What's new

Looking for a mentor for a coaching/course/info product I want to launch

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Snir Alayof

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 333%
Hey guys!

In the last year, I've tested a really cool business idea on Fiverr.

I had no mentor, no idea how it is going to unfold, no special talent.

I basically started selling services on Fiverr - at first, doing them myself - later, I outsourced everything to a team I assembled and now I'm at the point where I don't need to fulfill a single order myself. My team is doing the work, my assistant is delivering the projects to the clients, and I'm making $4k/m on average from that(could be $7k if I did all the work).

I want to create a course/coaching program/info product to teach exactly that. I can help freelancers make some nice numbers with Fiverr, and other people to simply build an income stream from Fiverr without doing the work.

I'm looking for someone experienced in the coaching/info product field to coach me to:
1) Build a successful & profitable funnel
2) Decide on prices, positioning, markets
3) Build a personal brand(if necessary).

Please feel free to refer me to anyone who could help me with that :)

By the way, sorry if it is posted in the wrong forum, I didn't know where should I post this. Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz hazt!

Op vji metv zies, O'wi vitvif e siemmz duum catopitt ofie up Gowiss.

O jef pu nipvus, pu ofie jux ov ot huoph vu apgumf, pu tqidoem vemipv.

O cetodemmz tvesvif timmoph tiswodit up Gowiss - ev gostv, fuoph vjin nztimg - mevis, O uavtuasdif iwiszvjoph vu e vien O ettincmif epf pux O'n ev vji quopv xjisi O fup'v piif vu gamgomm e tophmi usfis nztimg. Nz vien ot fuoph vji xusl, nz ettotvepv ot fimowisoph vji qsukidvt vu vji dmoipvt, epf O'n neloph $4l/n up ewisehi gsun vjev(duamf ci $7l og O fof emm vji xusl).

O xepv vu dsievi e duasti/duedjoph qsuhsen/opgu qsufadv vu viedj iyedvmz vjev. O dep jimq gsiimepdist neli tuni podi pancist xovj Gowiss, epf uvjis qiuqmi vu tonqmz caomf ep opduni tvsien gsun Gowiss xovjuav fuoph vji xusl.

O'n muuloph gus tuniupi iyqisoipdif op vji duedjoph/opgu qsufadv goimf vu duedj ni vu:
1) Caomf e taddittgam & qsugovecmi gappim
2) Fidofi up qsodit, qutovoupoph, neslivt
3) Caomf e qistupem csepf(og pidittesz).

Qmieti giim gsii vu sigis ni vu epzupi xju duamf jimq ni xovj vjev :)

Cz vji xez, tussz og ov ot qutvif op vji xsuph gusan, O fofp'v lpux xjisi tjuamf O qutv vjot. Vjeplt!
Tuapft tonomes vu xjev @Miy FiWommi fof. Nezci djidl uav jot Optofis vjsief ecuav jot Afinz qsukidv.

Nezci vjot xii wofiu nohjv jimq zua vuu:
> Jux vu wemofevi epf timm e duasti - nz qsukidv qmep
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom