The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for Clients/Leads/Sales For Your Business? I am Your Guy

Pritesh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 18, 2020
I am offering my services of getting you more clients/leads/sales. for your Business.

Here are the businesses I will not be working with (clarifying this upfront so there won't be any misunderstandings in the future):

1. Businesses that have just started with little to no sales experience, meaning your product or service are untested.

2. I have a detailed plan of how I approach things laid out in "Retainer" section, if you're someone who will bother me with ad metrics every day, please look elsewhere. If you're going to micromanage how I run my ads rather than focusing on your own business, again please look elsewhere.

3. You're not willing to grow. Meaning, after a few months, if I tell you with confidence I can get you more sales/clients and you're unwilling to scale the business. We're in the fast lane forum, aren't we? If your business grows, my business grows.

4. You do not have a dedicated person to call leads during business hours. There is no point in sending warm leads if you're gonna take 10 mins+ to answer them is there?

5. I absolutely hate procrastinators, if I asked you for let's say pictures of your business or a video which I couldn't find online anywhere and you jerk me around a few days before delaying it further, consider that I've already moved on from you.

6. No e-commerce, Shopify, dropshipping, FBA, life coaches, spiritual gurus, grey area/disallowed businesses when it comes to Facebook/Google policies whatsoever.

Why Me:

1. Over $500,000 personal ad spend on Google and Facebook/Instagram over 1 year, can be verified through live screen share. I have 2 dedicated Google reps assigned to me.

2. Was in charge of over $6.7 Million agency ad spend (30% of total agency ad spend during that time) over 3 years. I no longer work for them, quit the agency to start my own practice.

3. Fully transparent, unlike ad agencies who will charge you a monthly fee and end up spending just 2-5% of that in actual ad spend. I will run ads through your own accounts, so you can see live where each cent of your money goes. This means 100% of your ad spend goes towards your ads.

4. No upfront commitment. Only commit after I get you the results. Please see the "Retainer" section for more details.

5. You work directly with me, no agency, no middleman. I don't have VAs hired to handle support or running ads, everything is handled by me. I only take on 5-10 businesses every month.

Retainer:

I will be upfront about this as I do not want any misunderstandings going forward.
My retainer for running ads for your business starts from $800/month, but I will offer you a trial period for free in which I will justify my fees for your business.

The trial period, how it works:

1. To weed out the time-wasters, I will charge you $100 as a deposit, if after 1 month you're unhappy with my results you will get a full refund. Please understand I will set up your entire funnel, Facebook pages (if you haven't), integrate it with my instant lead delivery system, produce ad creatives (video & images), copywrite ads and landers, etc during this trial period and that alone would justify the deposit, but it's fully refundable.

2. We will agree on a goal, for example, you commit $200 as ad spend directly to Facebook/Google (I won't take a cent off it, you pay it directly to Facebook/Google), we agree that you need an ROI of 2x on that ad spend to be worth going forward (you make at least $400 off that $200 ad spend).

3. If I meet your goal: We can go ahead with a monthly retainer deal. If I do not, I will refund your entire deposit and you get to keep the funnel I build for you with my compliments.

Additional info:

My services have a zero rate of failure with small businesses and individuals who provide services (think chiropractors, dentists, MMA gym owners, personal trainers, realtors etc).
I have my own system of delivering you leads within 5 seconds of arrival, if you are remotely good at closing warm leads for your business, this will be the start of a long and profitable relationship.
I will tell you upfront if I am not confident in delivering results for your business, it will save us both time. That is why I don't deal with dropshipping, e-commerce or low priced product-based businesses.
If I run an insanely profitable ad campaign for you, bringing in 5X + ROI (meaning for every $100 you spend you are getting $500+ back), please agree to give me a video testimonial. I am launching a full-blown ad agency in May and I am looking for as many video testimonials and case studies, that is why I am going above and beyond providing this service and my years of experience running ads at no risk to you. I am looking to build my own business as well here.

How do I get started?

Please PM me here with your Skype, and we can go on from there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
This sounds like an incredibly low-risk offer for anyone who reaches out to you. Basically getting an entire funnel for just the cost of one month's ad spend if the client isn't happy.

For service businesses, do you only do location-based?

If you're building the campaign/landing page/etc, how much say do we have over the content? Do we get veto power if we think the ad is inconsistent with our brand or sounds "scammy?"

Pritesh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 18, 2020
For service businesses, do you only do location-based?

If the business provides its services countrywide or worldwide, I can accomodate that as well.

If you're building the campaign/landing page/etc, how much say do we have over the content? Do we get veto power if we think the ad is inconsistent with our brand or sounds "scammy?"

Yes if the ad copy or lander showcases the business in a bad light and you're not comfortable with it, I will make sure to change that. I do not deploy click-bait/lead bait content on my ads or landers, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rfscreative

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 2, 2020
I am offering my services of getting you more clients/leads/sales. for your Business.

Here are the businesses I will not be working with (clarifying this upfront so there won't be any misunderstandings in the future):

1. Businesses that have just started with little to no sales experience, meaning your product or service are untested.

2. I have a detailed plan of how I approach things laid out in "Retainer" section, if you're someone who will bother me with ad metrics every day, please look elsewhere. If you're going to micromanage how I run my ads rather than focusing on your own business, again please look elsewhere.

3. You're not willing to grow. Meaning, after a few months, if I tell you with confidence I can get you more sales/clients and you're unwilling to scale the business. We're in the fast lane forum, aren't we? If your business grows, my business grows.

4. You do not have a dedicated person to call leads during business hours. There is no point in sending warm leads if you're gonna take 10 mins+ to answer them is there?

5. I absolutely hate procrastinators, if I asked you for let's say pictures of your business or a video which I couldn't find online anywhere and you jerk me around a few days before delaying it further, consider that I've already moved on from you.

6. No e-commerce, Shopify, dropshipping, FBA, life coaches, spiritual gurus, grey area/disallowed businesses when it comes to Facebook/Google policies whatsoever.

Why Me:

1. Over $500,000 personal ad spend on Google and Facebook/Instagram over 1 year, can be verified through live screen share. I have 2 dedicated Google reps assigned to me.

2. Was in charge of over $6.7 Million agency ad spend (30% of total agency ad spend during that time) over 3 years. I no longer work for them, quit the agency to start my own practice.

3. Fully transparent, unlike ad agencies who will charge you a monthly fee and end up spending just 2-5% of that in actual ad spend. I will run ads through your own accounts, so you can see live where each cent of your money goes. This means 100% of your ad spend goes towards your ads.

4. No upfront commitment. Only commit after I get you the results. Please see the "Retainer" section for more details.

5. You work directly with me, no agency, no middleman. I don't have VAs hired to handle support or running ads, everything is handled by me. I only take on 5-10 businesses every month.

Retainer:

I will be upfront about this as I do not want any misunderstandings going forward.
My retainer for running ads for your business starts from $800/month, but I will offer you a trial period for free in which I will justify my fees for your business.

The trial period, how it works:

1. To weed out the time-wasters, I will charge you $100 as a deposit, if after 1 month you're unhappy with my results you will get a full refund. Please understand I will set up your entire funnel, Facebook pages (if you haven't), integrate it with my instant lead delivery system, produce ad creatives (video & images), copywrite ads and landers, etc during this trial period and that alone would justify the deposit, but it's fully refundable.

2. We will agree on a goal, for example, you commit $200 as ad spend directly to Facebook/Google (I won't take a cent off it, you pay it directly to Facebook/Google), we agree that you need an ROI of 2x on that ad spend to be worth going forward (you make at least $400 off that $200 ad spend).

3. If I meet your goal: We can go ahead with a monthly retainer deal. If I do not, I will refund your entire deposit and you get to keep the funnel I build for you with my compliments.

Additional info:

My services have a zero rate of failure with small businesses and individuals who provide services (think chiropractors, dentists, MMA gym owners, personal trainers, realtors etc).
I have my own system of delivering you leads within 5 seconds of arrival, if you are remotely good at closing warm leads for your business, this will be the start of a long and profitable relationship.
I will tell you upfront if I am not confident in delivering results for your business, it will save us both time. That is why I don't deal with dropshipping, e-commerce or low priced product-based businesses.
If I run an insanely profitable ad campaign for you, bringing in 5X + ROI (meaning for every $100 you spend you are getting $500+ back), please agree to give me a video testimonial. I am launching a full-blown ad agency in May and I am looking for as many video testimonials and case studies, that is why I am going above and beyond providing this service and my years of experience running ads at no risk to you. I am looking to build my own business as well here.

How do I get started?

Please PM me here with your Skype, and we can go on from there.

Can you please PM me?

Warcus

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 7, 2021
Hey buddy I’m interested , can you PM your Skype or email for more discussion? Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.