest my case. Look at what has happened on this thread since I posted my joke.

I'm over and out on this one. Like I already said....

This thread will never go away.

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
It's quite noticeable that many of you are just so undereducated on the topic that there shouldn't have been this topic to begin with.

I don't mean to boast but, what's going to happen when collective humanity finds out the truth about Marijuana?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Gad, this thread brings back memories . . .

All of the self-justified logic, the self-conscious defensiveness . . .

. . . the sheer chutzpa of smoking an illegal substance, and wanting to shout about it to the world . . .

That was me, at 20.

Or 25.

Or even 27 (but by then, I had learned to not shout about it quite so much).

I understand your points, Sonya.

Thanks for clarifying. :)

I guess for me, this thread says so much-- it's like poetry.

The real story is in the nuances of these posts. How people feel about it, and express themselves.

-Russ H.

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Russ, you need to lighten up man... you should just come vape this ultra potent Mendo bud with me and listen to sum Garcia. I got light violet buds with a hologram effect. My buds transition from light violet to pearl blue while retaining it's light orange hue. It's my own special strain I grow out in Mendo. It is comprised of every color in the rainbow... while viewed at a certain angle.

Come on Russ, have you ever smoked "Marijuana" cultivated the ancient-Mayan way? ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.