The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hemp(marijuana) Eco paper first step success

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

siyenparkS+CEO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 20, 2022
1. I got 41,000$ worth of materials for free. (He is an angel. Thank you, boss!)
-Then I sent an e-mail to a famous Kaist university professor asking for advice.

This weekend, I plan to ask a master's student who studies eco-friendly chemistry at an English academy.
There are business cards of eco-friendly companies and researchers that we met at last year's ESG management fair.
Go and show him the Hemp. I am making hemp paper, design the package, and I will sell it on Amazon.
I've had an account on Twitter that makes and sells clothes since 2017, and I'm going to give customers free package samples.
Because since the recent pandemic, consumers in this market are also liking eco-friendly packaging.

2. I came up with an idea that was sure to sell well and finished designing the UI. 2 apps in development

Now I'm making two apps.

3. Purchase tickets for an popular offline market event in April. Following the promotion strategy of the founder of Airbnb. Over 1000 people expected to come. Meet with customers to get feedback and make improvements.
april june october november. This year have many events = My chance

4. Target amount of 128M in 3 years. My goal is to sell my services to Twitter and Google

5. Hemp is a material that solves problems in all industries, including cancer treatment, medical care, fashion, architecture, plastic, and paper. Knowing this, the government banned it for profit. Noise marketing was done by covering negative images to cover the public eye. Just as the government insisted on oil, they ban eco-friendly materials and destroy the environment.

But in reality, industrial hemp is a different kind of drug marijuana. In fact, there are 60 different types of hemp.
In addition, planting 1 hemp releases the oxygen of 40 trees. 4 months to grow. No pesticides needed.
It produces more paper than wood.

You know what? We burned 129M masks a month, and over 3 years, a huge amount of carcinogens were released into the air. Microplastics have become so abundant that they can be found in people's blood. It even came out of the body of a newborn baby. It was detected more than 10 times over than the adult body.

6. Life is ironic. There are 7 years remaining until the Earth becomes uninhabitable. Whether a person is rich or poor, good or bad, nature is fair to all. Going through the same climate disaster and going through heat waves and heavy rain together. Once I realized this, all fear of failure or rejection disappeared. It lightened my heart. ha ha.

There are only two things left: to survive or not to survive.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.