The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a way to achieve my dreams

uzumakinaruto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 27, 2020
India
Hi Everyone,
I just completed Millionaire Fastlane , which was suggested by my buddy a long time back(I created this account at that time itself). After going through the book I realized a few things:

1) I have been living on the sidelane.
2) Mostly consumer mindset.
3) Would never be able to reach my dreams till I reach my retirement age.

So, Decided to make a change. Let me share something about myself in points.
1) Have around 1 Lakh rupees of Debt on myself (Mostly EMI's).
2) A College Dropout. Working as a consultant in a Cyber Security firm. 26 years old. Male. Indian.
3) Knows Coding - Majorly python and a good amount of HTML, CSS, Jquery, and can find my way around things.
4) Loves to solve problems.
5) Depressed (Not using it just because it is a buzz world, you know when the only thing that is constant with you is sadness. Breakup and unable to find a job hit me bad)
6) Earning around 54 thousand rupees monthly.
7) I find or identify myself as a creative person.
8) Tried to do affiliate marketing before(Adult niche - Crakrevenue), didn't get much success. Tried few businesses - service-based as well didn't quite work out, Due to my lack of social skills.
9) Started an NGO to teach kids(I love to do these things), This went well but money and stability weren't there. Couldn't continue.
10) Lacks lot of skills. I would like to elaborate here. From lacking social skills to managing or things that require taking responsibilities scares me. I try to avoid any unfamiliar situations.
11) Lack of commitment. I procrastinate a lot. My excitement for anything seems like it is gone, It hinders a lot of my plans especially execution. I feel like a dumb just dreaming for things. Want to do something about my personality. My current personality haunts me.
12) Bad at taking criticisms, I feel like I have a sensitive personality and takes it on my heart and have a very self critical personality. Want to change this as well.

I need your inputs, suggestion or any sort of help on how should I approach my life and find freedom to live my life. I think I have written more than what was required for the introduction.
I have few ideas in my mind but finding it hard to go ahead.

I am sorry if I have written anything that I am not supposed to write or anything that I have skipped. Looking forward for your comments.

Thanks. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

uzumakinaruto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 27, 2020
India
Hi Everyone,
I just completed Millionaire Fastlane , which was suggested by my buddy a long time back(I created this account at that time itself). After going through the book I realized a few things:

2) A College Dropout. Working as a consultant in a Cyber Security firm. 26 years old. Male. Indian.
3) Knows Coding - Majorly python and a good amount of HTML, CSS, Jquery, and can find my way around things.
5) Depressed (Not using it just because it is a buzz world, you know when the only thing that is constant with you is sadness. Breakup and unable to find a job hit me bad)
8) Tried to do affiliate marketing before(Adult niche - Crakrevenue), didn't get much success. Tried few businesses - service-based as well didn't quite work out, Due to my lack of social skills.
9) Started an NGO to teach kids(I love to do these things), This went well but money and stability weren't there. Couldn't continue.
10) Lacks lot of skills. I would like to elaborate here. From lacking social skills to managing or things that require taking responsibilities scares me. I try to avoid any unfamiliar situations.
11) Lack of commitment. I procrastinate a lot. My excitement for anything seems like it is gone, It hinders a lot of my plans especially execution. I feel like a dumb just dreaming for things. Want to do something about my personality. My current personality haunts me.
12) Bad at taking criticisms, I feel like I have a sensitive personality and takes it on my heart and have a very self critical personality. Want to change this as well.

I need your inputs, suggestion or any sort of help on how should I approach my life and find freedom to live my life. I think I have written more than what was required for the introduction.

I am sorry if I have written anything that I am not supposed to write or anything that I have skipped. Looking forward for your comments.

@MJ DeMarco sir,
Any suggestions?
I have started reading unscripted looking for a blueprint.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Hey men, and welcome to the forum! I might know what you mean about social skills. You want to talk to people and have a deep connection with them, I use to struggle with that too, still kinda do.

Over careful observation of what makes a deep connection tick, it would have to be a story and thoughts. You see, you just shared your story and you might not know it, but because of that I'm a lot more connected with you than if you had just written a "hey".

Probe to know others stories and thoughts/perspectives and they suddenly open up. Be yourself even if you're a little crazy, people deep down like that as well.

Find something you would have in common with them (Activity or goals) and that can also be a great start to getting cool friends too.

Also this might sound abstract, but form mental models of your friends as well. In your head and through careful observation, visualise what they would like to talk about and what would get a positive reaction out of them.

I tried it with one of my friends, and I don't know how but it eventually lead to her showing me her business. Trying to refine the method still.

For the lack of commitment. MJ recommended a way to keep on tasks you want to do is to have some sort of checklist. Ticking it gives you a happy response. So try that as well and see if it helps.

Fellow coder as well, nice to meet you!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you do well in reaching your goals.

Miketing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 7, 2014
Welcome. I'd suggest starting by reading the gold threads. Here are a few that seem relevant:

uzumakinaruto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 27, 2020
India
Hey men, and welcome to the forum! I might know what you mean about social skills. You want to talk to people and have a deep connection with them, I use to struggle with that too, still kinda do.

Over careful observation of what makes a deep connection tick, it would have to be a story and thoughts. You see, you just shared your story and you might not know it, but because of that I'm a lot more connected with you than if you had just written a "hey".

Probe to know others stories and thoughts/perspectives and they suddenly open up. Be yourself even if you're a little crazy, people deep down like that as well.

Find something you would have in common with them (Activity or goals) and that can also be a great start to getting cool friends too.

Also this might sound abstract, but form mental models of your friends as well. In your head and through careful observation, visualise what they would like to talk about and what would get a positive reaction out of them.

I tried it with one of my friends, and I don't know how but it eventually lead to her showing me her business. Trying to refine the method still.

For the lack of commitment. MJ recommended a way to keep on tasks you want to do is to have some sort of checklist. Ticking it gives you a happy response. So try that as well and see if it helps.

Fellow coder as well, nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the pointers :D
Will keep these in mind and start working on them.
Hope to keep meeting you here :)

uzumakinaruto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 27, 2020
India
Welcome. I'd suggest starting by reading the gold threads. Here are a few that seem relevant:

Sure, I will go through them.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you are having issues internally, I would suggest to keep working on that.

You can't win the outside game, until you fix the inside game.

In this case, reading books can help. Studying psychology, limiting beliefs, and more.

Personality Isn't Permanent by Hardy is a great book that you can start to get a grasp on your beliefs, personality, and other challenges you face.

uzumakinaruto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 27, 2020
India
If you are having issues internally, I would suggest to keep working on that.

You can't win the outside game, until you fix the inside game.

In this case, reading books can help. Studying psychology, limiting beliefs, and more.

Personality Isn't Permanent by Hardy is a great book that you can start to get a grasp on your beliefs, personality, and other challenges you face.
Correct. Have to work on internal issues first. Thanks for your help & support. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...