The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make money with my blog.

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Hi everyone ! I'm Charlotte, I'm French (excuse me for the miswriting).
I started a blog six months ago. Enfance Joyeuse
I'm writing about parenthood, taking care of babies, pregnancy and others !
I would like to monetize my site but I'm not sure about my ideas.
What do you think about a program about the respect of children ? How to rase a baby with kindness ? It's my specificity on my blog. I always write about respect of children, considering them as our equal etc.
I think about a program like "101 reasons to respect your baby" or "101 ways to erase your child with respect and kindness".
I really like to make money with my blog but with my identity, with who I am as an educator.
Thank you for taking your time to respond me.
Bye !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
I think about a program like "101 reasons to respect your baby" or "101 ways to erase your child with respect and kindness".

These could be good titles for an ebook or something. But for a program, you want to think in terms of helping people get rid of a specific pesky problem... or achieving a desired outcome. That means there must be an objective outcome... a destination... a finish line.

And as I told your fellow French person in his intro thread:

Another way to think about this is in terms of Transformation: how can you help people to transform from one (UNdesired ) state to another (desired) state? The more perceptible the transformation, the better. Eg from unemployed to dream job, from agoraphobia to hiking solo and loving it, from the brink of divorce to the greatest lovebirds, etc.

Last edited:

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Thank you very much ! I didn't see the difference between an ebook and a program. And you help me to get through it !
I'm going to work about this, answer myself some questions (should I make an ebook or a program?) and be focus on it !
Thank you for your help !!!

Xaridimos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jun 24, 2018
Hi everyone ! I'm Charlotte, I'm French (excuse me for the miswriting).
I started a blog six months ago. Enfance Joyeuse
I'm writing about parenthood, taking care of babies, pregnancy and others !
I would like to monetize my site but I'm not sure about my ideas.
What do you think about a program about the respect of children ? How to rase a baby with kindness ? It's my specificity on my blog. I always write about respect of children, considering them as our equal etc.
I really like to make money with my blog but with my identity, with who I am as an educator.
Thank you for taking your time to respond me.
Bye !

Charlotte,

you have chosen a great theme for your blog and the site looks beautiful. There many ways you can monetize your blog and you should experiment yourself in order to find what works best. Writing an ebook or a course is a great idea indeed. Research on the topic and ask your readers if there are interested in a full course like that.

Also check affiliate marketing programs, not to seel other courses and ebooks, but rather physical products. Educational toys or games are just an example!

Keep up the good work!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Charlotte,

you have chosen a great theme for your blog and the site looks beautiful. There many ways you can monetize your blog and you should experiment yourself in order to find what works best. Writing an ebook or a course is a great idea indeed. Research on the topic and ask your readers if there are interested in a full course like that.

Also check affiliate marketing programs, not to seel other courses and ebooks, but rather physical products. Educational toys or games are just an example!

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your answer !! I'm thinking about all these projects ! :)

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Hello everyone,

Quick update since my last post,

i'm kinda struggling to make money with my blog right now (Accueil – Enfance Joyeuse).
My stats are not so bad :
800-900 unique visitors per day
800 likes on my facebook page
2765 followers on instagram
About 3-4 newsletter subscriptions per day

i offer several products:
- one book : i sell it exclusively on amazon in Kindle and paperback. i sell about 3-5 per month… :
- one online formation (Montessori course) on Udemy which is in the top rated (4,5/5) i sell 7 per month on average (at 24,90€).
- On call Coaching with parents in order to talk about problems they have in their own family.

I also have affiliate links (with Amazon) i make about 30€ per month with them.

I began my business 2 years ago and i worked hard on it Everyday until now. I've got amazing feedback from my Community. But they are not willing to pay anything. I have the feeling that they just come to my blog consuming the free content : 2 articles(1000/1500 words on average) per Week on my blog and 1 post per day on my social media…

i'm wondering if i need to be patient or change my business idea?
I Don't know if the problem come to my marketing strategy?
or my products themselves ?
or even the niche itself ?
maybe my blog is too small and i need more trafic?

Thanks a lot to the people that will taking time to help me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.