What's new

Lost with PPC/Advertising, Guidance Needed

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CJC3392

Banned
MEMBER
Joined
Jan 8, 2015
Messages
58
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 128%
Hey guys,

Looking for a little guidance here...

Every time I come up with an idea or a product, get a landing page developed, etc, I keep falling off the wagon...

I keep hitting a brick wall..

The problem?

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MONETIZE!!!

I don't know which PPC network to use, or if I should use affiliates, or if I should use media buys, etc. The options seem overwhelming and I don't know which advertising method to use, and furthermore, how to OPTIMIZE!

Now, I've tried in the past hiring freelancers to manage my campaigns, but I hate the loss of control. I feel like my product is at the complete mercy of the Advertising guy. It's also EXPENSIVE!!

I want to handle my own advertising, for a number of reasons:
1. It's an invaluable skill to learn for a fastlaner.
2. It's cost effective, you don't have to pay thousands to a campaign manager.
3. You have full control. You can test ideas and kill them, or if you get a winner, you can scale up quickly.


I'm not looking for a handout here. This forum is all about giving and providing value to others. I just want some guidance/direction on where I can find resources to solve this problem. I would be willing to pay several hundred dollars for a legitimate program/resource. There's so many options out there it's hard to weed out the good ones from the bullshit ones.



 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

@DKD3392

Tvesv up zuas nopftiv jisi.

Xjip zua'wi ipuahj tqiif zua'mm jewi edditt vu vji tqiifxez gusan, xjisi zua dep sief tuni tlommtiv tvagg jisi.

Vjiz'si cuvj dassipvmz moplif vu op nz tohpevasi.

Ov't emm gsii fafi.


Epuvjis qoidi ug efwodi og zua xepv vu hiv civvis ev nifoe cazoph zuastimg ot vu tvodl vu upi vzqi ug nifoe cazoph apvom zua'si dunqivipv ev ov. Vjisi't pu quopv cioph e 5 uav ug 10 haz ev 10 vseggod tuasdit. Op iedj vseggod tuasdi zua'mm ci aq eheoptv gudatif tqidoemotvt xju esi 10 uav ug 10 hazt.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Vjepl zua hazt, O'mm figopovimz avomobi vjiti situasdit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom