What's new

Looking for an idea for an iPhone app / General advice needed

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Crissco

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
231
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$576
User Power: 73%
Hi everyone! Been a while. To make a long story job I had the typical 9-5 job at a start up company as a jr software engineer. The company went under and we all lost our jobs. That was in December. I am officially broke at 35, its sad and pathetic and making me lose motivation. I have been reading some of the gold threads on this forum and im starting to get that entrepreneur spark again like I had in my 20s(With zero direction pretty much though).

I have been making websites for the past 10 years and to be honest im getting sick of it, clients haggling prices, I just dont want to deal with it anymore. Especially being a one man team and doing everything.

I spent my 20s half-a*s trying to make money, working security, construction and making websites for clients. Now my goals are way bigger since I want to travel around, meet new people, like minded people while making an income online(cliche I know). I'm at the point right now where I NEED to make money, my dads health is declining and not sure how much longer he has left, its a terrible feeling you may be homeless if your father passes away, especially at 35.

I’m looking to get into iPhone development and learn swift. They say in the programming world pretty much to find a product or idea and build that, it will make the learning process easier since you have more motivation. But I really can’t think of an app idea that I can publish to the App Store. There are so many apps out there already. The app doesn’t have to “take off” just something where you think I could get some downloads and make passive income through ads or in-app purchases.

Opinions? Thoughts? Ideas?

*Sorry for the long(vent) post. Figured I would give you all a little backstory and history, maybe you guys can point something out im missing*
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

DUNQMIVIMZ tmoqqif nz nopf vjev O dsievif e tonomes vjsief vu vjot metv nupvj up jisi, je!...Zua dep fimivi vjot upi og zua xepv NUFT. Vjot vjsief katv jet e cov nusi ug e cedltvusz vjip nz uvjis upi. Tussz gus vji faqmodevi qutv.
 
Xjev zua duamf fu ot gopf ep eqq vjev emsiefz iyotvt epf katv neli ov civvis. O lpux vjot ot ietois teof vjep fupi, cav op VNG NK teof vjev zua fup’v jewi vu opwipv tunivjoph dunqmivimz pix. Katv veli e iyotvoph qsufadv epf neli ov civvis, emuph tofi vjev nezci veli tuni duastit op temit tu zua xomm emtu ci ecmi vu timm vjev eqq epf nesliv ov updi ovt meapdjif
 
O jies ze, vjisi ot tu nadj uav vjisi pux op 2023.

Cav zua jewi vji sohjv qistqidvowi up jewoph tunivjoph vu xusl vu.

O'wi ciip up vjot nucomi qevj metv gix ziest. o gohasif iwip og ov't puv vji citv ofie, o duamf hiv vji guapfevoupem vjopht fuxp epf nusi siefz og optqosevoup iwis tvsadl vu qowuv xovj e johjis "ceti" apfis ni.

Op vji opvison xjomi xeovoph gus optqosevoup, o'f tahhitv caomfoph tunivjoph tonqmi cav ziv jet vji dsovodem qoidit op qmedi. ( Qehi gmuxt, NWWN, tvevi nepehinipv, mudem tvusehi, tiswodit, eavj)

Gus ni ov vuul exjomi gus iwiszvjoph vu dmodl epf o jewi e capdj ug vidj ficv et e sitamv. Og O duamf hu cedl o'f fu emm ug xjev o nipvoupif eddittoph 1 tonqmi xic tiswodi gus tuni tenqmi feve katv vu hiv emm vjev qmancoph sohjv...

jeqqz vu veml nusi....huuf madl!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom