- Joined
- Sep 22, 2019
- Messages
- 118
Rep Bank
$590
$590
User Power: 81%
I create two completely unique city landing pages, yet one cannibalizes the other for the "keyword+city" search term.
I could not find any advice on how to fix this. The cannibalizing URL (city B) does not contain "city a once".
I know this is not a SEO forum but maybe someone might know an answer for where I could look further into this issue.
This one Kfz Gutachter Essen | Verschenken Sie nach einem Unfall kein Geld! is getting cannibalized by this one Kfz Gutachter Mülheim | 27 Jahre Erfahrung | Ingenieurbüro Alkan Gmbh
I could not find any advice on how to fix this. The cannibalizing URL (city B) does not contain "city a once".
I know this is not a SEO forum but maybe someone might know an answer for where I could look further into this issue.
This one Kfz Gutachter Essen | Verschenken Sie nach einem Unfall kein Geld! is getting cannibalized by this one Kfz Gutachter Mülheim | 27 Jahre Erfahrung | Ingenieurbüro Alkan Gmbh
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
